Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #151
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*** Bumping this thread **** always a good read

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #152
rg770Ibanez
goochmaster

rg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
dont ask for a private forum or you will get ~owned~~
What does this mean exactly?
Old 08-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #153
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg770Ibanez View Post
What does this mean exactly?
Suspicious minds

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 08-16-2011 at 04:43 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #154
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
3.) Don't assume a BBW will fall at your feet just because you're an FA. We're not easier than 'normal' women. We have standards, types and whatnot.
This. Win.

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #155
BellaBelle

BellaBelle can now change their title
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
Great idea Zain! I was just wondering last night what all the good points were to the FA Code of Conduct; you got them listed!

We've had a good enlightened conversation about all of this, got the "Code" written down, but there are still all those ill mannered FAs out there... What should we do next before this thread is forgotten and sinks down into the digital blue like all others? We need to make this a better world for all of the fat people out there! Maybe Tragdor's got the right idea... Put on the decoder rings, go stealth, enforce the code, start knocking some skulls maybe? Perhaps, some form of attitude adjustment?

Tragdor: you seem to have the powers of invisibility down...
Zain: you seem to have the organizational skills, a strategist perhaps...
Wrestlingguy and Dragorat: they look like they got the muscle...
Sean7: he was snoozing, but I think we can get him up to speed quicky...
fa_man_stan: I do high voltage and can quickly reassemble the "probes of persuasion" if necessary...

So what about you guys? What do you do?
Jon
Chimpi
Wagimawr
ReallyNiceFellow

Maybe one of the gals can think up a logo for us... Some masks and capes perhaps... ?

fa_man_stan
This makes my day so much brighter knowing that y'all exist!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #156
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBelle View Post
This makes my day so much brighter knowing that y'all exist!
We do exist. And we are all so happy that you do, too.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #157
pilotman

pilotman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I am a person first, above all else. The first question you ask me should not be "How much do you weigh?" Get to know me, the person, first, and in time we can talk about my body. Do not think that I want to cyber or talk about sex within 5 minutes of starting to talk to you. Just like in real life, if you want me to talk about sex, you have to get me comfortable first.

I am more than the sum of my fat rolls. Adore me, adore the whole package - not just my body.
Couldn't agree more. For me, I notice the person first by sight. I'm attracted to larger women. Cant give a reason for this. Just always have. But it is not about her body only from that point. I wouldn't love her any less if she went down to skinny same as guys that marry skinny women and then watch them gain 100 pounds don't always run out on their significant other. It I digress.

The point I'm driving at is this, it is normal for an initial attraction to be about physical characteristics. It is. Not, in my opinion, normal to dwell on those things. If that's all it is about then you most likely have a fetish and one would be better off in the company of prostitutes as they get paid to be objectified.

That being said I still like to look at an attractive women. I'm taken but not blind! Hope I didn't take it off topic.
pilotman is offline   Reply With Quote