Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #51
StormChaser68

StormChaser68 can now change their title

Please tell us a little about yourself:

Name again is Will...first cooking job was really washing dishes at 13 in a classic French restaurant. Had worked my way up to sous chef by 16. worked in food service thru high school then got out of it for 12 years while i got into computers. In 2004 I got back into food service running a cafe at a local motorsports park. My current position is as a managment type person(don't like calling myself a manager) at a local university at one of the on campus eating establishments. We not only cater to students but to the local residents.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? I am a total foodie...got my love of cooking (and food) from my mom and both sets of grandmothers. My maternal grandfather was an amazing grillmaster too.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Thai food....not only President but Vice President and chief counsel too.

What are the freakiest or most fun food facts about you? I was fired from a restaurant job by Joe Theismann (ex quarterback of the Washington Redskins)

Do you like to cook? love to cook, love to grill, love to grow my own veggies and herbs. Want to have a goat farm one day so I can make goat cheese.

Do you think more about food or sex? sex? what's that?
StormChaser68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #52
sassysteph

sassysteph can now change their title

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

My name is Steph, I am in my early 30's. I live in Texas and work in financial services. I live with my hubby, a pre-teen daughter, and a pre-schooler son.

2. Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

Like many people on here, my mother trained me to think food was my enemy. She put me on the grapefruit diet at 5yrs old cuz she was sure I didn't want to start kindergarten as the "fat kid"! Over the years she made me so neurotic about food and weight that I alternated between anorexia and bulemia from the time I was 9 until my early 20's. It wasn't until I got pregnant with my daughter and I realized that my relationship with food was not something I wanted to pass along that I began to acknowledge that my love of food was NOT a bad thing. I do tend to be more picky about what I eat than most foodies, but still consider myself to be one because of how intense my feelings for food are. Also, I always think about food, and eat as often as possible. When I am eating a meal, I am planning the next.

3. Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Cheesecake, definitely cheesecake. I have almost never had a cheesecake that I did not enjoy. I love experimenting with different flavors.

4. What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

I like to think about food (usually cheesecake) during sex. Sometimes I can cause myself to orgasm simply by thinking about food. This is an excellent skill to have since my husband travels a good bit for work!

5. Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I cook occassionally, but hubby is better at it and enjoys it more, so I usually let him do it. I don't cook much when he's out of town cuz if it's just me and the kids, I get frustrated that they won't eat what I make.

6. Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

I think about food more... see answer to #4
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #53
LisaMarie86

LisaMarie86 has said some nice things

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

Im Lisa, 24, Im a baker and also teach cake decorating classes and work in my dad's office from time to time. I live with my parents still and my puppy Bentley.

2. Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I cant remember a time when I didnt love eating and all things food. I have several pictures of me as a child passed out with food near me. I believe I am a foodie I cannot stop thinking about food. I fall asleep to food network or the cooking channel pretty much nightly. I have a degree in Culinary Arts and am very close to getting a degree in Pastry Arts.

3. Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

The Cheese Chocolate and Bread club lol. I could live off of them.

I love mixing sweet and salty together. Love maple bacon cupcakes and chocolate chip with bacon cookies.

5. Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I love cooking a lot!!! My signature dishes would have to be a Parmesan and Coriander crusted pork chop paired with roasted red potatoes and red onions. Or my cupcakes and cakes. Ive been called the cake/cupcake queen before

6. Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

While I enjoy them both immensely I would totally give up sex if I had to give up one or the other.
LisaMarie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #54
Malutka

Malutka can now change their title

1. My name is Agnes. I'm a 36 yo female of Polish background and I live in Mount Prospect, which is a suburb of Chicago. I work in the mental health field.

2. I guess it depends on a definition of a foodie. I love cooking and trying new recipes from different ethnic cuisines. I like vegetarian cooking the most, although I do eat meat on occasion.

3. Polish cucumber pickles (the vinegar ones called "korniszony", not the dill ones). I could eat a jar in a sitting. Or two. Also ice cream.

4. Me and my friends have a cooking club - we get together to cook from a cuisine we agree on previously and each one of us is responsible for a different type of dish (appetizer, main dish, salad, etc.) Last time it was Turkish cuisine, next time it will be Czech food.

5. Love it. I don't think I have a specialty though. I'll need to remedy that. I know I suck at baking though. I need to remedy that also.

6. Food I think. I'm always checking out new recipes or reading cookbooks or watching Food Network or DVDs with cooking shows. I'm not in a relationship right now, so don't think about sex as much, but hopefully that will change in the future.
Malutka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #55
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

Please tell us a little about yourself.

Hi, I'm Renee. I am married, I live in Ohio and I absolutely love to cook & bake. I love making people happy via food.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am definitely a "foodie". I enjoy everything about food, the artistry, the smell, the taste, the texture, the process. I'm willing to try anything and love a challenge in the kitchen.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Cheese? lol
Chocolate?
Seafood?

What are the freakiest or most fun food facts about you?

I can't think of anything freaky. I just love to cook. Never been afraid to try. Luckily I've had mostly success. I just think being fat & loving to cook and feed people and yourself is natural. It's my "mothering" instinct coming out...wanting to nurture. ? lol

Do you like to cook?
Absolutely!

Do you think more about food or sex?

I would say I think of them equally!
TheMrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #56
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

1.Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

My name is Rick and just returned to Dims recently after an almost 4 year long sabbatical. I am 37 and live in Houston TX, which is a great place to be if you're a foodee. I am a financial aid advisor at a university and love what I do. I am in the midst of a divorce following 16 years of marriage. I have two wonderful kids, Wes, 11, and katie , who is on the cusp of 10.

2.Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am definitely a foodee and have always been. I grew up in a family where food was love. Some of my fondest memories involve the cookign of mymom, grandmother, and grandfather.

3.Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Grilled Pork Kabobs. It's my signature dish.

4.What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? I loves spicy and use either hot sauce or cajun seaoning and just about anything.

5.Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?I lLOVE to cook...it's my therapy. I love to grill and BBQ (especially pork and chicken)

6.Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Ahem...sex.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #57
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Name : Chris

Well, I love to cook. My philosophy is that food brings people together; families gather around a good meal and share eachother's day. Food brings cultures together. Being half Japanese, the belief is that the soul lies in the stomach, so to feed the stomach is to feed the soul. Food gives that endorphin feeling in people and makes them feel better. I love to cook many dishes, ranging from Japanese dishes, to American, breakfast items, Mexican, to even desserts and baking goods.

Dishes i can cook:
Japanese - sushi, sukiyaki, udon, yaki niku, yakisoba, etc...
desserts - cheesecake, magic cookie bars, cookies, etc...
others - Pulled-pork BBQ, Stroganoff, mushroom-stuffed-chicken, Menudo, lemon-pepper tilapia, etc...
Old 02-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #58
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
Name : Chris

Well, I love to cook. My philosophy is that food brings people together; families gather around a good meal and share eachother's day. Food brings cultures together. Being half Japanese, the belief is that the soul lies in the stomach, so to feed the stomach is to feed the soul. Food gives that endorphin feeling in people and makes them feel better. I love to cook many dishes, ranging from Japanese dishes, to American, breakfast items, Mexican, to even desserts and baking goods.

Dishes i can cook:
Japanese - sushi, sukiyaki, udon, yaki niku, yakisoba, etc...
desserts - cheesecake, magic cookie bars, cookies, etc...
others - Pulled-pork BBQ, Stroganoff, mushroom-stuffed-chicken, Menudo, lemon-pepper tilapia, etc...

Welcome Chris!!
Old 02-04-2012, 07:05 AM   #59
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Country & City, Netherlands; Amersfoort
Job: Mail delivery
Name: Odette

us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am most definitely a foodie, and have been all my life. When I was a kid I used to read cookbooks and play that I ate the dishes in there while reading. By now I have at least 200 cookbooks and am still collecting more. I love cooking, have done half a year of culinary school and also just love to eat in general. Food is definitely love for me; it gives so much joy to share a nice dish with others or indulge in a decadent treat. I definitely know where my fat comes from

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

I love all kinds of food, so this is hard.. But I think my favorite ingredient overal are potatoes. They are so versatile, and who can resist lucious french fries? You can bake em, cook em, roast em, fry em, mash em.. The list is endless and they taste so delightfully creamy and heavy. I love them

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

Well, I think it was quite unique that as a 5 year old I already read cookbooks with zeal. And eating food can be a real turn on for me, so I guess I'm a bit of a feedie too.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
I looove cooking, even now I live alone I still cook for myself because I love to eat so much.

I'm best at making:
-Indian curries
-Asian food in general
-Salads are my specialty, I'm really good at making them tasty
-I'm also very good at cooking Italian food
-And I'm still studying classical French cookery
-Steak with red wine reduction

Favorite dishes to make:
-Indian veggie curry
-Noodle stir fry
-Lemon drizzle cake
-Steak with sauce (of varying kinds) and cajun potatoes
-Potato salad with bbq chicken
-Cheesecake
-Appelflappen (dutch treat)
-Salad with beetroots, goat's cheese, rocket, apple and nuts
-Spaghetti with roasted red bell pepper sauce
-Pan fried garlic potatoes with meatballs
-Pizza

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

When I'm not in a relationship (which has been the past 3 years) I hardly think about sex. Food however, I think about almost all day, every day. All my life I have. So definitely food wins here

Last edited by Windigo; 02-04-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Windigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #60
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

I am the thread killer
Old 04-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #61
april celeste

april celeste can now change their title

Tries to overpower the thread killer!!

Im April, I live mainly on the sofa but with regular forrays into the fridge and larder!

I cant remember a time when food wasnt important in my life - I have always loved the taste of food, and when little and being bullied for being big it gave me my biggest comfort. As an adult it still gives me comfort but combined with an appreciate of tastes and experiences and an ability to develop my own palate.

Cheese - the stinkier the better - if it smells like old socks then I would love to be the president of its fan club!!

When I was in my teens I like to bake and developed a knack for making these spectacular princess castle cakes, with four towers, a moat, turrets, drawbridge etc and a well placed barbie crying out to be rescued by her knight on white horse! Ive not done one for years now - I have a son and he doesnt consider anything pink to be cool!!

I love cooking, I find it harder now that I am so much bigger as it hurts to stand for long - but I think ahead and plan things out as much as possible. I make a brilliant cheese and onion quiche, pasta bake and the best mashed potatoes ever!!

I am a foodie - I think about food all the time - I dont think about sex as much!!
april celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #62
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

I’m 23 and I live on the Gulf Coast of Florida with my parents.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I’ve been called a foodie before, but I don’t think I am. I love to be in the kitchen cooking or baking. It’s just cleaning up the mess afterwards I hate! I really want to travel abroad and try foods from different countries. I love collecting cookbooks, mostly from the 1960’s and before. I also love cooking in my old cast iron skillets. I've also started to collect aprons. If I lived alone I'd wear nothing except my apron when cooking.

Swamp Food! lol I love cooking things like gator, fish, turtle, crabs, crawdads, squirrel, oysters, clams. I could go on and on. I’ve been asked before if I ever by food at the grocery store! Sure do, where do they think I get the hot sauce?

I’ve been dying to try cow tongue. It was one of my Grandpa’s favorites. And I want to try camel’s milk.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I adore cooking. I’ve got nearly 100 cookbooks. Pastas and Seafoods are my specialties.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

I'd say food. I've currently got three cookbooks and a baker's catalog on my desk.

If I start thinking about food during sex, we've got a problem!

Last edited by Piink; 03-24-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling
Piink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:41 AM   #63
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Food <3

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
I am 19 and stay home gamer I love to read, game, fantasize, and eat. And think about eating

Yes. Yes. YES I am a foodie. I revolve my existence around food. "Gaming night!! TIME FOR JUNK FOOD AND FAST FOOD" When I wake up my biggest motivation is if I know I have some good breakfast or leftovers awaiting me. I only want to go places if there will be foood. I am terrible for doing this lol! I kid you not when I say food IS my 1st thought everyday pretty much :3

Cheese. Hands down. I loveeeee cheese and where most people would be like "CHOCOLATE" I am like "CHEEESE" though I love chocolate too I also love potatoes of every sort, mashed being my favorite. Lots of butter and seasoning and cheese and BACON. Which brings me to bacon <3 <3

Freakiest? O.o I have no idea lmao.

YUP. Hmm, pastas probably

Food *blushes*
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #64
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hadnít noticed this intro thread in the past Ė thanks GamerGainerGirl for bumping it! Also, I donít post too often on this board for the twin reasons that Iím just not as expert and passionate on the topic as many of the rest of you, and that spending any time on this board leaves me ravenously hungry, a state that happens too much as it is! Anyway, Iíve posted so much around Dimensions for years that introducing myself feels a little silly, but I guess Iím kind of a novice on this board, so here goes.

