Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #26
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveinlove View Post
Here is a pic I snapped of my eyes. I'm new to this site and trying to figure out how everything works, so I hope it shows up
I'm sort of new myself you have amazing eyes.
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #27
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveinlove View Post
Here is a pic I snapped of my eyes. I'm new to this site and trying to figure out how everything works, so I hope it shows up
Beautiful eyes.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #28
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
I would have probably liked you, In high school I was a bit of a revenge of the nerds type, lol. When I started high school I was the least popular student in the school. There was this giant hallway that everyone had to pass through to get everywhere and at recess and at noon guys used to scramble to get the best seat to heckle me and throw stuff at me. Later I got into a theatre crowd and learned how to pretend to be more confident then I was feeling. When I graduated I was student union president, i did this by forming a coalition of artsy people, leather jacket types, outsiders and nerds. You would have made me squeal, but I would have thought it was hilarious and then tried to make you my friend.
Yeah I used to get heckled like that too... until I snapped and smacked one of the guy's heads into a door. Sounds like you learned a less painful way than I did for dealing with it. Fights were commonplace for me but not always effective, which is why I had to resort to more clandestine methods like pranks. Pranks allowed for more "surgical strikes" (as the military would call it) too.

You actually do sound like someone that I would have formed an alliance with in High School. Having said that, I'm just glad that it's all 15 years behind me.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #29
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk2293 View Post
Yeah I used to get heckled like that too... until I snapped and smacked one of the guy's heads into a door. Sounds like you learned a less painful way than I did for dealing with it. Fights were commonplace for me but not always effective, which is why I had to resort to more clandestine methods like pranks. Pranks allowed for more "surgical strikes" (as the military would call it) too.

You actually do sound like someone that I would have formed an alliance with in High School. Having said that, I'm just glad that it's all 15 years behind me.
Actually I had my share of fights, I once put this biker dude up against the locker with his feet dangling and very slowly told him that the next time he did something to me, I "would" kill him. Eventually he was one of the people that helped get me elected to the student union, go figure, lol.

I came from a household plagued by extreme violence and alcoholism, I therefor have an aversion to using violence in all but the most extreme situations. The biker guy backed down, not because I lifted him effortlessly off the ground, but because he could tell by the look in my eyes that I meant what I was saying. I don't like to be pushed into that state so I avoid violence as much as possible.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #30
SuzyQutsy

My eyes without the creepy effects
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture5279.jpg (22.2 KB, 186 views)
Old 01-06-2012, 02:50 AM   #31
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

deadagain.jpg

one of my favorite movie posters
Old 01-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #32
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplee View Post
Attachment 100023

one of my favorite movie posters
That is cool!!!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #33
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My contribution to the eyes thread...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eyes.JPG (22.8 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg eyes2.JPG (28.0 KB, 140 views)
Old 01-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #34
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
My contribution to the eyes thread...
Oh what beautiful eyes and I love the presentation
Old 01-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #35
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have always said that I would know the person I'm meant to be with by their eyes.

I was right. :3
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #36
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

My eyes..............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111.jpg (98.6 KB, 72 views)
Old 01-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #37
SuzyQutsy

That is very sweet and cutsy
Old 01-30-2012, 11:58 PM   #38
SuzyQutsy

Default Wall of Eyes

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...type=1&theater

This is the wall of eyes I mention in an earlier post

Last edited by SuzyQutsy; 01-31-2012 at 12:01 AM.