Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > Other areas
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #101
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
I cannot BELIEVE you're single, Nat! What a mega babe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynezt View Post
I totally agree with Bobbie... what are the boys in Perth waiting for?

Oh n look! Thanks to you I figured out how to add piccys!
Naww.. thanks guys.

You are both awesome!!

Last edited by Aust99 : 01-28-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #102
AussieDude

AussieDude has said some nice things

Hey folks!

Been on the bords for a while now.

Male
South East Melbourne

Mainly use the boards for the old plus size paysite board and what not.
Thought as i'm an aussie I might as well say hello.

Think its great there is a forum like this one, good to see mz puzz on the modeling scene.
Itd be cool to go to one of thhose vegas bash's one year!

Noticed lately alot more ppl are starting to prefer curvier partners, and australia seems to be quite,
Accomodating at the moment lol
AussieDude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #103
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

~ Whole Lotta Love ~ Pounce BBW night ~
ok LADIES & GENTS here it is sat 31st of march will be the first night for POUNCE BBW NIGHT at whole lotta love bar 524 lygon street melboure starts 8pm till close., POUNCE NIGHT will also be held every last saturday night of every month. hope to see you all there!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #104
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default ummm....

Jealous!....very...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
ok LADIES & GENTS here it is sat 31st of march will be the first night for POUNCE BBW NIGHT at whole lotta love bar 524 lygon street melboure starts 8pm till close., POUNCE NIGHT will also be held every last saturday night of every month. hope to see you all there!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #105
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
Jealous!....very...
march 31st is ages away, plenty of time to save up enough o fly over, im sure more than a few ladies will be willing to put you up for a night or two
Old 03-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #106
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Not quite an Aussie yet, but am moving to Perth soon....

Roll on 29th April
Old 03-20-2012, 05:30 AM   #107
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman173 View Post

Roll on 29th April
awesome, welcome to your new home.. in advance lol
Old 03-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #108
Smackulicious

Smackulicious has said some nice things

Hi all ,really new to this site thought I'd introduce myself.
My names Rheannan I'm 25 from south/east Melbourne.id really like to chat and get to know ppl on here,if u wanna get to know me plz feel free to pm me
Smackulicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:54 AM   #109
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Roll on 29th April
yay Perth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackulicious View Post
Hi all ,really new to this site thought I'd introduce myself.
My names Rheannan I'm 25 from south/east Melbourne.id really like to chat and get to know ppl on here,if u wanna get to know me plz feel free to pm me
Welcome to you both!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #110
Jordyp

Jordyp can now change their title

Hi Everyone, another newbie here I'm a 21 year old student from Melbourne and I'm looking forward to getting in amongst it and meeting new people
Jordyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #111
Aust99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyp View Post
Hi Everyone, another newbie here I'm a 21 year old student from Melbourne and I'm looking forward to getting in amongst it and meeting new people
Wecome!!! Post often and jump in!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:25 AM   #112
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Australia has a BBW pub night now? Awesome I won't be making it to the 31st, but I might make a trip down there at a later stage if it ends up being a success.

Does anyone know much about it? Without facebook I have no idea what's going on in the world lol.

Thanks for your number cleofatra! I'll text you mine xx
Old 03-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #113
Smackulicious

thanx ..just wondering is there somewhere ppl go to chat on here besides the threads?ive looked at the chat rooms but it always shows 0 ppl in them :s am i missing something lol thanx for any help
Old 03-24-2012, 06:16 AM   #114
Aust99

Quote:
thanx ..just wondering is there somewhere ppl go to chat on here besides the threads?ive looked at the chat rooms but it always shows 0 ppl in them :s am i missing something lol thanx for any help
No... Just the threads.

I've noticed when I'm off work that the chat room is active during the day... As a lot of users are in the USA or europe which is 12 ish hours behind us... So if you looking to chat at night then your out of luck. I've never used the chat but have managed to make friends here.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:38 AM   #115
Smackulicious

ok thanx for that,ill have a look around the boards and see whats going on thank you
Old 03-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #116
Aust99

Quote:
Quote:
ok thanx for that,ill have a look around the boards and see whats going on thank you
No worries... There's always private messages and once your ready you can ask people to go on msn or the like. Good luck and enjoy the bosrds.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:44 AM   #117
Cleofatra_74

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Hi & Welcome to the newbies

Also just reposting this again because it's this weekend. Hope to see you there!

Old 03-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #118
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hope it's a great success!

Quote:
Hi & Welcome to the newbies

Also just reposting this again because it's this weekend. Hope to see you there!

Old 04-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #119
Cleofatra_74

I had a freakin blast!!!
Met some lovely people for a meal beforehand.
Met some cool people there.
But it did dawn on me the next day that I had no idea if there were many hot guys there LOL I was to busy enjoying a drink or 10, dancing & chatting HAHA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
Hope it's a great success!
Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #120
Cleofatra_74

This pretty much sums up my night HAHAHA

Good Times!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #121
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Roll on 29th April
Erm... Change of plan slightly - Am staying in the UK for now
Old 04-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #122
Cleofatra_74

Bummer!!! Still coming over though??

Quote:
Erm... Change of plan slightly - Am staying in the UK for now
Old 04-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #123
spiritangel
Spreading the Love

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!
spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Heard pounce night was awesome

Wow great to see some new Aussies around hi, squishy hugs and welcome

oh and just in case you have forgotten HAPPY EASTER
Old 04-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #124
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wish I could have made it to the Pounce night.... not sure who I would go have gone with anyway!

Can't believe you didn't end up in my pub :P
Old 04-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #125
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I had a freakin blast!!!
Met some lovely people for a meal beforehand.
Met some cool people there.
But it did dawn on me the next day that I had no idea if there were many hot guys there LOL I was to busy enjoying a drink or 10, dancing & chatting HAHA!!
Fab!! How many people were there do you think? I'll be down in Melbourne at the end of this month and might consider going along.