Iím in my mid-40s, married since my late twenties to a woman who is a true foodie. One teenage boy. Professionally I am a nerd working in an office all day, where the yummy left-overs I have for lunch is often the highlight of my day. Unfortunately in recent years Iíve developed an irritable digestive system which forces me to avoid trigger foods, including beer, wine, and anything with dehydrated onions or garlic, amongst other things. Oddly this seems to have made me more passionate about food.

I adore food, from simple comfort food to things that leave my taste buds dancing. Iím not at all sure that Iím discerning enough to be called a foodie, but I certainly do have standards (Iím not big on junk food, for instance).

Most definitely cinnamon buns. No, wait, corn on the cob. No, no, it would have to be cheese. But waitÖÖ.

When travelling I much prefer to explore street food than fine dining (although with my new intolerance to dehydrated onion and garlic I may have to curtail that).

I like eating better than cooking Also, Iím a reasonably competent cook but Iím married to an extremely talented cook who does enjoy cooking, so I donít end up cooking a lot. I try to get in a meal a week, but it doesnít always happen. I donít really claim anything as my specialtyóI have introduced several ideas into the house, but then my wife takes the idea and improves upon it vastly.

These days food, for sure. Twenty years ago, probably not so much, lol. Mind you, for me food, fat stuff, and sex all tend to be related, so thinking about food has sexual overtones for me, and when I was thinking about sex more that may have strayed to food as part of those thoughts. Call it all Ďsensual indulgences,í perhaps?
Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #65
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome, Tad! Exploring street food while traveling is a foodie thing to do ... you're in.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:04 AM   #66
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board

Im 38, I live in Georgia at the moment. I am a model and cam model.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? Well I know I am a foodie, I enjoy food every chance I get. When I was young, I hated to share my food with anyone. Sometimes I can just got done eating and I am looking at the commercials with much hunger.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Yes Cheesecake would make me the President because I can eat cheesecake 24/7 if I could!

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? When I am enjoying something, I don't know how to eat just a little bit, Im not satisfied until it's all gone. I don't think that is freaky but I do think it's fun
Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I HATE cooking but I cook because I do have a child lol but I don't cook anything as a specialty.
Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Yes LOL Im not having sex at the moment so food satisfies me most of the time.
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:09 AM   #67
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If you know what a shade tree mechanic is, then there are probably tens or hundreds of thousands of similar homecooks that serve the same functions. I like to DIY dishes that catch my attention. I would suppose the label 'foodie' is what another person calls a person, not a self identifier. I have did many potluck meals - strangers coming back for seconds or thirds tell me how I rank. My next project Falafel from a Delicious destination - episode Tel Aviv television show. My Cantonese Lo Mein noodles, then Hummus ranked well - my first attempt at Lomi Lomi (too much lime/citrus).

DIY - Do it yourself.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:02 PM   #68
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
Im 38, I live in Georgia at the moment. I am a model and cam model.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? Well I know I am a foodie, I enjoy food every chance I get. When I was young, I hated to share my food with anyone. Sometimes I can just got done eating and I am looking at the commercials with much hunger.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Yes Cheesecake would make me the President because I can eat cheesecake 24/7 if I could!

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? When I am enjoying something, I don't know how to eat just a little bit, Im not satisfied until it's all gone. I don't think that is freaky but I do think it's fun
Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I HATE cooking but I cook because I do have a child lol but I don't cook anything as a specialty.
Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Yes LOL Im not having sex at the moment so food satisfies me most of the time.
I absolutely love cheesecake.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:27 AM   #69
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My name is Betty, 56, from Southern Ohio. I'm a homemaker, I have 1 son and 2 precious grandsons who are 2 and 3.
I am a foodie because I love to eat and try new foods which I've never ate.
Chicken is one of my special foods love to bake it in different seasonings and sauces, Ranch is my most fave.
I love to cook, yet my kitchen is very small. I consider my vegetable casserole, the sweet potato casserole my specialties because my son is always asking for more.
Do you think more about food or sex?
Hmmm... Let's see that is about a tie.. after all can't we combine the two.. Food, then sex, and then more food
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote