Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-22-2005, 04:27 PM   #1
-X-

-X- can now change their title
Default Till full or satisfied ?

Hey everyone, I'm new here.. well to the boards.. have basically been in the 'shadows' coming out for the first time. Anyway there's something I've always wanted to know, do most of you eat a meal, until either your full to your limit and can eat no more, or rather do you eat until your satisfied ?

I myself eat until I'm full and then some, weighing in at about 280 ( yeah im a foodee ). Just reading the stories back in the weight room at the rate of their consumption and what-not, I wondered if there were many here who really did that, or do you keep it mainly in fantasy ?
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:19 PM   #2
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Depends on the mood and situation. Generally I eat until I'm satisfied. If my goal is to have a good stuffing, I pile as much in me as I can. Variety is key.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:58 PM   #3
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed

Iím not really in touch with feelings of either hunger or satiation, and am not satisfied until Iím full. I wouldnít say itís until I can eat no more, although I often do that too, but I generally eat until Iím very full, much more volume than most people would normally eat. I feel like thereís no reason to bother with a snack which will not fill me up and many days donít eat anything, but if I have even one meal, whatever it is, I like to get filled up. I also drink lots and lots of water, canít get enough of it either. An exception to this is if Iím with other people (95+% of my meals are home alone); then I eat a more moderate amount. Itís not only to keep my odd eating habits private, but I just canít eat nearly as much in public for some reason. I even fantasize about going to buffets and stuffing myself and Iíd like to do that, but get uncomfortably full or even start to feel sick on much less food around other people. Maybe itís partly due to a subconscious need to remain mobile enough to flee back to the safety of solitude. LOL
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:10 PM   #4
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Well, I'm not invincible.

I usually eat until I'm satisfied. But, sometimes, the food is so good I can't stop. I remember being at a Chinese restaurant in Bangkok, and eating for hours after I was full...and in that restroom I learned what your body does if you really DO try to eat forever!

Clutching porcelain, my track coach's words ironically came into play. "Pace yourself, Jay. Pace yourself."

I admit, I haven't been quite as ambitious since. That's not to say that I'm not a foodie, or that I eat "healthy." I like to overeat, but it's like Aurora said, it depends on what mood I'm in.

Jay West Coast
Old 11-22-2005, 07:38 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I eat until I'm satified, and sometimes that includes eating until I'm really full... if the food is great and I just can't stand to think of it going to waste. LOL

Old 11-22-2005, 08:20 PM   #6
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes, if I eat until I'm satisfied, I get ill. Damn whatever it is I've got that's messing with my nervous system...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 08:35 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
I eat until I'm satified, and sometimes that includes eating until I'm really full... if the food is great and I just can't stand to think of it going to waste. LOL

My words exactly.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Sometimes, if I eat until I'm satisfied, I get ill. Damn whatever it is I've got that's messing with my nervous system...

Yeah, that just sucks from all sides. Sounds like you can't do anything that we silly mortals consider "fun".... I feel bad for you.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:10 PM   #9
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aaawwww... pshaw... I can still draw and write and listen to music. Not such a pitiful existence, now...

Old 11-24-2005, 03:16 PM   #10
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I can't eat past feeling satisfied without feeling queasy or downright sick. Sam can eat to completely stuffed regularly without problem... I guess it depends on the person, body chemistry or something (?).

Maybe she's built up a tolerance to it? I can't explain...

Brenda
Old 11-24-2005, 04:35 PM   #11
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let's face it, eating is fun!!! Usually till satisfied, sometimes to full or really stuffed, whatever the situation (and how good the food is) calls for.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:00 PM   #12
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep, that's me. Though I try to be in touch enough with my body most of the time to eat until I'm satisfied and not until I'm stuffed. Today, though? Ha! I'll be more stuffed than the bird!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 08:50 PM   #13
fatlane
Starting Arvist

I like pie.

Old 11-25-2005, 12:08 PM   #14
blubberboy767

blubberboy767 has said some nice things

Depends on the day and my mood. If it's Thanksgivingor the SuperBowl or a buddies BBQ then I eat until I can't eat another bite (satisfied). But if it's a normal day then I eat until I'm full. If I ate until I was satisfied all the time I'd be 500 pounds by now
blubberboy767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 01:56 AM   #15
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yeah, there's no real set pattern. It's usually 'till satisfied, but often enough it's 'till there's no more food.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote