Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
fatlover1987

fatlover1987 has said some nice things
Default My pear shaped bbw

Hi everyone, i just felt the need to post this, as i want to share my love for curvy fat women. I have been dating a bbw for almost 2 months now, and as well as her having an amazing personality, i think she has a lovely round curvy body. She is shaped like a pear, is 5'3" tall and weighs nearly 400lbs. I love it when i sink into her soft luscious body when we have our intimate moments together. Whenever she sits next to me on the bus for example, i can feel her hips digging into me.
I don't like it when other skinny girls look at her as if she isn't normal. I know she is always strong enough to deal with it in her own way. She is happy with her body, which shows that she has so much self-confidence. I think that in society, those larger girls who lack self-esteem and self confidence should be happy with their bodies, because they will be aware that there are so many FA's out there who admire and appreciate such beauty.
fatlover1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: My pear shaped bbw

You sound like a fortunate young man.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

You sound like you're in a good space. Yes, it does seem pretty consistent that confidence keeps a lot of attacks at bay.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

You do indeed sound very fortunate. I have had my few "moments of glory" in my life when I dated a BBW or SSBBW with a big, lusciopus booty. How I long for those days again *sigh* My point is... ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE!
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

pics?..............
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #6
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Any reason for resurrecting these dead threads?
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantmonkey View Post
pics?..............
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
ICEMANSS00

ICEMANSS00 can now change their title

Enjoy and cherish each moment you have with her. Shower her with all the attention she can stand and you gain her heart and soul. don't allow anyone to steal your joy of each other!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:29 AM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Monkey wants to spank his monkey