Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #51
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Man, if it stops at 400 some of us are screwed.

I know you said you're just using those as an example. I'm teasing.
No, I would say he is.

Or isn't. Depending on your perspective.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #52
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

As soon as I wrote that I need someone was going to say something!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #53
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

There are exceptions to every rule.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #54
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hey!!!

Quote:

Hey!!! I resemble that remark, as I'm nearly 450, myself. I think you're quite lovely, Ms. BBM.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #55
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

There's some of us here who would think that above 400 is daaaamn fine.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #56
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Ohhhhhh Yeaaaahhhh!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #57
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Ohhhhhh Yeaaaahhhh!
Whenever I see BigBeautifulMe, my reaction is something like this:

Then I remember that she is straight, and lives in another state, and I'm more like this:

Sorry if that's too much pony for this thread.

Last edited by Leishycat; 02-14-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Leishycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #58
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Then I remember that she is straight, and lives in another state, and I'm more like this:

Sorry if that's too much pony for this thread.
You're making me blush over here. Also, you're missing your second pony.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #59
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
You're making me blush over here. Also, you're missing your second pony.
Huh? It's showing up ok on my end. Hmm I may have to replace it with a different one.

*le replace*
Old 02-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #60
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, doesn't matter to me. Mobility is a factor to me though, so I honestly don't know.

Also, thanks to Alicia, this thread is now 20 percent cooler. Someone had to say it. lol
Old 02-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #61
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Yeah, doesn't matter to me. Mobility is a factor to me though, so I honestly don't know.

Also, thanks to Alicia, this thread is now 20 percent cooler. Someone had to say it. lol
I guess I could've answered the original question with '20% fatter' but that would've just been silly.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:00 AM   #62
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i would say somewhere between 'pretty damn' and 'hella'
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #63
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

My case is even worse, BigBeautifulMe is an ocean and half a sea away and I'm old enough to be her father!
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #64
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
My case is even worse, BigBeautifulMe is an ocean and half a sea away and I'm old enough to be her father!
At least you're the right gender for her? xD
Old 02-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #65
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
Quote:
At least you're the right gender for her? xD
I appreciate the kind words anyway, you two.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:42 AM   #66
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Well, I think my screen name says it all.

(Actually, it is not entirely accurate, as I like to get out of the house and do things with the love of my life, and so mobility is an issue. I don't mean that being so big you have some limitations - like needing a scooter to get around - would be an issue, nor do I have a particularly active lifestyle, but I would find it hard to be with someone who was so heavy that she could not get out of bed. In spite of my fantasies, I wouldn't want to have a life-partner who is so totally dependent on me; I don't think that makes for a healthy relationship.)

Obviously, given the thread title, we are just talking about what we find physically attractive here, and that is only one facet of what draws me to a woman (so I am not totally shallow). I was just recently thinking about what makes a cute woman, and one thing I came up with is if you cannot tell if she is wearing a bikini bottom, then that is my kind of SSBBW!

- Chris
Old 02-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #67
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can honestly say I don't care how big they are as long as they aren't jerks, cause hateful and hurtful people come in all sizes... I do however prefer a bigger man, although I have dated smaller ones, I prefer to see a keg rather then a 6 pack as I am sure I have already stated more then once... I don't actually go by size cause everyone looks different at different weights with their height and how they carry it, but to me if you are 175 or 575 its all good as long as you are happy, healthy and are not a bad person oh yeah and a guy liking SSBBW's would be good to seeing as I am one LOL
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #68
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

I like my girl just the way she is , I guess around 280lbs currently (she won't weigh herself) up from 170lbs when we met 7 yrs ago. I go all misty eyed daydreaming what she will weigh in another 7 yrs if she carries on the same as she is now with hey love of good food.
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #69
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have a particular size preference, because it's all about the person, not the body. Like I said in another thread, the more I get to know someone, the more beautiful they become to me. Intelligence, humour and personality are far more important to me than the physical appearance, and the more I get to know them the more I love the physical. I've found men and women of all shapes and sizes attractive, but to be attracted to them I need to know and like them as a person first. I've been equally wowed by a guy with a toned body as I have a guy with lots of padding. My ex did put on some weight while we were together and started getting a little belly going, which I did find cute.

It's similar to my gender preferences. I say I'm bisexual for ease of conversation, but I'm not attracted to someone because of their gender. It doesn't matter what their plumbing is or how they identify, it's the person. The packaging isn't as important as what it contains, but I'll soon come to love the packaging just as much as the personality. If I love them, then I'll love how they look, no matter how it changes as the years go on.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #70
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me its all about the personality.
My guy is average 6 feet tall 185 lbs and rock solid.
He knows I love a huge belly on a guy but can't have it all I guess.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:15 AM   #71
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Ohhhhhh Yeaaaahhhh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i would say somewhere between 'pretty damn' and 'hella'
It was nice to see this turn in this thread.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #72
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
For me its all about the personality.
My guy is average 6 feet tall 185 lbs and rock solid.
He knows I love a huge belly on a guy but can't have it all I guess.
Miss Traci: Do you like short skinny chocolate guys with six pack bellys??
Old 03-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #73
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Good question...I like ladies that range from chubby to ssbbws
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #74
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am attracted to all kinds of guys but I have a serious lust for guys who are at least 6', gotta be taller than me at 5'11 lol And usually around 200-400 lbs.
And if you have a shaved head and facial hair we can boom boom right now! :P lol
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #75
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I can't pin it down to a number, it's all about the look.
It's not a number, it's a series of dimensions (pun not intended); it's all relativity, how part A compares to part B compares to part C... etc. This makes the answer different for every person, as some people look their natural best with a few hundred pounds on their frame, while others start looking cross-eyed before they even breach the "plump" category.

I like women soft and curvy. Let's just leave it there.