Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
robot_invasion

robot_invasion has said some nice things
Default Weight gain tease and fat talk?

When a beautiful woman says something like "I want to get fat for you" or "do you want to fatten me up?" in a cute, teasing, softcore kind of way...well...I just melt. I find it to be such a turn on. There are some weight gain tease/fat talk videos and a few stories I've come across that play into this fantasy, but not many. Any recommendations?

I know not everyone likes this, so please don't post an angry reply if this isn't what you're into.

Thanks!
robot_invasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

No angry reply, just may not be the right location for the post - maybe in fat sexuality on the weight board would be better. IDK ... Good luck in your quest.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
robot_invasion

robot_invasion has said some nice things

You have a point. Didn't notice that category before. Thanks.
robot_invasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
No angry reply, just may not be the right location for the post - maybe in fat sexuality on the weight board would be better. IDK ... Good luck in your quest.
Yes, and over on that board, they told him to come here. Catch-22, no?

Anyway, to respond the original poster, I've done some weight gain tease videos before. I can't recommend those to you, as I think it's a conflict of interest for me to pimp my own clips.

However, some of the big names to look out for who also do weight gain teasing would be Ivy & Violet James, Kellie Kay, Luna Love, Foxxie Roxxie, & Big Cutie Sasha. From what I've seen of their videos, you'll probably enjoy them immensely.

If you're looking for erotic fiction, there are sections here on this board dedicated to weight gain fiction. They would probably be able to recommend some very good authors for you to explore. Sorry I can't help you out more with this!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:29 AM   #5
her revenge

her revenge has said some nice things

Skyler Gray has some stuff you may like over on Dailymotion.com. just type in weight gain tease and there ya go! hope you enjoy
her revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
Yes, and over on that board, they told him to come here. Catch-22, no?
Looks like it. And you can just never tell what posts will get a lot of response. Over in HP, folks can go on endlessly over political arguments, elsewhere people at times can bark at each other for weeks over who is more insulted over something or other, but fantasy issues are often glossed over, perhaps for fear of being called out by snipers. Who knows.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
TaciturnBadger

TaciturnBadger can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by her revenge View Post
Skyler Gray has some stuff you may like over on Dailymotion.com. just type in weight gain tease and there ya go! hope you enjoy
If you're going to do this, make sure you go to the upper-right hand corner and ensure "Family Filter" is set to OFF. Otherwise... you'll never find it.

Hope that helps some folks who were curious..

Old 10-04-2011, 04:47 AM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot_invasion View Post
When a beautiful woman says something like "I want to get fat for you" or "do you want to fatten me up?" in a cute, teasing, softcore kind of way...well...I just melt. I find it to be such a turn on. There are some weight gain tease/fat talk videos and a few stories I've come across that play into this fantasy, but not many. Any recommendations?

I know not everyone likes this, so please don't post an angry reply if this isn't what you're into.

Thanks!
Taylor Made Clips has a crapload of weight gain tease, some good stuff too.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot_invasion View Post

Thanks!
I am certainly not an expert on these matters, but I ave never let that stop me from having an opinion!

The description I found for the Weight Gain Forum here says "For the discussion of weight gain issues and fantasies".

Having a woman tease with this kind of fattening flirtation is exciting to a lot of us. This type of teasing is very easy to continue past foreplay and into the act itself, becoming a type of role playing that can be very effective. Lots of people love to pretend that their partners are getting fatter at an impossible rate. And by golly, those weight gain fantasies work! After all, fantasy is almost always fairly gullible.

And just because we can't always find a real partner to share those fantasies with us in exactly the way that we like, there is no reason not to find online resources to cover those desires for weight gain fantasies.

Lastly, who better to ask that us, Robot Invasion's fat-friendly neighbors here at the DIMENSIONS Forums? Just as if he were asking how to fatten up his wife, this seems the right place for that question.

And in answer to that question, I have fairly good luck with Daily Motion after including "expansion" in my searches, and there are several Bambi Blaze vignettes that I enjoy. Half the fun is in the search!
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote