Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

View Poll Results: Who's cuisine reigned supreme?
Shiny Apple's Hershey Bar Pie 5 33.33%
Ruby Ripples-Eton Mess 7 46.67%
One2one-Amaretto Mousse 1 6.67%
One2one-Martian Food 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default December Iron Foodee Challenge Vote

Thanks for participating! Good luck!

The poll will close on the 3rd!

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 01-01-2012 at 11:01 AM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a huge fan of of fruity deserts so guess who got my vote

They did all sound yummie though.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

... so it looks like i won. Thank you Berna and the others that voted for me! I even forgot to vote for myself lol. I'll think hard about an ingredient and post the new challenge tomorrow, its getting harder to think up ideas!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote