Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
greghaj77

greghaj77 has said some nice things
Default New to gaining need encouragement

I swam in college for 4 years and as soon as I stopped I immediately gained weight. I've always been a thin person and still am, and I want to start gaining weight but I am nervous of what Friends and family will say. I only gained about 5 pounds right after stopping swimming and that was a month ago. A week ago I decided to eat and eat and I loved it and within seven days I gained 5 pounds of soft fatty weight. I want to keep going but I am self conscious about what people will say
greghaj77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Take it slow and steady and enjoy the ride. If someone comments, just say: "Yeah I have gained weight, but I found I like being bigger. And I love to eat so I am enjoying life and not worrying about it. You should give it a try". I can honestly say from experience, enjoying all the wonderful food the world has to offer is a great way to live.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
greghaj77

greghaj77 has said some nice things

Thanks. I have actually been talking to one female friend about it and she also enjoys eating, but she doesn't like the consequences quite as much as I enjoy them on both of us. She is really the only one who knows I want to gain, why can't more people be like her
greghaj77 is offline   Reply With Quote