Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
bellyfan123123

bellyfan123123 has said some nice things
Default A question for the reluctant bbws

So, I married my dream girl just over a year ago. I love her with all my heart and I think shes the sexiest woman on the planet. She wasn't exactly thin when we started dating, but since the wedding, she's put on a noticeable amount of weight. I can tell it really bothers her, and she's tried every diet under the sun to lose weight. She's having a harder time finding clothes at non-plus-sized stores, and I feel bad that it frustrates her.

I tell her how beautiful she is every day. Every time she complains about how fat she's gotten, I do not correct her. I simply say how gorgeous I think she is, using words like curvy, womanly, and sexy. I think she believes me, but she still doesn't feel it herself.

So, to all the sexy ladies out there who are plus-sized but not necessarily by choice, what, if anything, should I say/do here?
bellyfan123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyfan123123 View Post
So, I married my dream girl just over a year ago. I love her with all my heart and I think shes the sexiest woman on the planet. She wasn't exactly thin when we started dating, but since the wedding, she's put on a noticeable amount of weight. I can tell it really bothers her, and she's tried every diet under the sun to lose weight. She's having a harder time finding clothes at non-plus-sized stores, and I feel bad that it frustrates her.

I tell her how beautiful she is every day. Every time she complains about how fat she's gotten, I do not correct her. I simply say how gorgeous I think she is, using words like curvy, womanly, and sexy. I think she believes me, but she still doesn't feel it herself.

So, to all the sexy ladies out there who are plus-sized but not necessarily by choice, what, if anything, should I say/do here?
You're doing everything right, and everything you can. Just listen and sympathize about there not being enough fashion available for bigger girls in non-plus sized stores.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyfan123123 View Post

Diets don't work right unless you exercise. Try getting her to be more active. Go for walks, parking further away to your destination (every little bit helps) and maybe hit a gym a few times a week if its affordable.

I know you may not want to hear it but if she loses weight and is happier with herself, enjoy her happiness and try not to let it bother you.