Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Carrie
I'm the last splash.

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Is anyone else rebounding?

No, not from a relationship. This kind of rebounding:

http://www.amazon.com/Needak-Folding...7890516&sr=8-1

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and am really liking it so far. Probably my favorite thing about it is its immediate accessibility. I don't have to sit down to use it (which for some reason feels like a big time commitment to me) - I just step onto it and start bouncing, and even two minutes of bouncing while my tea water boils is beneficial. I was dubious as to whether it would be beneficial (I mean, c'mon - it's just gentle bouncing), but when I'm done I get that nice jellyish feeling in the lower 2/3 of my body, like the muscles have been worked and moved.

It's supposed to be great for fluid retention, too (edema and lymphedema both), so that's a big added plus.

The hard bounce rebounder that I got is rated for up to 600 lbs. I was pretty nervous getting on it the first time, but it is solid. I feel very comfortable bouncing on it. I was nervous that my it would hurt my crap knees, but it doesn't, not a bit. I guess it's low enough impact, plus I don't do it for long periods, just a few minutes here and there throughout the day.

It's also kind of oddly fun. It's certainly a hell of a lot more enjoyable than my recumbent bike (which this has replaced) or a treadmill. I'm really glad I decided to give it a whirl!

life is sweet, life is sweet
bittersweet
and the days keep rollin' along.

Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never heard of it but I must say, totally looks interesting!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want one!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG I used to love my lil personal size trampoline as a kid!
I'd love to have one, now. I would do it all the time. Lol.

Oddly enough, mine never broke with my weight. But it did when a skinny friend tried doing a bike trick with it, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #5
Carrie
I'm the last splash.

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
OMG I used to love my lil personal size trampoline as a kid!
I'd love to have one, now. I would do it all the time. Lol.

Oddly enough, mine never broke with my weight. But it did when a skinny friend tried doing a bike trick with it, lol.
I haven't tried doing a bike trick on it yet. YET.

life is sweet, life is sweet
bittersweet
and the days keep rollin' along.

Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote