Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > West
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default August Portland Meetup

We've talked about doing this for a while now but nothing seemed to get formally put together. So me and Lina were thinking of having a bit of a meetup over at Billy Ray's Dive in NE. I know what you're thinking, sounds classy right? It's a little bar with an upstairs game room and a nice back patio with lots of seats, tables and ping pong. Drinks are cheap and there is a parking lot right next to it. So how about saturday August 27th at 8:30 pm on the back porch of Billy Ray's Dive for a meetup. Nice and informal so if you want to show up for a bit and meet some local Dims folk on your saturday night it's there for you.

If you are up for it maybe post something here so we can get a general idea of who might show up.

Billy Ray's Dive
2216 NE M L King Blvd
Portland, OR 97212
August 27th, 8:30 pm (back porch)

BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

tentatively YES!

Old 08-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

I'll do my best to make it!
Old 08-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default Crossing my fingers...

I'll do my best to make it!
Old 08-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome guys!! Hope we see you there!
Old 08-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
mor_in_or

mor_in_or has said some nice things

I'm pretty sure I'll be there!
mor_in_or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

i'm going to try my best to make it!
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #8
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

I had planned to come, but I had told a voice teacher I'd sing at his next dinner party, and just found out it's the same day. He's invited people specifically to hear me, so it looks like that whole afternoon/evening is booked.
I hope there's another one soon. Maybe I'll have to host one, just to be sure!
Old 08-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #9
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, I'mna be there. But you all knew that already anyway. There's also a Chunky Dunk the following day at the usual place if anyone's interested. I believe it's the last one of the season.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT View Post
I had planned to come, but I had told a voice teacher I'd sing at his next dinner party, and just found out it's the same day. He's invited people specifically to hear me, so it looks like that whole afternoon/evening is booked.
I hope there's another one soon. Maybe I'll have to host one, just to be sure!
Aww well, lets try for another one soon so we can meet ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-aka View Post
Well, I'mna be there. But you all knew that already anyway. There's also a Chunky Dunk the following day at the usual place if anyone's interested. I believe it's the last one of the season.
Good to know about the chunky dunk steve. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooU View Post
i'm going to try my best to make it!
You must! I miss you too much not to see you. I'll buy you a drink? I'm sure I owe you one for some reason or another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor_in_or View Post
I'm pretty sure I'll be there!
Most awesome!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
AgentSkelly

AgentSkelly can now change their title

Oh sure, the one night I work graveyard...
AgentSkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Aww well, lets try for another one soon so we can meet ya.
Yes, I've been wanting to make BBW connections here, I miss my NYC Meetups something fierce! And, I think we have friends in common.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #13
rickydaniels

Default Cross your fingers for me...

I have plans earlier that night, but I will do my best to make it!
Old 08-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #14
rickydaniels

Default Missed another one!

Sorry I missed this one! I got back kinda late. Maybe I'll see you guys on the next one!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:26 PM   #15
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

Last night was kind of a bust. We need to revisit this. When would be a good time for people? We won't be able to until later in September.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #16
plus size costumer

plus size costumer has said some nice things
Default Sorry we missed it

My friends and I are coming up from Ca over the Labor day weekend. Are there any other BBW events or clubs that we might go to Sat or Sun the 3rd and 4th. We will be in and around Eugene but don't mind driving. Also does anyone know of a BBW friendly hot springs or spa in the Eugene area.
Thanks Paula
plus size costumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
rickydaniels

anything new happening? Portland thread has been kinda dead for awhile now.