Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Eating Pictures

There might already be a thread going, But I haven't found one yet! I think I look my best when my face is stuffed with food! I love these kinds of pictures, they always inspire to eat just a little more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stuffednachos.jpg (51.9 KB, 5111 views)
File Type: jpg nachoes.jpg (78.8 KB, 5115 views)

Last edited by SoVerySoft : 04-30-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: removed sig.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That first picture looks like you're trying to refrain from laughing loudly about something. And also... NACHOS.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
That first picture looks like you're trying to refrain from laughing loudly about something. And also... NACHOS.
the first picture my mouth was stuffed! And I was trying not to laugh!

Last edited by SoVerySoft : 04-30-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: removed sig.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

See? So in a way, I was right! lol

Doesn't stop both pictures from being adorable though.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
daddyoh70
Flibbidy Diggity

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
There might already be a thread going, But I haven't found one yet! I think I look my best when my face is stuffed with food! I love these kinds of pictures, they always inspire to eat just a little more!
I love the expression on your face in the first picture. It seems to be very candid. Both shots are great though.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:03 AM   #6
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like it to see eating girls. Sometimes they are looking they have sex. Maybe eating has more resemble with sex then we are thinking
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

bonus picture-in-a-picture of me in 8th grade; you're welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hpim0002.jpg (19.9 KB, 3883 views)
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #8
balletguy
Master Member

balletguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going onballetguy knows EXACTLY what's going on

ha cute and funny
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

Quote:
I love it! Any more?
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love seeing you with your mouth full. There is nothing sexier than watching a beautiful fat girl like yourself enjoying her food. Thanks for sharing.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #11
Stuffingkit

Stuffing my face in some pie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DSCF5311.JPG.jpeg (73.3 KB, 3173 views)
Old 08-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #12
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticed

Oh my...

~falls off chair~ (Swoon!)

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:28 AM   #13
BigFA

BigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh Kit, that photo is so hot!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #14
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
bonus picture-in-a-picture of me in 8th grade; you're welcome.
Hahahahahaha! Strangely I thought of the same thing. . Thanks Ample, for the pic of "eating pictures"! Not to take anything away from the awesomeness of Kit's pictures, but the humor just got to me...

Last edited by LifeTraveller : 08-02-2012 at 07:50 AM.
LifeTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #15
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Word Play

Quote:
Wheeew! You're cute in those shots and woo!, am I ever glad you weren't eating pictures!!!

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:27 AM   #16
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
that is one hot pic Kit!
cl6672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #17
mamyers

mamyers has said some nice things

Quote:
Nothing better than watching a girl with some extra pounds eating and enjoying her food !!!
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #18
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default Great thread Kit...you are a breath of fresh air in an

area that is supposed to be about this sort of thing and is turning stodgy and staid because of a few vocal thought-police! Keep it up gorgeous!
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #19
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!
Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!Mishty keeps pushing the rep limit!

I won the tiny mater from the center of a killer,seven pound pizza.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 331685_3606463608266_2038838974_o(1).jpg (75.2 KB, 2697 views)
Old 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM   #20
jason'sgottenfat

jason'sgottenfat has said some nice things

Quote:
Hot Hot,...and yes,...very HOT!!!!! I need a cold shower now honestly,..
jason'sgottenfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:18 AM   #21
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Approve of this thread
Old 08-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #22
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 08-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #23
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Woohoo! Beautiful pictures! <3
Old 08-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #24
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

wow, wildzero... that girl looks great being stuffed! Almost as good as Kit
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #25
fat9276
shush your buns!

fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!
fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default *bump*

donuts!!!! om nomnomnom........

Last edited by fat9276 : 02-01-2013 at 07:20 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote