Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #7901
bbwbud
Master Member

bbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going onbbwbud knows EXACTLY what's going on

Aren't Penguins know for huddling together to stay warm? Sounds like a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It was a naked kinda night.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #7902
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Wow, you look great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Whoa and oh yeah! Damn you're beautiful Pen.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Aren't Penguins know for huddling together to stay warm? Sounds like a good idea.
They might, but I'm the only penguin around here - no one to huddle with!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #7903
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicatt View Post
This is kinda scary for me...I'll call it my first step towards my idea of maybe being a pinup model at somepoint
(raises hand) Could I be your first customer?
Old 02-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #7904
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to penguin again"

Old 02-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #7905
eastcoastfa

eastcoastfa has said some nice things

Amazing pictures, Penguin.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #7906
boy22bbwluv

boy22bbwluv has said some nice things

Wow Penguin. You never disappoint!
boy22bbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #7907
Rojodi
Master Member

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
SO HOT!!!!!

And damn, now's the time to "imagine the naughty bits aren't covered"
Old 02-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #7908
jodygeol

jodygeol has said some nice things
Default First post!

Hello everybody...

I finally decided to post--and what a thread to choose, huh? All you ladies are awesome (especially the wide-hipped, fluffy-thighed ones)!

Last edited by SoVerySoft : 02-27-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Removed photo. Coverup graphics not permitted.
jodygeol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #7909
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 club

not naked, but hopefully close enough?

Last edited by supersizebbw : 03-21-2012 at 07:42 PM.
supersizebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #7910
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to penguin again"

It's okay, I'll be here all week :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastfa View Post
Amazing pictures, Penguin.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy22bbwluv View Post
Wow Penguin. You never disappoint!
Heh, thanks It's fun trying new poses, so I'm glad they work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
SO HOT!!!!!

And damn, now's the time to "imagine the naughty bits aren't covered"
Thanks! A girl's gotta have some secrets
Old 02-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #7911
mimosa
Fluffy Goodness ;-)

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default A little fishnet stockings???

And a sweet belly too.

Last edited by mimosa : 08-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #7912
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Stop That!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
And a sweet belly too.
Stop that!!! I was just surfing a minute before going to bed.Guess who's going to be invading my dreams tonight!

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #7913
rainbowman

rainbowman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
not naked, but hopefully close enough?
You look lovely!
rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:03 AM   #7914
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mimosa you temptress! lol looking great as usual
Old 02-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #7915
PhilQ

PhilQ can now change their title

Just one word: wow!

Quote:
PhilQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #7916
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And to clarify, the bottom of the 2nd picture of Mimosa's is a stool leg. I had to look twice to make sure my perv mind wasn't working overtime.

Last edited by willowmoon : 02-28-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Typo!
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:03 AM   #7917
mimosa
Fluffy Goodness ;-)

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Stop that!!! I was just surfing a minute before going to bed.Guess who's going to be invading my dreams tonight!
Awww too sweet! Tender hugs to you, imfree and always God bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Mimosa you temptress! lol looking great as usual
Thanks, sugar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
And to clarify, the bottom of the 2nd picture of Mimosa's is a stool leg. I had to look twice to make sure my perv mind wasn't working overtime.
LOL!!!!!!!I enjoy doing *that* in more private moments.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:44 AM   #7918
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tender Regards

Quote:
Awww too sweet! Tender hugs to you, imfree and always God bless.

Thanks, sugar.

LOL!!!!!!!I enjoy doing *that* in more private moments.
I have the same tender regards for you, Kind Lady.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #7919
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru never has a post go unnoticedLinathSuru never has a post go unnoticedLinathSuru never has a post go unnoticedLinathSuru never has a post go unnoticedLinathSuru never has a post go unnoticedLinathSuru never has a post go unnoticed

Naked eh? I think I can manage a few of those....

This was from a set I did recently about certain parallels I saw between that violin and my body...

For Love of Music

Curves of Music

Lean on Music
Old 02-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #7920
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman never has a post go unnoticedmusicman never has a post go unnoticedmusicman never has a post go unnoticedmusicman never has a post go unnoticedmusicman never has a post go unnoticedmusicman never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinathSuru View Post
Curves of Music

Very beautiful, Linath! And quite an improvement on the 1924 Man Ray photo, where he painted f-holes on a woman's back:

http://www.centrepompidou.fr/educati...en/image09.htm

If only the woman in Man Ray's photo were wider, say cello or double-bass sized, perhaps he could have achieved real fame.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LeViolondIngresManRay1924.jpg (27.0 KB, 1165 views)
Old 02-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #7921
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticed

mimosa..... I needed a drool bib warning for those shots LOL. They were
SMOKIN HAWT
Old 02-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #7922
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

This was from a set I did recently about certain parallels I saw between that violin and my body...

For Love of Music

Curves of Music

Lean on Music
Yes you and the Violin are both very shapely
Old 02-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #7923
mimosa
Fluffy Goodness ;-)

Quote:

For Love of Music

Curves of Music

Lean on Music
Darn it, I couldn't rep you. Great photos! Creative too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
mimosa..... I needed a drool bib warning for those shots LOL. They were
SMOKIN HAWT
LOL, bring that lobster bib you're not using darling, darling. Thanks so much. I enjoyed taking the photos. I was in a great mood.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #7924
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi carries a lot of weight on this boardTakeshi carries a lot of weight on this boardTakeshi carries a lot of weight on this boardTakeshi carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
And a sweet belly too.
Lookin gorgeous there Mimosa! ^_^
Old 02-29-2012, 02:33 AM   #7925
AngedeVauzelle

AngedeVauzelle can now change their title
Default What do you think ?

Me again