Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Chat Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #1076
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

-rainyday- Know who he opisthotonos, sailor
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #1077
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

-di-va- that's so sweet, Anna
-lucidbliss- I KNOW ... i told him if he ever leaves me ill break his legs and lock him in a room

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #1078
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

-rainyday- that's a good clean hunk

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 04-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #1079
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

-Rosebud- I love the way thick ones feel

Old 09-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #1080
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

-Rosebud- Wouldn't you wind up with calouses on your thighs?
-rainyday- not me

Old 09-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #1081
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

-Rosebud- I can just imagine her grinding and sneezing her way to safety
Old 10-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #1082
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

-di-va- _____ DON'T PM ME TO TELL ME YOU WON'T PM ME
Old 10-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #1083
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

Default p.s.

Re previous post: I did not quote myself because I thought I was hilarious, but out of annoyance with the sitch. That is all.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #1084
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Re previous post: I did not quote myself because I thought I was hilarious, but out of annoyance with the sitch. That is all.
I found it amusing though...and if I had not been drunk with phone only access last night, I would have made some kind of comment at the time lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #1085
Webmaster
The Chief

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
-di-va- _____ DON'T PM ME TO TELL ME YOU WON'T PM ME
Definitely a classic.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #1086
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

-Rosebud- I'm sending you a picture of my ass, Nate
-CleverBomb- Nice area.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #1087
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

-Rosebud- We call them boobs here
-fatfatfatlvr- but nice and rare on the inside - I love that
Old 02-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #1088
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

Default dudes lie

-mejix- i use armpit extensions
-ilan- I shave my armpits
Old 02-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #1089
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

Default and chicks b wild

-Katie- and a penis that i can ride like Falkor from the Neverending Story
Old 02-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #1090
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

-ilan- can you juice chips ?
Old 02-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #1091
Webmaster
The Chief

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And the answer is yes. Just like faires have proven that you can fry anything, modern blenders have shown that you can juice anything. I've been prompted to taste THIS! often enough to know.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #1092
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

-ilan- I am sure there are enough roddenberries
Old 10-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #1093
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
They use the by-products in the water from boiling potatoes to make "Glass Potato Chips" (google it) I would call that juice.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #1094
home

home has said some nice things
Cool Here's one of the oldest but a goody pick up line.

Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #1095
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Home, you might want to go back and read the first post of this thread to see what it's about. This isn't a pickup lines thread. Lol

Old 09-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #1096
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!
CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!CleverBomb keeps pushing the rep limit!

I miss chat.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:07 PM   #1097
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
I miss chat.
Amen to that! Chat how it used to be... so many people there and chatting that you could barely keep up with the scrolling text.... sigh.

Old 09-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #1098
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Amen to that! Chat how it used to be... so many people there and chatting that you could barely keep up with the scrolling text.... sigh.
100% Agreed!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote