Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things
Default positions for large woman

my wife is, well i don't think she's that big but she has gained some weight, she was 170 when we met, now she's over 200, she hasn't weighed since she was 196 but shes grown since than. it turns me on more, and even though she says she hates it cause she wants me to be like the guys in the media and tell her she needs to diet, she likes it, i've got her to admit that she really does like that i enjoy her size more. unfortunately it seems the same positions we used to use when she was less chubby don't seem to work as well, she says doggy and her on top are all that are good and has left it up to me to come up with new moves, or else we only do it once a month(a little exageratted but it seems that way to me...) now i'm a large guy myself, but as a guy i'm considered average, i wouldn't mind shedding a few i have a gut, but hight wise its spread more on me, i'm 6 foot and 230 pounds, so i'm not a skinny guy. i found positions for thin and fat, both fat, both thin, but what about a plump guy and a chubby girl? sorry for rambling on....i'd like to find a postition that we can do that she'd enjoy, i almost always enjpy it, i mean i'm a guy its alot easier to please us, but i don't like that she'd rather use one of her toys than to use me...
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

Being a fairly large lady, and having a nice soft bed, missionary seems more difficult sometimes...so I fold a large king size pillow in half and put it under my butt during missionary position. Helps A LOT.
I find I have a harder time being on top if we're not on a very firm surface, like the floor. The bed is too squishy and I can't keep control.
Good luck!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

i put her legs up to her head, and i find that works, but she started saying it doesnt. the more she weighs the better her on top feels. we do the floor, and we like the couch, just alot of work closing blinds and what not on the couch. i'll suggest the pillow next time, thanks!
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
Orangutan35

Orangutan35 has said some nice things

Try a modified missionary position. You on your knees, she lying flat with her legs up in the air pressed against your upper body. You can hold onto her legs or even better gently grab her soft belly and bring her closer on each thrust. A favorite of my wife and mine too.
Orangutan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

Here are two links which hopefully can help you out. The first is the dimensions fat sex positions which gives you some potential ideas. The second is mykarmasutrabuddy which gives you the option of selecting a male and female of three different body types and the sexual position you would like to see.
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #6
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just throw her on top after you've both had a few glasses of wine & print out the kama sutra for fatties. HELLO HONEYMOON NUMBER TWO!
Old 09-13-2011, 03:27 AM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBurning View Post
Here are two links which hopefully can help you out. The first is the dimensions fat sex positions which gives you some potential ideas. The second is mykarmasutrabuddy which gives you the option of selecting a male and female of three different body types and the sexual position you would like to see.
OMG that karmasutrabuddy is awesome.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

My ex and I really liked the butterfly position. You could both shift your bellies around and she could choose to put her legs on your shoulders, in the air, around your waist and on the floor depending on what is the most comfortable.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #9
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
My ex and I really liked the butterfly position. You could both shift your bellies around and she could choose to put her legs on your shoulders, in the air, around your waist and on the floor depending on what is the most comfortable.
I totally concur. Had a lot of luck with that...you're at right angles, so her tummy doesn't get in the way.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #10
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This may be a good time to experiment with whatever you both feel comfortable with, and see what works best for the both of you... not everything will work and some tries will probably make you laugh or sigh but look at the fun you'll have trying to make it perfect again
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #11
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangutan35 View Post
Try a modified missionary position. You on your knees, she lying flat with her legs up in the air pressed against your upper body. You can hold onto her legs or even better gently grab her soft belly and bring her closer on each thrust. A favorite of my wife and mine too.
Ahh... this is exactly what I was going to suggest.

My husband is chubby, and I'm a supersized, and this is one of our favourite positions. This becomes more fun if the woman is flexible as well, since different leg positions can do some pretty amazing things (and add variety) depending on what you both like; legs spread out in the air or around the man are both pretty fun, for instance.

As was mentioned, adding a pillow to create an upward tilt (her head going sort of downhill, with the goodies up high... hehe) can help, too, if you aren't getting the amount of penetration you want. To be honest, I think the kind of mattress you have contributes a lot to whether or not pillows are necessary, rather than just body size... sex on the whole is a zillion times better with our new bed than with the saggy ancient mattress we used to sleep on.

Combine those two things together and throw in some experimentation with leg positions, and you have a whole lot of fun. There are so many things you can do to missionary. Of course... you can always just experiment together and see what happens, too. My husband and I have done some interesting things from the side, with one leg in the air, and so forth. Not like you can't always just hop into doggie style or something if it isn't working.
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #12
mandylover

mandylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberDude737 View Post
my wife is, well i don't think she's that big but she has gained some weight, she was 170 when we met, now she's over 200, she hasn't weighed since she was 196 but shes grown since than. it turns me on more, and even though she says she hates it cause she wants me to be like the guys in the media and tell her she needs to diet, she likes it, i've got her to admit that she really does like that i enjoy her size more. unfortunately it seems the same positions we used to use when she was less chubby don't seem to work as well, she says doggy and her on top are all that are good and has left it up to me to come up with new moves, or else we only do it once a month(a little exageratted but it seems that way to me...) now i'm a large guy myself, but as a guy i'm considered average, i wouldn't mind shedding a few i have a gut, but hight wise its spread more on me, i'm 6 foot and 230 pounds, so i'm not a skinny guy. i found positions for thin and fat, both fat, both thin, but what about a plump guy and a chubby girl? sorry for rambling on....i'd like to find a postition that we can do that she'd enjoy, i almost always enjpy it, i mean i'm a guy its alot easier to please us, but i don't like that she'd rather use one of her toys than to use me...
When my wife was 300 and I was 220, doggy worked the best. She was mostly pear, and belly slamming into but was awesome.
mandylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default oh yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrs View Post
Being a fairly large lady, and having a nice soft bed, missionary seems more difficult sometimes...so I fold a large king size pillow in half and put it under my butt during missionary position. Helps A LOT.
I find I have a harder time being on top if we're not on a very firm surface, like the floor. The bed is too squishy and I can't keep control.
Good luck!
the pillow under the butt helps me reach orgasm rather quickly as my clit os more accessible.
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote