Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking Oh my.It feels so good...yesyesyesyesyes!

Have you ever been completely caught up in something 'bad' that feels so good. Like a moth to a flame. You knew you had to stop, but it felt too damn good to stop. It all starts so innocently. Like looking at a delicious chocolate cake and deciding to just taste the frosting. But then you end up eating half the cake. As long as we are living in this sinful flesh, why does it happen this way?
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

Sure. But more in the sense of being involved with someone that is completely wrong for me in just about every sense - but winding up being engaged in crazy monkey sex just for the heat of the moment.

But this could have been a result of the drugs or alcohol. Whatever. I had fun for the moment.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am not sure if you are being playful, serious or both but...

no one would "sin" if there wasn't some pleasure and/or enticement involved, however the outcome of such things may not be too pleasant and some temporary pleasures can have lifelong negative repercussions (depending on what it is and not necessarily on just the people involved only... i.e. sex with a married man could hurt his whole family). Just my 2 cents.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I am not sure if you are being playful, serious or both but...

no one would "sin" if there wasn't some pleasure and/or enticement involved, however the outcome of such things may not be too pleasant and some temporary pleasures can have lifelong negative repercussions (depending on what it is and not necessarily on just the people involved only... i.e. sex with a married man could hurt his whole family). Just my 2 cents.
Yes, I am being both playful and serious.

People DO forget about the negative repercussions. It's good to be reminded. So thank you for your excellent insight.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mmmmmm, yes, I have been ensnared by something I know I should avoid at all costs, but I fail to escape its grasp. The very idea reminds me of the movie Hellrasier, where people tried their damnedest to escape the evil clutches of the demons, but some fail because deep inside they really want to be chained, pleasured and punished into oblivion, like the ultimate BDSM session with no safe word, no turning back, no escape.

Sometimes it's food for me as well, like the chocolate cake scenario. I've been known to just devour the entire pie, batch of cookies, pint of ice cream, etc., within a day; I often find no reason to stop if I don't have a really solid reason. I'll eat what's unheathy and tastes good instead of making a healthy choice.

Other times it's been the allure of a woman; I would tell myself to leave her alone and complete what tasks I planned on getting done, and next thing I know, clothing is on the floor, sensuous warm flesh is close together, touching and caressing, naked, breathing heavy...

...and on that note...

...good night, everyone.