Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fat envy?

Anyone else have fat desires that they try to resist, and occasionally get stricken by fat envy?

Most of the time I have myself pretty well under control, but then something happens. Like last night, I was out Christmas shopping. That is one thing about Christmas shopping, pretty much everyone does it, so you see some people who maybe don't go out so often.

I was walking through Canadian Tire on a mission, then suddenly I see it. This belly, outlined in a slightly too tight white t-shirt. Pure fat, jiggling ever so slightly with every move. Not all that massive, but just so obvious and so soft looking. And instantly I was in full on fat lust. Not to get my hands on the bearer of that belly, but to have a belly like that, that prominent, that fat. While I carried on with my shopping, part of my thoughts remained on it, making it hard to remember what I was supposed to be shopping for, and to avoid simply loading up on snacks and scarfing them all down.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm. Maybe that's why i'm so into recently hitting a point where i'm usually the biggest girl in the room and always having the largest belly.I've started wearing things to draw attention to my most recent gain.I've never done that before.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh gosh, all the time. I have no love for my high metabolism.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Tad, your experience is right on. While seeing a BBW or SSBBW I can definitely fall into fat lust, I also find myself fascinated at times with huge bellies on guys where the term 'fat envy' is the perfect way to describe it.

I recently came across a guy in a store who had an enormous gut, hanging over the front and sides of his jeans, stretching his t-shirt to the breaking point. I immediately began fantasizing about what it would be like to have a belly that big, how it would feel to carry such a huge gut, and how nice it would be to be that fat. It was certainly a pleasurable distraction, so yes, 'fat envy' hits me as well and you never know when it is going to strike.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I definitely have those moments daily. I work with a girl that is built so perfect. Big butt, big belly, and big boobs. She always seems so happy and get a lot of attention from the guys. Makes me very jealous, lol.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #6
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Tad, your experience is right on. While seeing a BBW or SSBBW I can definitely fall into fat lust, I also find myself fascinated at times with huge bellies on guys where the term 'fat envy' is the perfect way to describe it.

I recently came across a guy in a store who had an enormous gut, hanging over the front and sides of his jeans, stretching his t-shirt to the breaking point. I immediately began fantasizing about what it would be like to have a belly that big, how it would feel to carry such a huge gut, and how nice it would be to be that fat. It was certainly a pleasurable distraction, so yes, 'fat envy' hits me as well and you never know when it is going to strike.
I would get like that too, watching some of the gainers videos and wonder how it would be to reach their size. I will say it is a calming feeling when you can look at the changes within and not feel the envy as much, as you get closer to their size.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Had It, Myself...

I had fat envy, myself, from childhood until I went over 400 lbs. I even suspect that I projected it toward my Ex, wanting her to be extremely heavy because I couldn't be. I've probably been diabetic most of my adult life, but finally diagnosed and put on oral med's in 1992. I've gone from 290, when I went on insulin in 2002, to 440 in 2009. I'm finally happy in my own skin.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #8
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, I was just lamenting my fate with fat envy. I TOTALLY relate. I mostly resist and block a lot of internal messages about weight gain but there's always some trigger, some visual cue that'll set me off for a few days until I get control again. Of course, the days following a bbw bash are ALWAYS in the danger zone for the obvious reasons of lots of amazingly hot fatties and because there are plenty of folks who aren't resisting, so it's like temptation central. It's incredibly hard to deny yourself when you're in the goddamn garden of eden post-apple (pie) eating.

The back and forth can be tremendously frustrating, the give and take, the liberalism and the puritanism...it's like a life long foreplay with extreme fat fantasy and there's never a real climax. heh.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
...the goddamn garden of eden post-apple (pie) eating...
Bahahah. I would just like to say that I love that description.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Moobs is what really does it for me. I would love to have a big soft belly, but it's a really healthy pair of man boobs that I really get envious over.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #11
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a chubby girl and I find girls who are much larger than me to be very attractive... So yeah, there's some envy going on there. As well as a significant amount of confusion and inner turmoil. But really, if I were to spontaneously gain a hundred pounds or so, would I be as attractive as some of the girls I'm envious of? Then again, am I all that attractive now? Yeah, my brain is totally broken.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #12
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Oh gosh all the time. I also look much smaller to myself in the mirror than I actually am lol. Everytime I see someone bigger than me with the same quality of life...working, mobile,ect I get a touch of envy though
Old 02-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #13
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

sorry i just like to bite it and grab it soft bellies that is i married one i am very happy
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsman812000 View Post
sorry i just like to bite it and grab it soft bellies that is i married one i am very happy
You married a belly?
Old 02-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #15
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

derp double post