Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
extrabigguylover

extrabigguylover has said some nice things
Default Sex?

A little blunt, I know, but I have a few questions I was hoping I could get a hand with. I am in a relationship with a guy who is probably creeping up to the 400 lb mark. He is the first 'big guy' I have ever dated, so logistical question: what would be the best position for him? I honestly don't really have much experience with anything but the basic guy on top as I find girl on top a little uncomfortable.... We've been fooling around a bit and he always pulls me on top. Is there a way we can do this where we will both be comfortable? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions please!
extrabigguylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Doggystyle
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Try this: you lie on left your side, and bring your right knee up to your chest. Kneeling, he straddles your left leg, and enters you from this position. You either wrap your right leg around his body, or he holds onto it during thrusting. It's good for a larger man, or a man with a smaller penis. Either way.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My husband loves the woman on top position, and I find that how comfortable it is for me depends on what the bed/surface is like. Pillows can really come in handy in pretty much ANY position, since you can use them to comfortably elevate whatever needs to be elevated.

You can modify the standard girl on top position, too, of course... really, nothing is "wrong" as long as it works. Having him sit on the edge of the bed and lie back, then you sit down on his lap (sort of a modified reverse cowgirl) may or may not work, depending on your bodies. It's a comfortable way to be on top without having to do the splits around his body, if that's part of your discomfort.

As far as I know, doggy style works pretty well for couples of most sizes; reverse cowgirl might be a compromise between the two that could work. There are a lot of ways you can modify missionary to accommodate size issues, too. Pillows, legs up in the air, so on - really, you have to experiment a bit to find what works best for you. Bodies vary way too much for everything to work the same for everyone!
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also check Dimensions' own Fat Sex -- About Positions and Attitudes. It's in the historic part of the site, but some things never change.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote