Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Famous Copycat Recipes

I recently found a site called CopyKat. It copies famous recipes, such as Orange Julius.
It seems to be really hit or miss... but I'm going to make the Boston Market Creamed Spinach this weekend, and we'll see if it tastes similiar.

Does anyone have any famous copycats they'd like to share? I'm going to dig around and find my mom's copy of KFC... it really tastes like it, but slightly better (it's not mass produced, time is taken on it, and well... it's mom's cooking )
Old 04-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

There used to be a TV show where the host would go to different restaurants and try to copy cat their recipes. I dont think it comes on anymore. I thought it was interesting to see all the experiments he tried.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Red Lobster's Cheese Biscuits.

We lubb's them things.

- Jim
Old 04-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to have a way to do the Big Mac just right, and Tim Horton's donuts, too. My friend has maaaany copycat recipes. Some she found online and tried out, and a book she bought as well. She's a cook for a nursing home, so it pays to have these copycat recipes, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote