Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #26
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

How much bigger tho :-P... Super huge i hope.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #27
ChubbyKim

ChubbyKim can now change their title

yea hopefully! Think i am going to put on quite a bit of weight this week. I stuffed myself silly on christmas day
ChubbyKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #28
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyKim View Post
aw thanks guys but i really do dream of gettin bigger

You do look great now. But You'll look even better as you gain. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing new pictures.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #29
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
aw thanks guys but i really do dream of gettin bigger
Do what makes you happy. If you dream of getting bigger then do it. I did and am loving it so far. Don't worry about what other people think, they're not who has to live with it. It's all you, enjoy
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #30
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was injured back in 2007 and I lost quite a bit of weight in-hospital. The heaviest I've ever weighed (before I got hurt) was 140. After my injury. I came home and rapidly gained until I was 180. I have to agree with the previous poster about what works best. Soda…. Period! Those calories add up very fast. Now This may sound cliché, especially here on dimensions, but cheesecake is serious!

Quote:
Hi Everyone

I joined this site a little while ago but I am a long time lurker. I have always been obsessed with the idea of gaining but until recently I was afraid to give in to my inner desires. However I am now ready to embrace my fat loving side and have begun gaining weight. I was just under a 100lbs when I started and I have gained a significant amount for my frame since then. However overall I am frustrated at my slow progress and I would appreciate any tips and advice you guys can give me please.... And as I gain I hope to post more and more pics
Old 12-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #31
ChubbyKim

ChubbyKim can now change their title

new pics

Last edited by ChubbyKim; 01-08-2012 at 06:43 AM.
ChubbyKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:44 AM   #32
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, look at that. You've got a cute little double chin coming in there
Lovely as always.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #33
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Yes, you are looking great. Love the third picture where you can see your beautiful face looking fuller and the start of a nice double chin. You are gorgeous and will be an incredible BBW as you gain. Thanks for sharing your desire to grow bigger. You will have a lot of support here.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #34
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

you look great!
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote