Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-28-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title
Default Epcot in Florida

I'm making the really long trip up from South Florida to Orlando to meet some friends, and we're going to head to Epcot tomorrow. Of course being BBW, I wonder if I will fit in everything. I found a website, linked below, that gives the seating styles of all the rides, and it eased my mind a little, but I'd love to hear from anyone who's been there fairly recently. I am 5'2", about 330 with a larger midsection/hip area. I have NO butt, so that won't be an issue.

Last time I was there was when I was about 75-100lbs lighter so I'm a bit anxious.

Thank you lovelies!

http://allears.net/tp/rdszep.htm

Last edited by bbwgatorgirl; 10-28-2011 at 06:45 AM. Reason: add weblink of site I found
bbwgatorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Fat_Angel

Fat_Angel can now change their title

I was at epcot just last sunday and rode most of the rides..except for test track because we just didn't get around to that one. I am around 380lbs with a larger belly section and had no problems with any of the rides. Some of the doors into the ride seats were tight but not unmanageable. My only complaint was with the boat ride in mexico, for me getting out of the boat was hard because of my short legs. Other than that, no issues! Have fun!!!!!
Fat_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
Arkangel

Arkangel has said some nice things

I was about 500 when I went, I am 5'7'' and I fit in most of it. Test track maybe not, but I did fit easily into the ride that is inside the giant golf ball.
Arkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Yeah, have no worries. The park is very accomodating to BBWs. You should have no problem. I've been there before with a BBW girlfriend and she had no problems at all.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

As a follow up, how was your experience?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

How was it? I'm supposed to go in February, we booked during free dining and I plan to make the most of it. Was thinking about blogging about the food while I was there. Would love to hear how your trip went!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Epcot for me was ok...only rode test track, mgm was awesome, fit perfectly fine on both rockin rollercoaster and tower of terror, reminds me, I bed to use my universal season passes more often!

hope you had a good time

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Doh...double post

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #9
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I rode everything with no issues...in fact, the only thing at WDW I didnt ride was magic mountian because of the info I read on it.

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #10
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

I went on every ride there.

Soarin - the seats on the end are probably best because you don't have someone on either side, so you can lean a bit to the side and not feel cramped. Grab the seatbelt before you sit down; makes it easier. We sat in the front row so we went the highest of all the seats, and I got scared because the seats leaned forward a little, but all was good and I felt secure the whole time.

Test Track - went on this twice, sat in the front and the back, on the side and in the middle. Grab the seat belt before you sit down. Was a little snug in the hips/thighs but I was able to squeeze.

Space Mountain - went on the fast one and the slow/non moving one. Both were fine.

All in all, I fit in everything. Some tight squeezes, but nothing unbearable.