Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just finished noshing on a build your own pizza made with tomato herb sauce, sun dried tomatoes, mozz cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic pieces, ground beef and Italian sausage.

*burp*

'scuse me.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #27
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love Papa Murphy's! And they just opened a new one down the street from me!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #28
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can get good & inexpensive pizza here every day of the week & not have to cook it myself. I don't think a Papa Murphy's would last long here. Oh well. I was interested for a minute. There are 6 pizza places here, in small town Oklahoma.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote