Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #76
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
The Flash isn't fast because he's skinny though so even fat shouldn't he still be speedy or was there another reason given for him slowing down?
Nope. He was changed into a fat man and lost his speed and stamina because he got fat.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #77
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the BF explained it was a dream sequence so that makes sense.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #78
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
ssbbwfa3 do any of the ladies here find that being huge and out of breath is a turn ?post huge belly pics and tell me if being out of breath
personally, yes, I can think of a situation where me being huge and out of breath and turned on go hand in hand. that would be when my lover is turned on by my huge body, when he is being vocal about that, while at the same time giving me multiple orgasms which would cause some gasping for breath.

I'll post some sexy huge belly pics especially for you just as soon as I become a paysite model!
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote