Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #51
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's def not just or even about, breathplay. i know people that i've squashed that just love the weight on them, not having their breath restricted at all.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #52
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
For you; I'll maintain that the appeal is not the same for everyone who's into it. I don't find it sexual to have my breathing restricted, but I do enjoy having the weight on me and accept that as part of it.

The rest of the post is awesome, but I just want to make that one bit known.
It wasn't my intention to suggest that it's exclusively breath play. I was doing it decades before I'd ever heard of breath play. I find it erotic, sensual, intimate and gratifying on many levels. I just felt it was best to be frank that most if not all squashees will experience a change in respiration or at minimum, the effort to achieve respiration and generally a throbbing boner. It's not bad or wrong. I have no judgment for any activity among consenting adults that does not cause irreparable harm.

I also have no particular need to be forced into submission. Likewise I have no reluctance in giving that power over to someone. Some women enjoy that kind of control, others don't. That's why they make chocolate and vanilla. What I do have is a better than average understanding of the physiology/ergonomics of squashing borne from years of delightful experience.

My real point was simply to the OP's question, 'what is the most weight anyone can take', the answer is extremely contingent. Dead or static weight vs a deliberate effort to force submission would generally result in a difference of hundreds of pounds. Are we good?

Incidentally, if an FA or Feeder thinks he needs more, more and more weight this might be a good way to give him pause to consider what he's really asking for. JMO
Old 01-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #53
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
It wasn't my intention to suggest that it's exclusively breath play. I was doing it decades before I'd ever heard of breath play. I find it erotic, sensual, intimate and gratifying on many levels. I just felt it was best to be frank that most if not all squashees will experience a change in respiration or at minimum, the effort to achieve respiration and generally a throbbing boner. It's not bad or wrong. I have no judgment for any activity among consenting adults that does not cause irreparable harm.

I also have no particular need to be forced into submission. Likewise I have no reluctance in giving that power over to someone. Some women enjoy that kind of control, others don't. That's why they make chocolate and vanilla. What I do have is a better than average understanding of the physiology/ergonomics of squashing borne from years of delightful experience.

My real point was simply to the OP's question, 'what is the most weight anyone can take', the answer is extremely contingent. Dead or static weight vs a deliberate effort to force submission would generally result in a difference of hundreds of pounds. Are we good?

Incidentally, if an FA or Feeder thinks he needs more, more and more weight this might be a good way to give him pause to consider what he's really asking for. JMO
Got it. Just the way you phrased that first sentence made it feel like a sweeping statement on the appeal of it, but suppose I just read a bit much into it.

Anyways, extremely well-put through and through, and my intent wasn't to diminish that at all.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #54
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok this seems like the perfect thread for this. A while back they did a CSI show where a fat girl has "the diabetes" and is drunk and passes out on a guy during sexy time and crushes him to death.

This has really been on my mind way too much. Did they pick a really tiny guy and a huge woman....no they picked an average size man and a woman who might have weighed 300 lbs.

So have any of you smaller men had a large woman lie prostrate on you that you couldn't move?

I did my own experiment with my boyfriend, but he's 6'4 and 400 lbs and he bounced me off of himself just by raising this thigh.

I had him lay on me and I could move him of course it took a bit more effort on my part.

I mean I weigh 400 lbs, but when I lay down it all spreads out it's not concentrated in one area, so it's not like having 400 lbs on your chest. Fat people aren't boulders.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #55
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I unfortunately saw the same episode and had the same thought, the woman in the show was far too small to be escape proof. There would have to be a fairly significant weight difference or the person on the bottom would have to be inebriated or handicapped in some way for them to be unable to escape from under another person.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #56
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I unfortunately saw the same episode and had the same thought, the woman in the show was far too small to be escape proof. There would have to be a fairly significant weight difference or the person on the bottom would have to be inebriated or handicapped in some way for them to be unable to escape from under another person.
Thank you! I knew I wasn't just being overly sensitive and nuts.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #57
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
Thank you! I knew I wasn't just being overly sensitive and nuts.
As fat people we get to experts in very specific sets of facts regarding what can and cannot be moved. They should hire us as consultants for weight related issues on TV.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #58
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
According to the internet the human adult body is able to withstand aproximately 14.7 pounds of pressure per square inch.
So for example, a 72 square inch torso, that is roughly 1058.4 pounds, if my math is correct. I can tell you from experience I would be under considerable physical stress with that much weight on my torso, even on a mattress. Oh, and for another thread, this is a turn on :P
adam is offline   Reply With Quote