Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > Midwest
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #26
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Oh, I forgot to add one place you might want to stay the hell away from.

There is one sort-of-popular for the wrong reasons site/social club that claims to be a size-acceptance group, but really isn't.
It's more like a size-tolerant group.

Also, there are waaay too many fake FA's in there.
For some reason, they also seem to have an awful lot of married/attached men pretending to be single as well.
And worse...Married/attached men pretending to be single while pretending to be an FA, Urgh!
One of the fake FA's is an assistant that helps run the group!!!

There's also a lot more...

I'm not going to mention the group's name here, but if you or anyone would like to be forewarned about my experiences & also my friends' experiences in the group, you can message me and I can send you the name along with some details.

Good luck in your search. I hope you all find your soulmates.

*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
it's not working perfectly right now
I thought it had been broken for years (?)

liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #28
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I thought it had been broken for years (?)

Broken for years? Really? Haha.
I keep getting women coming up as my matches. I guess they should put more specific "sexual orientation" preferences in the profiles, lol.

BTW, love your kitty avatar!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #29
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Broken for years? Really? Haha.
I keep getting women coming up as my matches. I guess they should put more specific "sexual orientation" preferences in the profiles, lol.

BTW, love your kitty avatar!
Yeah, I forget the deets but it was years ago and I think C. decided not to fix it...I dunno. It limps along despite itself I think? I dunno.

Thanks! Cat is Maru Love that goofy leg hoist.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:19 AM   #30
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

SW suburbs here. Thinking about moving someplace warmer though.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #31
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
SW suburbs here. Thinking about moving someplace warmer though.
Ungh, me too. I love Chicago, but I want sunnier.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #32
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chicago here too.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #33
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I miss living in the south and I CANNOT wait to move back. The men here are..well they arent REALLY here.I have better luck with the ladies in this city than with men lol The bbw culture just isnt here like it is in the south.Oddly enough I find it easier to meet guys in NY than I do in Chicago so thats saying something.I just keep an open mind when it comes to daiting.If hes into bbws hes more than likely older and divorced,which is fine with me but those types dont exactly grow on tress either lol so you just have to play your cards right in this city and hope for the best
Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #34
zakman231990

zakman231990 has said some nice things

Chicago here too. Early 20s and have been trying to find a nice bbw/ssbbw girl to date in the area for a good while now. Again I know this isn't a personals forum but I would really appreciate messages from anyone who is early 20s in the area because I haven't had any luck finding bbw's/ssbbw's in this area.
zakman231990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #35
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Ungh, me too. I love Chicago, but I want sunnier.
Where were you thinking Liz? I've been thinking Myrtle Beach.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #36
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

I can't wait until I move to Southern California, but I have a feeling that might not be for a few years.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #37
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a Chicago guy, nowhere else I'd rather live. I know the downtown area and lakefront like the back of my hand, even conduct private walking tours during the summer months.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #38
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

Quote:
There is one sort-of-popular for the wrong reasons site/social club that claims to be a size-acceptance group, but really isn't.
It's more like a size-tolerant group.
I dunno why I missed this before - do you mean LBC? We can talk about that in the open, right? (don't have to, though)
Old 05-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #39
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Naafa has been inactive in Chicago since 2008
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #40
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchII View Post
Where were you thinking Liz? I've been thinking Myrtle Beach.
Cali! I think.