Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #101
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lately, I've definitely noticed an attraction to taller women. Unfortunately being only 5'9ish I don't get the sense that it will be reciprocated lol.
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #102
jayduhgr8

jayduhgr8 can now change their title

I like shorter women mainly because I am not a very tall guy being only 5'7 or 5'8 on a good day. So shorter women are always nice but I have dated taller as well so I mean it goes both ways but personal preference is shorter.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #103
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

well im 5'8 i prefer guys who are taller than me but my ex only came up to my shoulder so i suppose it doesnt really matter as long as they are a nice person but taller guys make you feel more protected
Old 03-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #104
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginarydiva21 View Post
well im 5'8 i prefer guys who are taller than me but my ex only came up to my shoulder so i suppose it doesnt really matter as long as they are a nice person but taller guys make you feel more protected
There are some guys in the community that are over 6 feet who couldn't intimidate Bert and Ernie.

Its not the size of the man that protects you but what he's willing to do when the time comes.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #105
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
There are some guys in the community that are over 6 feet who couldn't intimidate Bert and Ernie.

Its not the size of the man that protects you but what he's willing to do when the time comes.
LOL its just the shorter guy could hardly get his arm around me not that i want a guy to actually protect me because i can quite happily stick up for myself just when a guy has his big long arms around you it feels nice
Old 03-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #106
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Definitely like for guys to be taller than me and at 5'11 it doesn't always happen lol
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #107
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm only 5'9", but I typically have only dated women shorter than me. I met one local woman on one of those bbw dating sites many, many years ago, who said she was 5'10" ... which normally wouldn't be too bad ... but when I met her in person she was definitely AT LEAST 6' tall. So unfortunately I couldn't get past the height difference so eventually it was the dealbreaker.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #108
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default PC versus Mac...

^And she knew your height-beforehand, as well?! That is sort of funny, because I would expect it's normally the guy lying about being taller.

For me, height is a + up to about, maybe, an inch or so taller than me. After that, it's not a - so much as...slouchy posture. That is to say anyone-no matter how much taller or shorter than me-looks a little better standing up straight, shoulders a bit back, eyes forward... But none of that is a "deal-breaker" in and of itself. I figure, if she wants to wear heels, I can always put on my KISS-boots....

The problem (or challenge) is that, on one hand, many or most categorically reject those who don't meet their height parameters, even if they won't readily admit as much; while a somewhat more vocal minority don't. And, in my experience, nothing seems to preemptively signify either disposition. As such, I dunno, really, if it's more women than men, or that men are more-so socially conditioned to open themselves up to rejection; either way, it seems if you are the shorter guy aiming for the taller girl you will have to work 4X or 5X as hard, approach as many more women, etc... But, then again, maybe that's the point....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #109
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I am a somewhat tall guy 6'3. I prefer shorter women than myself, I have not come into contact with many women who were taller than me that were good looking to me.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #110
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have no real preference, although it might throw a person off balance if the lady were significantly taller. Most of my significant relationships in the past were all with ladies who were my close to my height of 5' 9, with one or two much shorter and one or two much taller.

Does it really matter when both parties are horizontal?
Old 04-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #111
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

I don't care either way, I'm short and I loved both taller and shorter than me!
This question really pertains to women as their partners height is more important to them.