Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #151
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I've posted this on Dims somewhere before but its my favourite pic of me in my favourite pair of heels. These are just that little bit too much for me to walk in but when going to a lounge or for drinks i tottler merrily along in them
Beautiful heels and a hot pic Miss Tau! Sadly I can no longer wear them. I could put some on and pose but one step and I'd have to call on the Aflac duck ASAP.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #152
Theotherone

Theotherone can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I like men who wear pliers around their testicles in a vice grip. I know, I know, it hurts - but that's just an excuse. I think it's sexy, so you should be doing it, or else it means you have no self-esteem.
LOL! LOL! LOL!
Theotherone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #153
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I've posted this on Dims somewhere before but its my favourite pic of me in my favourite pair of heels. These are just that little bit too much for me to walk in but when going to a lounge or for drinks i tottler merrily along in them
This is hotter than hell- looking good!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:51 AM   #154
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

I thought heels were dead to me after getting to the 140 kilo (i think thats roughly 340 pound) mark. Anything higher than a kitten heel would completely mutilate my left foot (must be my bigger one ) if i walked for longer than half an hour. Not ideal for the work place at all.

Hadnt ever really considered wedges but I saw that a lot of people swore by them. Got my first sling back floral pair last weekend.. annndddd I can actually run in these things. Walked around the Modern art gallery all day and not even a blister. My mind is BLOWN.

Thanks for the heads up on how AMAZING wedges are!!!
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #155
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

okay my calculating skills are more horrib then in thought. 140 kilos translates to roughly 310 pounds. Damn Metric system.

my bad
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #156
Bellafiga

Bellafiga has said some nice things

I love these shoes but they're impossible to walk in. More suited to laying down
Attached Images
File Type: jpg highheels6.jpg (49.1 KB, 591 views)
Bellafiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:04 PM   #157
manoflight

manoflight can now change their title
Default 100% super sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellafiga View Post
I love these shoes but they're impossible to walk in. More suited to laying down
Impossible or not to walk, You are super sexy with those super heels :-)
You are absolutely ''Bella'' Madame Bellafiga :-)

I like a lot your nickname....italian nickname.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #158
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Can heels be snapped by weight?

Quote:
LOVELLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #159
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

More like ankles can be snapped by heels.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #160
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellafiga View Post
Very hot

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #161
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm planning on buying heels, despite being large and weak-ankled. It takes some getting used to, even in Wedges, but they're seriously my favorite things to wear.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #162
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love these high heels from Torrid! So comfy!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #163
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

high heel actually I have a work sock on the other foot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture5333.jpg (30.7 KB, 213 views)
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:08 AM   #164
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default its a duble edge sword

heels are nice but like most things very secy they are uncomfortable. I limit my heel wearing because I have flat feet but I do love sexy shoes
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #165
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default a pair of my favs

MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote