Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #51
xxeell

xxeell has said some nice things

I like how the second part ended. It's all mysterious and stuff with phone call haha. Can't wait for more haha.
xxeell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #52
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine carries a lot of weight on this boardUndine carries a lot of weight on this boardUndine carries a lot of weight on this boardUndine carries a lot of weight on this board

“Piper, come on, open up! Please?” Kimmy called as she knocked on the bedroom door.

“Just go away!”

“Come on, Pipes! Look, I need to talk to you, okay?”

Piper sighed and threw her pillow off of her face and across the room. She got up and unlocked the door, turned the knob just a bit so it would open, and flopped back down on her bed.

“Thank you,” Kimmy said as she entered Piper’s bedroom.

Piper just glared at her. “What?”

Kimmy sighed and sat down in the rocking chair across from the bed. “I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Just listen, please?”

Piper stayed silent.

“Look, I’m sorry, Pipes. You’re right, I was a jerk.”

“That’s an understatement.”

Kimmy frowned. “I know, I know. I shouldn’t have made fun of him, or you, like that. It was just a shock, okay? I couldn’t believe that you wouldn’t tell me that you were dating someone, especially since all this time I’ve been bugging you to get out of your rut and back into dating.”

Piper sniffed, her eyes tingling. “I was afraid to.”

“I know, honey. I get that now. And I reacted exactly the way you expected me to, and I’m so sorry for it. I was awful. I just want you to be happy, and if he makes you happy, then I’m happy for you.”

“You don’t…you don’t think I’m a freak?”

Kimmy grimaced. “I don’t think you’re a freak…but to be honest, I’m a little freaked out. I just don’t understand your attraction.”

“I don’t really understand it either. I don’t know why I’m attracted to…that type of guy…but I know that I am, and I’m pretty sure I always have been. I just never let myself act on it until now. I was always too afraid of what everyone would think. But I guess now I realize that it doesn’t matter what everyone thinks, because I’m the only one who I can make happy.”

“Gosh, listen to you. You’re so smart. You’re completely right. And if fat guys are what make you happy, then date fat guys. I’m certainly not going to stop you. And I won’t be a bitch about it ever again.”

Piper blushed. “I don’t want to date anyone else… Robbie is…he’s wonderful, Kimmy,” she gushed. “He’s so sweet and smart and talented…I’m completely hopeless around him.”

“Your blushing has gotten completely out of control, hasn’t it?”

“Ugh, yes! I hate it so much!”

Kimmy laughed. “Oh, Pipes. You’re adorable.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“So you’re seriously, like, in love with him, aren’t you?”

Piper looked down at her feet, still blushing.

To be continued...I'm on a roll now!

Last edited by Lou Grant : 08-04-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #53
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine carries a lot of weight on this boardUndine carries a lot of weight on this boardUndine carries a lot of weight on this boardUndine carries a lot of weight on this board

Robbie sat on his couch, nervously tapping his foot as he munched on some chips with cheese melted on top of them. Piper would be there soon, and he didn’t know what was going to happen. Yesterday at lunch, Guy had called him and told him that he’d found out from Kimmy that Piper had never told her that she and Robbie were dating. Even worse, Guy had mentioned that Kimmy had made some not-very-nice comments about his size. Did she lie to me? he wondered. Is she really embarrassed of me, and that’s why she didn’t tell her friend? Or…

He pondered the theory he’d come up with yesterday when he’d realized that Kelby had a crush on him. He’d almost instantly become conscious of the fact that Kelby and Piper displayed an alarming number of habits when in his presence: blushing, stuttering, and staring. He’d done a mental rewind and gone over all the times he’d caught both of them staring at him, especially. Robbie had always just assumed that their eyes naturally ended up looking at him since he was so big. But the way they stared at him was anything but nonchalant. He’d thought he was imagining things the other night when he’d caught Piper watching his massive self jiggling around after he’d stuffed himself full of lasagna, her eyes wide with…desire for his fat body? Or with shock that he was so fat? And if it was desire, then why wouldn’t she tell her friend that they were dating? Because she was ashamed of him, or of her own desires?

He shook his head and shoved another handful of chips in his mouth. He hoped that there was a harmless explanation for the situation, because he had fallen hard for Piper, and he would be devastated if she actually thought he was disgusting.

A few minutes later, a light knock on the door woke him from his wonderings. Piper let herself in a second later as he hefted himself off the couch to greet her.

“Hey, Piper,” he said, smiling at her.

“Hey,” she replied, grinning back at him. She got up on her tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips. “Mmm, you taste salty,” she said, blushing.

Robbie laughed. “I was just having some cheesy chips. Want some?”

“Cheesy chips?”

“Yeah, you know, tortilla chips with cheese melted on top of them. It’s American cheese, so they don’t really count as nachos. They’re great with sour cream.”

“I’m intrigued,” she told him. “I’ll try some.”

She plopped down on the couch and helped herself to a chip, and looked up at him just as he anxiously rubbed his belly. Her cheeks turned hot pink as her eyes latched onto his hand, which was rubbing slow circles into his vast middle. Well, that’s a good sign, he thought, feeling a little thrill.

“Hey, I wanted to ask you something,” he began.

“What’s that?” she asked. “Hey, these are really good.” She scooted over as far as she could into the corner of the couch to give Robbie room to place his bulk down.

“I was talking to Guy yesterday…”

She froze.

“And he mentioned that Kimmy didn’t know we were dating. I was just…I was just wondering why you didn’t tell her.” He’d never been one to beat around the bush.

Piper sat there in silence, her poor face red as ketchup, for a few moments before responding. “Well…I, uh…she’s…she’s kind of…um,” she stuttered, “she’s kind of…judgmental.”

“Judgmental?”

“Yeah.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well…um…I just…I knew that she…”

“Is it because I’m so fat?”

Her eyes, which had been fixed on the plate of chips on the coffee table, darted to his face, wide as saucers.

“Look, Piper, I really, really like you, more than I can say, but I don’t want to do this if you’re not okay with my size,” he blurted out.

The look on her face practically broke his heart. “Oh, Robbie, no…Kimmy’s just really judgmental of b-b-“ she stammered, barely able to get the word out, “b-bigger people, and I was just afraid that she…I didn’t want her making fun of you…”

“Oh,” he breathed in relief. “Well, that makes sense. She did say some stuff to Guy about my weight…”

“I’m so sorry, Robbie…”

“Hey, it’s not your fault.”

“I…I told her that we were dating,” she confessed. “She kind of freaked out a bit at first, because I didn’t tell her, but she’s okay with it. And she apologized for saying those things.”

Robbie smiled, a devilish plan forming in his head. “It’s all good. So, that means that you’re really okay with all of me?” he asked, placing a hand on his immense gut and giving the soft flesh a little jiggle.

Her eyes widened even more as her blush deepened, her gaze fixed on his blubbery middle. She sputtered wordlessly for a few seconds, and finally murmured a vaguely affirmative response.

“Good,” Robbie said, placing his arm around her. “’Cause there’s an awful lot of me, and it’s not going anywhere. Wanna watch some tv for a while? I’ll make some more chips.”

He got up, the couch groaning in relief, and made his way to the kitchen with a tiny grin on his face. He was pretty sure that he had her figured out now, and he was going to drive her crazy until she admitted it.

Last edited by Lou Grant : 08-04-2011 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:37 AM   #54
clockworklove

clockworklove has said some nice things
Default Heck. Yes.

I don't think this could possibly have gone to a more awesome, hotter place. Thank you so much for the amazing updates to this (and to your blog story-- I check it religiously!)!
clockworklove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #55
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Piper didn’t know how much more of this she could handle. She glanced over at Robbie again as they watched some show about people with addictions to strange things and saw his hand resting on the mound of his corpulent belly, his fingers tapping out tiny jiggles in time with the dialogue. She felt her face heat up again as she watched his flab bounce, unable to look away. He turned to look at her with a smile as a commercial started.

“This is pretty crazy, huh?” he said, ignorant of the way her insides were melting with desire. “As big of an appetite as I have, I could never eat toilet paper, even if I’d have to go a whole hour without eating.” He patted his belly again, laughing, and Piper squirmed a bit, trying to keep her eyes on his face. “Speaking of eating, are you still hungry?”

She gaped at him. They’d just gone through two bags of chips with cheese melted on top of them, Robbie, of course, having eaten all but the tiny bit Piper was able to consume, and who knows how much he’d eaten before she’d arrived. “Oh, no thanks, I’m full,” she told him.

“Well, I’m still pretty hungry. Are you sure you don’t want anything? I’m going to heat up some pizza.”

“Nah, I’m pretty stuffed,” she said, blushing.

“Okay, suit yourself,” he said as he heaved himself up off the couch. Piper couldn’t help but stare at his wide, round backside as he retreated into the kitchen, loving the way his ass bulged out of his tight cargo pants and the way his even-tighter shirt hugged the rolls of blubber on his sides and back.

He returned a few minutes later and told her that the oven was still heating up, so she had some time to change her mind. “It’s really good pizza,” he promised her. “It’s from a shop downtown; I get it unbaked, a couple at a time, so I can make it at home and not have to worry about breaking their pathetic chairs.”

“You…you broke…their chairs?”

“Yeah,” he said matter-of-factly. “They’re pretty tiny. The last time Guy and I were there, I ended up with my big fat ass on the floor,” he laughed.

Piper started coughing, and desperately grabbed her glass of water. “I…I’m sorry…” she told him tentatively.

“Ah, it’s no big deal,” he responded, still laughing. “It’s something I expect, at my size. I’m pretty used to it. And it was hilarious, watching the people around me with their horrified expressions, like they’ve never seen a fat guy break something before.”

Piper doubted they’d ever seen someone that fat before, but certainly didn’t say it.

“Oh, there’s the oven timer. Be right back.”

Piper let out a huge breath as soon as Robbie was out of earshot and took another gulp of her water. Omigosh, he’s driving me crazy, she thought to herself, squeezing her eyes shut and opening them again. He has no idea…

Robbie returned to watch the next segment of the show, this one about a girl who was addicted to her houseplants and took them everywhere with her, while the pizza was baking. Again, his big hand rested on his big belly, drumming out jiggles across his massive form. And then he let out a little yawn and actually squeezed a big handful of his flesh through his shirt.

Piper nearly cried.

“Alright,” he said a little while later, placing the pizza down on the coffee table in front of them. “I brought you a plate just in case,” he told her, putting a white and blue paper plate in front of her. “You should just try a little bite. I’ll finish it if you don’t want it, I promise.”

Piper didn’t think he had to promise to finish it, for he immediately dug into the pizza with gusto, downing three slices in under a minute. She couldn’t help but stare at him out of the side of her vision as he ate, wondering just how much food it would take to make him actually full.

“Are you going to try some?” he asked.

“Uh, sh-sure,” she stuttered, grabbing a slice and taking a tiny bite. She had to admit, the pizza was delicious, but she was full from the chips, so after a few bites, she was done.

“How is it?” he inquired from around a mouthful of food.

“Oh, it’s really good,” she told him. “But I’m so full from the chips; I can’t eat anymore.”

“Okay,” Robbie said. He rose a bit and leaned over the coffee table to grab her slice, and Piper nearly cried out when his gigantic belly drooped right into the pan of pizza.

“Aw, crap,” he said, looking down at the saucy mess on his shirt. “I’ve got to stop doing that. I’ll be right back; I’m just going to change my shirt, okay?”

“O-o-okay,” Piper breathed, feeling her face flame.

But that was nothing compared to the way she felt when Robbie returned a minute later, clad in the tightest shirt she’d ever seen him in. He was absolutely stuffed into the fabric of the white t-shirt, which was pulled taut cross his entire torso. His round arms bulged out of the tiny sleeves, and the mounds of his chest were clearly displayed by the thin, tight fabric. And most ridiculous of all, his enormous belly swelled out far in front of him, with the hem of the shirt only coming to just below his deep belly button so that the entire bottom half of his huge, soft, thick belly roll was naked, gushing out over the waistband of his cargo pants.

“Sorry it’s a little small,” he said, grinning sheepishly as he stood before her. “Tomorrow’s laundry day.”

Piper let out a little whimper as she stared, her eyes glued to his massive, round form.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, a strange expression on his face.

“N-n-n-nothing!”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded vigorously, still staring at him with wide eyes.

“Because it looks like you can’t take your eyes off my big, fat gut.”

Last edited by Lou Grant : 08-05-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #56
oranges

oranges can now change their title

*breaks F5 key in frantic page-refreshing*
oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #57
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

man, that last chapter has me squirming almost as badly as Piper! Way to build tension
Old 08-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #58
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What a cliff hanger! I can't wait for the next part of this story. It just keeps getting better and better!
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #59
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel does more than just post hot picsQit el-Remel does more than just post hot picsQit el-Remel does more than just post hot pics

*Fans self vigorously.*

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:53 AM   #60
agouderia

agouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticed

Absolutely lovely work Undine!

I also really enjoyed the update of the Xander story -and am still dying to find out where that might end up.

So more of all asap, please!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:01 AM   #61
clockworklove

clockworklove has said some nice things

You have taken my vocabulary away, except for the word "MORE"! Seriously, this is amazingly hot!
clockworklove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #62
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Warning!

I would just like to warn all the lovely readers of this story that the next section gets slightly explicit, so if you aren't into the whole sex thing, you might want to skip it.

And if you ARE into the whole sex thing, please be gentle, as this is the first sex scene I've ever attempted.

Thanks!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #63
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Her eyes snapped up to his face, and he could see her terror at being found out at war with her desire for him. “Wh-wh-what?” she stuttered.

“I said,” he replied, “it looks like you can’t take your eyes off my big fat gut, and the way it’s hanging out of this tiny little shirt.”

“I…I don’t know…what you’re…what you’re talking ab-b-bout,” she responded, trying desperately to only look at his face and failing.

“You keep staring at my fat, Piper,” he told her. “You keep staring at all…this…fat.” He punctuated his words by grabbing a handful of the flab that was hanging free of his shirt and shaking it, sending waves of jiggles up and down his torso.

“No, I-I-I didn’t…I…I’m s-sorry…” she murmured before her words degenerated into incomprehensible babblings again.

“Why are you sorry?” he asked, moving slowly towards her. “I think you like it.” He stopped just in front of her so that his belly was level with her eyes. “Do you like my huge, soft body?”

He could see her swallow hard and hesitate, before letting out an almost imperceptible nod.

Robbie felt an intense pleasure course through his body at that, and he purposefully plunked his massive body down on the couch next to her, causing the springs and joints in the piece of furniture to scream in protest. Piper let out a little gasp, and he moved in to kiss her, feeling his huge belly squish into her lithe form. She returned his kiss passionately, her soft lips whispering over his mouth and neck as she clung to him, her hands gripping his plump arms. He kissed her back, devouring her with his lips and running his hands over her body. She’s so tiny, he thought, marveling as his fingers brushed the bare skin of her slim waist.

“Robbie…” she whispered, “I…”

“Shh,” he told her. He gently took one of her wrists from where it was resting on his arm and pulled it around to his gut, pressing her tiny hand deep into the yielding flesh of his belly and gripping it so that she was grabbing a big handful of his fat.

“Mmm,” she moaned, finally losing all inhibitions and eagerly grabbing his soft blubber with both hands, kneading and pulling the squishy flab and losing her hands deep in his folds.

Robbie instantly felt excitement course through his veins. This is what he’d wanted, he realized. He’d loved growing huge and round, but he also wanted someone else to love it, too. And her reactions were a pretty obvious indication that Piper loved it. She was exploring his huge gut with her hands, alternating between gently lifting his paunch and sinking her fingers deep into his flesh, squeezing roll after roll between her hands. He reached down to his belly and took a handful and shook it, sending his flesh into mad jiggles in her hands.

She moaned again and arched her back, and he leaned over her, squishing her slightly beneath his weight. She gasped and he pulled back, afraid that it had been too much for her, but she grabbed him and pulled him closer into her, kissing him hard. “That feels…so…good,” she murmured.

“You’re sure I’m not too heavy for you?”

“Never,” she breathed. “How…how much…”

“You want to know how much I weigh?” he asked, amused by the complete turnaround in her behavior. She’d gone from being barely able to look at his body without blushing to desperately wanting to know just how big he really was. “Why don’t you guess?”

Her eyes were sultry slits as she gazed at him, licking her lips. Still, she blushed. “Um…three seventy-five?”

“Pfft,” he scoffed. “Maybe a couple months ago.”

“You mean you’re…”

“Gaining?”

She nodded bashfully.

“Do you like that?”

She nodded again, and he could see her cheeks were bright pink.

“Yes, I’m getting even bigger, Piper. Much, much bigger. So guess again.”

“Three ninety?”

“Keep going,” he said, nuzzling her neck.

“Four…four hundred?” she squeaked.

“Getting closer.”

She moaned again. “Four ten?”

“How about I just tell you? Do you want to hear how huge I am, Piper? Do you want to hear just how enormously fat I’ve gotten?” He covered her mouth with kisses before letting her respond with another nod. “I weigh four hundred twenty-one pounds.”

“Oh my God,” she whispered, shuddering with desire.

He slipped his hands under the hem of her shirt and slowly started pulling it over her head, but she grabbed it and tore it off, tossing it to the floor. She eagerly went for his shirt, but had trouble maneuvering something so tight around his rotund body, so he helped her by pulling it over his head.

“Wow…” she breathed. “Robbie…you…you’re gorgeous…” She traced the wide overhand of his belly with her fingers, stopping every now and again between kisses to take a pinch of his fat.

Now it was his turn to blush. He’d never thought he’d ever hear anyone compliment the way he looked ever again, and here she was, telling him she thought he was gorgeous.

Piper noticed. “Is that a blush I see on your face?” she asked, giggling.

“Maybe,” he admitted. “I never…never thought that anyone would like the way I looked. I’m awfully glad that you do, though.”

“You’re so sexy, Robbie. I’ve thought that since the moment I first saw you, at the bar when I was doing karaoke.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” she admitted. “I just…I’m sorry about how silly I’ve been. I’ve just always been really shy, and I didn’t understand why I was attracted to something that was so different from what everyone else is attracted to; it kind of scared me a little. But it doesn’t scare me anymore. I think you’re stunning, and I just can’t get enough of you.”

Robbie gave her an understanding smile. “I get where you’re coming from. Imagine wanting to be a big fat blimp when all your friends are lifting weights and going on diets. I’m glad neither of us is scared anymore. And not only do I also think you’re stunning, but I think it’s pretty cute that you’re so shy. But don’t get me wrong, I like the way things have been going today. I think it’s good for you to not be shy once in a while,” he said, winking at her.

“Well I’m pretty sure I’m done being shy for today,” she told him as she pounced on him, pushing him back so that he was reclining on the couch. She climbed on top of him, looking gorgeous in her blue bra and jeans, and grabbed his belly and gave it a big, blubbery shake, groaning as his fat shook into her toned stomach. “God, you’re so huge,” she murmured, her eyes narrowed with lust.

Robbie felt his excitement stir throughout his body and center in his nether regions, and from the grin she gave him, he could tell that Piper felt it, too. She reached around and unhooked her bra, setting her small, round breasts free. He cupped them in his hands, gently squeezing them and teasing her nipples with his fingers as she continued to play with his gigantic belly. He let out a low moan of pleasure as she grabbed his blubber particularly hard.

“You like it like that?” she asked him, her voice low.

Robbie could only nod in response, his eyes closed in ecstasy. The feeling of her small hands sinking into his vast gut and squeezing huge handfuls was incredible, and was turning him on more than he’d thought it would.

“So you want to get fatter?” she inquired, slapping his belly and watching how long it jiggled without her touching it.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. “Yes,” he admitted. “I’ve been gaining on purpose since I started my junior year.”

“Mmm, I approve,” she told him as she stuck her finger inside his deep belly button and wiggled the flesh around it.

“I’ve never told anyone that before,” he confessed, “that I’ve been gaining on purpose. Everyone just thought I didn’t care. No one would understand.”

She gave him such a sweet smile then that his heart almost burst. “Well, I certainly understand your wanting more of such a hot, sexy, good thing. You wear it well, Robbie.”

He blushed then, and tried to sit up, but his gut, full of food and having relaxed the moment Piper began massaging it, had expanded to the point where he would have to do some serious maneuvering to get himself upright. Piper, seeing what he was trying to do, giggled a bit before gracefully hopping off his lap and grabbing his hands to try to pull him up. After some huffing and puffing, he was vertical again. He grabbed Piper and kissed her hard, and led her to his bedroom.

She climbed up onto his bed and, now face to face with him, wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him as Robbie fiddled with the button of her jeans. He’d managed to get them down to her knees when Piper said mischievously, “Your turn.” She lowered herself so that she was level with his belly, and began planting kisses all over his yielding flesh, still grabbing big handfuls and shaking them like Jell-O. She snuck her hands under the overhang of his gut and tried to lift the heavy roll as she searched for the button to his pants. He let her play for a few moments before reaching down to help her out.

“Hey,” she said, her pout evident in her voice.

“They’re too tight,” he told her. “I don’t think you’d have been able to undo them.”

“That’s pretty sexy,” she said, slipping her fingers between his skin and the fabric and forcing his pants down over his wide hips. She raised her eyebrow and grinned as she saw how excited he was.

He gently pushed her down on the bed and laid down next to her, causing the frame to shudder under his weight. She kicked off her pants and panties and laid waiting for him. Robbie situated himself at her side so that part of his belly was resting on top of her middle, and reached down between her legs and began stroking her, finding her skin hot and wet with anticipation. Piper moaned as he touched her, her eyes closing in delight as she shook his fat with her hands, the jiggling aiding his already incredible technique in driving her wild.

“You have no idea how amazing that feels,” she told him breathily. “I can’t believe how soft and enormous you are.”

He rose to his knees and straddled her then so that his gut was gushing out onto her upper thighs and abdomen from above. He took both sides of it in his hands and began to wobble it onto her, causing his whole body to ripple and shake her beneath him like crazy. From the way she was crying out and shivering, he knew that he was hitting the right spot, and kept jiggling his flab into her.

“Robbie!” she cried out, grabbing his gut hard and coming with such force that he felt her tiny body bucking into him, lifting his gut several inches into the air.

She gasped for air for a few seconds before pushing him down beside her and climbing on top of him. She had to lift up his massive belly roll to find his cock beneath it, but then she settled herself down on top of him with a contented sigh and a wicked look at Robbie as he gasped as he entered her. She felt so tight and warm and wet that he nearly lost it right then. She began grinding into him, letting his belly spill out into her lap and between her legs. He grabbed her hips and helped her along, loving the feeling of her small, lithe body dominating his massive, soft one. She gazed at him with a hungry look on her face.

“You feel so good, Robbie,” she whispered. “I love the way your belly hangs out over your waist and into me even when you’re laying down. You’ve gotten so fat, haven’t you?”

All Robbie could do was nod and moan as he felt himself begin to climax. She pushed him deeper into her and shook his fat with all her might as he came, and she did the same seconds later.

She collapsed on top of him, both of them breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. Piper looked down at him and gave him a soft, sweet smile before rolling off of him and curling up next to him, throwing her arm over his gigantic belly. He snuggled into her and pulled the blanket up over their naked forms.

“That,” Piper said after a few moments, “was awesome.”

Robbie laughed, sending his body into a wave of jiggles. “That’s an understatement,” he told her, turning his head to kiss her. He gazed at her happily, and she smiled back at him.

“I love you, Robbie.”

“I love you, Piper.”

Old 08-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #64
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As always, that was great! The details and descriptions were perfect! I hope there is more to come, maybe that group date and a confrontation between Kim & Robbie.

Keep up the excellent work! Your fans salute you! LOL!
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #65
agouderia

agouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
I would just like to warn all the lovely readers of this story that the next section gets slightly explicit, so if you aren't into the whole sex thing, you might want to skip it.

And if you ARE into the whole sex thing, please be gentle, as this is the first sex scene I've ever attempted.

Thanks!
From personal experience I know how difficult it is to finally have the nerve not only to write down erotic fantasies and imagery, but then to actually publicize them. So congratulations to an excellent convincing job with this challenging step Undine!
P.S.: I do fervently hope there still is more to this story though?!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #66
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

wow! That was amazing
Old 08-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #67
ntwp
FFA

ntwp can now change their title

You are an amazing writer. Please keep writing stories like these!
ntwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #68
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now change their title
The final episode between Piper and Robbie is very sweet, very touching (no pun intended). After all, a love story has to include a bit of "love," right? A nice ending to a wonderful story - congratulations!
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #69
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly knows EXACTLY what's going onPeanutButterfly knows EXACTLY what's going onPeanutButterfly knows EXACTLY what's going onPeanutButterfly knows EXACTLY what's going onPeanutButterfly knows EXACTLY what's going on

this was amazing! i hope youve considered writing a novel because I would totally buy it.
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:45 AM   #70
fritzi

fritzi has super-sized repfritzi has super-sized repfritzi has super-sized rep

Was this the end?
Or is there more to this wonderful story?
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #71
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Thank you so much for all the kind words, everyone. I really, really appreciate them. I'm still not too sure about the end of that last section there, but it is what it is. /shrug. As of now, this is it for this story, as I'm preoccupied with about a bazillion other things right now. There may or may not be an epilogue in the future...we'll see.

I will, however, still be updating the story in my blog...slowly but surely. I promise!
Old 03-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #72
Starling

Starling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is ridiculously hot/good/well-written/everything a story should be. And if Robbie's based on a real person, I would officially like to be president of the jealous of your life club.
Starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #73
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Aww, thanks, Starling! I'm glad you enjoyed it! But alas, Robbie is nothing more than a figment of my imagination...
Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #74
agouderia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
nothing more than a figment of my imagination...
Aren't the figments of imagination sometimes the best part of our lives????
Old 04-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #75
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine has said some nice things

Oh my God you are a seriously good writer! Have you ever considered publishing a collection of your work? I'd buy! There is some real crap published as e-books now, so to have something amazing as your writing out there would be brilliant!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote