Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #101
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Carrie Baker Reynolds from City Island. Not only an overall great film, but the feeder/FA aspect of the film was pretty genuine. Every part with her was special.

Every part with her was so special, yes and I can't wait to see her on more, along with Lori Beth Denberg, Nikki Blonsky and Melissa McCartney....move over Hollywood skinnies we require our favorite actresses with talent, beauty and meat & potatoes on their bones.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #102
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

A wonderful pearshaped women. She gained all the weight in her belly, hips and thighs !
Sorry to ruin your dreams, but she didn't gain weight, she wore a fat suit...
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:46 AM   #103
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
No she gained weight : http://www.cineuropa.org/2011/nw.asp...=en&did=135636
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #104
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Too bad she lost it
Old 03-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #105
agouderia

agouderia makes people happy simply by logging inagouderia makes people happy simply by logging inagouderia makes people happy simply by logging inagouderia makes people happy simply by logging inagouderia makes people happy simply by logging inagouderia makes people happy simply by logging inagouderia makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.google.de/search?q=Gabrie...w=1280&bih=685

No - she wore a fat suit (that weighed roughly 30 kg = 65 pounds, if I remember the coverage on the film correctly).

Gabriela Maria Schmeide is curvy, but by no means fat.
The woman who's life story the film is based upon is very heavy though - you can see her in some of the pictures of the movie's premiere next to Schmeide.

Super-sized actresses in Europe are extremely rare ....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:57 AM   #106
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
No - she wore a fat suit (that weighed roughly 30 kg = 65 pounds, if I remember the coverage on the film correctly).
Where did you read this ?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:13 AM   #107
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Super-sized actresses in Europe are extremely rare ....
You're right. Catherine Hosmalin though is super-sized. In a recent film in France 'Mince alors', litteraly 'Thin, though', but it also means crickey
http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_...lm=129372.html
Old 04-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #108
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Kirstie Alley in Fat Actress

What a brave thing Kirstie did to make a comedy series focused on her love of food and her continuing battle of the bulge. God, she looked so hot in that series and some of the scenes where she can't resist going to a drive thru and stuffing herself were the best. The scene where the Executive Assistant to the Chairman of NBC visits her at home and is overcome with lust and feeds her on the kitchen floor in front of her refrigerator was so sexy. Watching Kirstie gain weight and flaunt it was the absolute best.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #109
fatloverforever10

fatloverforever10 has said some nice things

MST3K

The Lovely Mary Jo Pehl As The Evil Pearl Forester

The Hilarious Frank Conniff As The Bumbling Sidekick Tv's Frank.

And the Sexy as Hell... Tom servo
fatloverforever10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:05 AM   #110
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Fat N' Fluffy

BBW MeganLynn44DD carries a lot of weight on this boardBBW MeganLynn44DD carries a lot of weight on this boardBBW MeganLynn44DD carries a lot of weight on this boardBBW MeganLynn44DD carries a lot of weight on this board
Talking

Babycakes was on lifetime,a young Ricki Lake.Not a great movie,but showed what could be for us ladies!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #111
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Babycakes was on lifetime,a young Ricki Lake.Not a great movie,but showed what could be for us ladies!
This flick was pivotal in my life as a young fat chick! Ricki is so hot in this movie!

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #112
balletguy
Master Member

balletguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Mrs. Winterbourne was a good wone with Ricki as well
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #113
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title
Default OK she's green, but you totally would

Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #114
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title
Default Miss Piggy Muppet Movie (1979)

I still have a crush on this muppet!

Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #115
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh, and Sara Rue. In "Gypsy 83".
She was so beautiful in that movie. A BBW goth chick![/quote]
Sara Rue looked absolutely smokin' hot in that movie; especially during her topless scene, she was one well-endowed lady back then! While she's still a talented actress and a petty girl today, she's nowhere as beauitful as she was during her chubby glory days. DAMN YOU JENNY CRAIG!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

DJ Squalls (Kyle Edwards) & Mia Amber Davis (Rhonda) "Road Trip" (2000)
-------------------

Mia Amber Davis

YouTube Clip

Mia Amber Davis: Road Trip
Mia Amber Dacis was gorgeous and sexy in Road Trip, and was a great plus-size model as well. What a shame that she died so young at 36.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Carrie Baker Reynolds from City Island. Not only an overall great film, but the feeder/FA aspect of the film was pretty genuine. Every part with her was special.

Carrie gave a wonderful performance, so cute and appealing and LARGE!!! You just want to squeeze and cuddle the hell out of her. I also loved how the feederism sub-plot was depicted. I hope she gets another acting role soon; and if not for Hollywood's prejudice against larger women she'd be great for the lead in a romantic comedy. Not that I'm a big of romcoms, but I'd watch one with Carrie in it.

Terra Hazelton in Fubar 2
Never seen FUBAR 2, but I've being meaning to, especially with a cuteypie like Terra appearing in it!

Ivy Snitzer in Shallow Hal as the body double for Gwyneth Paltrow

Ivy was absolutely gorgeous at her 300+lbs. heaviest when she was the body double for Gwyneth Paltrow as Fat Rosemary in Shallow Hal. Shame that since then, she's had her stomach stapled, gotten skinny and married her sweetheart.
Saaaaad but trrrruuuuuue!!!!!! (cue Metallica riff) Still if she's happy now, good for her(but bad for FAs everywhere.)

Last edited by MasterMike : 06-23-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: There was something at the end I wanted to include but forgot.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #116
Webmaster
The Chief

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are many delicious film moments, but my own favorites will probably always those in Federico Fellini's various movies.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #117
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awwwwwwwwww......Conrad....always the classic!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #118
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

The scene in "Road Trip" where the skinny white socially awkward dude makes out with this luscious big beautiful black woman (Mia Amber Davis, RIP). She played that scene with charm and rich sensuality and many non FAs were hooked on her! It was such a cute, yet hot scene. Everyone was exclaiming about how hot that 'big black lady' was in the film. Love it and I wish more large women (not just merely curvy) were portrayed that way in the mainstream media. Fat women can be sexy and hot, too!

In general, I like any film that portrays large women as sensual, confident goddesses without referencing diets.

UPDATE: Haha, Tony! You beat me to it!

Last edited by KittyKitten : 07-14-2012 at 06:03 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #119
Mr. Jigglesworth

Quote:
Well Mr. Rabbit, you know what my dreams are....doesn't she look with the way her head/face is turned with her hands in the way, like a younger and dreamily fattened Goldie Hawn? So much so I think that I did several double takes.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 07-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #120
Mr. Jigglesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMike View Post
Oh, and Sara Rue. In "Gypsy 83".
She was so beautiful in that movie. A BBW goth chick!
Sara Rue looked absolutely smokin' hot in that movie; especially during her topless scene, she was one well-endowed lady back then! While she's still a talented actress and a petty girl today, she's nowhere as beauitful as she was during her chubby glory days. DAMN YOU JENNY CRAIG!!!!

Mia Amber Dacis was gorgeous and sexy in Road Trip, and was a great plus-size model as well. What a shame that she died so young at 36.

Carrie gave a wonderful performance, so cute and appealing and LARGE!!! You just want to squeeze and cuddle the hell out of her. I also loved how the feederism sub-plot was depicted. I hope she gets another acting role soon; and if not for Hollywood's prejudice against larger women she'd be great for the lead in a romantic comedy. Not that I'm a big of romcoms, but I'd watch one with Carrie in it.

Terra Hazelton in Fubar 2
Never seen FUBAR 2, but I've being meaning to, especially with a cuteypie like Terra appearing in it!

Ivy Snitzer in Shallow Hal as the body double for Gwyneth Paltrow

Ivy was absolutely gorgeous at her 300+lbs. heaviest when she was the body double for Gwyneth Paltrow as Fat Rosemary in Shallow Hal. Shame that since then, she's had her stomach stapled, gotten skinny and married her sweetheart.
Saaaaad but trrrruuuuuue!!!!!! (cue Metallica riff) Still if she's happy now, good for her(but bad for FAs everywhere.)[/quote]

I'd sure like to see her in Fubar 2, but I didn't even know there was a 1 and was she in it also?

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 07-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #121
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
The scene in "Road Trip" where the skinny white socially awkward dude makes out with this luscious big beautiful black woman (Mia Amber Davis, RIP).
Oh, how sad. How did Ms. Davis die?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #122
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
Oh, how sad. How did Ms. Davis die?
Make Lunch (love your screename btw), it was so sad and untimely how she died. She basically died last year from a blood clot to her lungs during knee surgery. Mia and Fluvia Lacerda are my favorite plus sized models.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_895701.html
Old 08-04-2012, 06:26 AM   #123
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The short lived, 1990, Fox TV series "Babes" featuring my favorite, Wendie Jo Sperber. Also starred Lesley Boone and Susan Peretz
"Babes"

One of my favorite movies ever, "1941" "1941" Great movie with a huge all star cast.
featured Wendie Jo Sperber
John Belushi
John Candy
Ned Beatty
Slim Pickens

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:57 AM   #124
weaverof

weaverof has said some nice things

YES Sheena from MTV live. Although she is married. I checked. AND she's as crazy as hell.
oh well.

I did laugh out load when I saw uncle Phil from Fresh Prince on the list though. Not hot to me and just overlooked but to FFAs I guess so!
weaverof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #125
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cabin Fever 2

Frederica the fat chick gets naked. I don't have time to look up the actress' name but its a must watch.