Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #1476
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
You ever have an artist that falls through the cracks? You like them and then for whatever reason you forget about them for a while. I did that with him. Thanks for the reminder of how good he is.

Nice, first round of Patron shots are on me. The Black Keys are one of my favorite rock bands of this century!

Tina + Tequila = Mayhem
Old 02-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #1477
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Tina + Tequila = Mayhem
Perfect then. Guaranteed amusement.

I have some strange but fuzzy memories from tequila too. A quick one was my friends father, upon finding me in the kitchen with my pants and drawers both down around my ankles, having to then go tell his wife that coffee wouldn't be a good idea. Then telling my buddy to get out of bed and come wake me up and get me dressed and out of his kitchen.

The worst part of that story is that it's not even in my top 10 for drunken tales.

And since this is a music thread, this song is apropos
Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #1478
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

90's music is what it has been lately.
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #1479
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Perfect then. Guaranteed amusement.

I have some strange but fuzzy memories from tequila too. A quick one was my friends father, upon finding me in the kitchen with my pants and drawers both down around my ankles, having to then go tell his wife that coffee wouldn't be a good idea. Then telling my buddy to get out of bed and come wake me up and get me dressed and out of his kitchen.

The worst part of that story is that it's not even in my top 10 for drunken tales.

And since this is a music thread, this song is apropos
Tequila is the devil's elixir.

My g/f's and I back in the day used to do a line of tequila shots at the shooter bar before we even got in the club and then did quite a few upside down margaritas all night. It. was. CRAZY.

I like Diet Pepsi now. I don't find my underwear in my purse as much these days. Haha.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #1480
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Monday morning gorgeous.

Kathleen Edwards - House Full of Empty Rooms
Old 02-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #1481
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is what happens when you give a bunch of stump jumping hillbillies full Marshall stacks!!
The Georgia Satellites - Battleship Chains
Old 02-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #1482
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

Still savoring the mudbugs from earlier and celebrating Fat Tuesday with a classic

Jo-El Sonnier - Jolie Blon
Old 02-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #1483
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
This is what happens when you give a bunch of stump jumping hillbillies full Marshall stacks!!
The Georgia Satellites - Battleship Chains
.....50 foot long and a 2 ton anchor....

Don't be hatin' on stump jumpin hillbillies....
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #1484
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Brian McKnight~I Belong to You

Because it just feels good to my soul.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #1485
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Awwww yeah!

How Many More Times - Alabama Shakes
(covering Zeppelin)

Rock my world! I think Mr. Leo Gibson will approve.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #1486
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

No explanation needed...or could possibly be given. You guys are really going to want to see this one.

Munamies - Pomppufiilis
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #1487
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

You know the night time....

....is the right time
Old 02-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #1488
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitiTomato View Post
No explanation needed...or could possibly be given. You guys are really going to want to see this one.

Munamies - Pomppufiilis
Totally and completely awesome, and I don't even know why?
Old 02-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #1489
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

Quote:
Awwww yeah!

How Many More Times - Alabama Shakes
(covering Zeppelin)

Rock my world! I think Mr. Leo Gibson will approve.

Nice find. They blew the roof off of that joint. Great tune!

Quote:
You know the night time....

....is the right time
I love Ray Charles, that man could do it all, from Blues to country to rock and soul. He was one of a kind.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #1490
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Quote:
Nice find. They blew the roof off of that joint. Great tune!

I love Ray Charles, that man could do it all, from Blues to country to rock and soul. He was one of a kind.
I stalked the AS website to see if they were touring here in Vancity, no such luck. I would actually get my ass out and see that girl.

And I have to be honest. Ray, the movie, was playing all weekend off and on and I couldn't get enough. You want to shake your ass, it's contagious.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #1491
samuraiscott
True Story

The Darkness~Thing Called Love
Old 02-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #1492
TheLargeLawStudent

TheLargeLawStudent can now change their title

Sublime, April 29th, 1992....possibly my favorite song of all time. However, Sublime is DEFINITELY my favorite band of all time!
TheLargeLawStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #1493
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Turn the Page - Metallica

( I still have a huge thing for James Hetfield *swoon*) And I feel fortunate that I got to see these guys for the Enter Sandman tour. It was AMAZING.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #1494
samuraiscott
True Story

KISS~Almost Human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqg9jWP5OUI
Old 03-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #1495
samuraiscott
True Story

Quote:
Turn the Page - Metallica

( I still have a huge thing for James Hetfield *swoon*) And I feel fortunate that I got to see these guys for the Enter Sandman tour. It was AMAZING.
I dig their version of this song better than the original. It's ballsier.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #1496
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
I dig their version of this song better than the original. It's ballsier.

It's pretty fierce. The video is amazing too.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #1497
Rojohnson

Rojohnson has said some nice things

I'm really digging the new Heartless Bastards and fun. Albums.
Rojohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #1498
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

New Amos Lee

Say Goodbye

Old 03-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #1499
Rojohnson

Rojohnson has said some nice things

Matisyahu- Smash Lies
Rojohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #1500
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Loved this on SNL this past weekend.

Love Interruption. - Jack White

I think the video is beautiful too....love the lighting.