Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
mikefa55

mikefa55 has said some nice things
Default 5 ft tall, 162 pounds...

How would you characterize this a girl with like this? Thin? Fat? Plump?
mikefa55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
Ocean

Ocean can now change their title

It's hard to say without seeing her. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, it's possible that she can appear thinner than she should, even if BMI wise she would be classified as being quite overweight. On a hunch, I'd say she would be extremely plump, bordering on fat.
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thick.

I knew a girl who was 4'11 170 pounds when we first met....she wasn't really "chubby" per se, but she certainly wasn't thin.

Within 3 years she was up to 211....gawd she looked gorgeous.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde can now change their title
Default Well

I'm 5 ft tall and 160 pounds. I'm relatively athletic and active. But I look plump...bordering now on fat. Hence I call myself the mini plumper! heehee. But really it also depends on body type and how much muscle/fat she has.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:55 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jayde View Post
I'm 5 ft tall and 160 pounds. I'm relatively athletic and active. But I look plump...bordering now on fat. Hence I call myself the mini plumper! heehee. But really it also depends on body type and how much muscle/fat she has.
If that's the case than I challenge you to a game of Rugby! lol :-)
Old 05-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
Miss Jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
If that's the case than I challenge you to a game of Rugby! lol :-)
Lol...hey, I said i'm relatively athletic, not ridiculously athletic! Rugby is that game I go to and watch while eating meat pies and drinking beer!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:00 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Lol...hey, I said i'm relatively athletic, not ridiculously athletic! Rugby is that game I go to and watch while eating meat pies and drinking beer!
lol then I challenge you to a game of horseshoes.....my dad and his friends used to play that with beers in their hands, I'm sure you can handle it :-)
Old 05-14-2009, 07:02 AM   #8
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
And which team, do you support? And in NRL or Super 14?
Old 05-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #9
Miss Jayde

Default I accept!

Okay KHayes666 I accept your challenge of a game of horseshoes....but just to let you know...I hate to see a grown man cry!! Lol. So bring tissues with you !

George - In NRL I go for **looks around in an embarrassed manner** Manly! In "Rugby" Super 14's I go for the Waratahs of course. My second team is the Brumbies. Oh, and of course like all patriotic Australians I go for the wonderful Wallabies. What about yourself?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:47 AM   #10
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Im not that big on watching/supporting rugby compared to NRL but im exactly the same as you when it comes to super 14. In NRL... Roosters.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #11
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefa55 View Post
skinny minnie
Old 05-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #12
FeetTurnMeOn

FeetTurnMeOn has said some nice things

Cindy Phillips is around 162 at her heaviest. She might have a picture of herself at 160lbs on her journal on her site. She's 5 feet tall.

She's hot too.
FeetTurnMeOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:12 AM   #13
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
How would you characterize a girl like this?
MY EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #14
CamileL

CamileL can now change their title

When I was that size, they called me curvy or voluptuous. My mom called me "big boned".

Facebook Myspace CL Contributor Profile

Mind you, these are the same people who watch hentai while looking for pics of Vanessa Hudgens
CamileL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
As others have said, it depends on muscle/fat ratio but also bone structure. Someone who has high bone density and broad shoulders and hips can be relatively slender in the limbs and torso, but still weigh much more than the average person with the same height and muscle/fat ratio.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
jdsmith

jdsmith has said some nice things
Default gorgeous

Sounds like my wife. I characterize her as gorgeous. She is 5 ft 161 lbs. and wears a 42DD bra. She can't wear her skinny jeans anymore and acts pouty about it and then winks at me. She likes to eat junk which means there will be more growth to come.
jdsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Depends what she looks like.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #18
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG necro posting now?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #19
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I guess it depends on the gal and how she carries the weight. I used to work with a red-haired, 5 foot tall girl who's done nothing but put on weight since she got out of high school about six years ago now and she wasn't skinny when I first began working with her. Thanks to lots of partying, she got well acquainted with the freshman 15 in college. She'd manage to lose a bit once in a while but promptly gained it all back. I think she just gains easily and doesn't like exercising very much.

Anyway, I'm bad at guessing weight but I'd say she's at least 160-170 pounds now and for her short height, I'd call her "voluptuous" or plump...she's curvy all over and will probably get bigger as she gets older.

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:22 AM   #20
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would characterize this a girl as Plump as a Roast Rump and ready for me to Jump!!