Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #26
pandafan

pandafan has said some nice things

I would go crazy for Female Domination/Squashing stories, growing girls overpowering men with their huge thighs and asses. Preferable combined with weight gain. If anyone knows some links please let me know. It is hard to find something for me.
pandafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #27
Sparrow

Sparrow can now change their title

There are several different types of weight gain stories I enjoy. I really like stories where the woman is gaining weight fairly rapidly (say, a couple of pounds a week, up to a couple of pounds a day), and she is pretty accepting of it, and even ends up liking it. I also like the stories where a woman or several women actively gain weight. The stories where a woman rapidly gains weight due to environmental or supernatural forces are really good too. I really like it when the women end up weighing anywhere between 250 and 700 lbs. Also, pear shaped women are my favorite. Ooh! Stuckage stories are great too!
Old 03-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #28
Sparrow

Sparrow can now change their title

How is it that I always manage to dry up the conversation?
Old 03-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #29
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
How is it that I always manage to dry up the conversation?
Not your fault, this thread was necro'd by the guy above you. = P
Old 04-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #30
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board

My taste changes, eggs and flows, from time to time, and as I've gotten older I find it getting kinkier....

Lately I've enjoyed darker stories, with revenge, humiliation, etc. ....but not TOO dark, I still like a happy ending where the fatty comes to embrace their size.

Like others, I don't like the gains to be unrealistic, generally I'm not interested in magic stories, but there are a number of exceptions. I like it when the physical changes are explained in great detail. I don't need to know about every stretch mark or dimple of cellulite, but when a belly is growing it helps to be able to visualize its size and the impact it is having on a character.

Keep writing, folks - I'll keep reading!
Brenda

PS: would love to have an audio book of some of these stories, read by a sexy voice!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #31
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
My taste changes, eggs and flows, from time to time, and as I've gotten older I find it getting kinkier....

Lately I've enjoyed darker stories, with revenge, humiliation, etc. ....but not TOO dark, I still like a happy ending where the fatty comes to embrace their size.

Like others, I don't like the gains to be unrealistic, generally I'm not interested in magic stories, but there are a number of exceptions. I like it when the physical changes are explained in great detail. I don't need to know about every stretch mark or dimple of cellulite, but when a belly is growing it helps to be able to visualize its size and the impact it is having on a character.

Keep writing, folks - I'll keep reading!
Brenda

PS: would love to have an audio book of some of these stories, read by a sexy voice!
I have an idea for a big story but I could use a woman's perspective on things. Once I get started would it be alright if I consult you for advice here and there?
Old 04-04-2012, 02:50 AM   #32
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgirl33 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I have an idea for a big story but I could use a woman's perspective on things. Once I get started would it be alright if I consult you for advice here and there?
Absolutely! I especially love long stories that take their characters on a significant journey, developing them in a detailed way.

Looking forward to seeing what you're wokring on!
Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #33
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
Absolutely! I especially love long stories that take their characters on a significant journey, developing them in a detailed way.

Looking forward to seeing what you're wokring on!
Brenda
I want to write a story about an older women how gains weight. I've written a story about a women how gains with an anonymous feeder on internet. Her husband doesn't know anything. I'd liked to write that story.
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #34
zxc098

zxc098 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandafan View Post
I would go crazy for Female Domination/Squashing stories, growing girls overpowering men with their huge thighs and asses. Preferable combined with weight gain. If anyone knows some links please let me know. It is hard to find something for me.
I'll give it a shot, writing something like this sounds fun.

I have a few stories that I would like to post just haven't gotten around to it yet.
zxc098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #35
Q Bomb

Q Bomb has said some nice things

The most important part of a story, to me, is a realistic pacing and distribution of the gain - the weight comes on as it does in real life. I prefer gains that are driven by realistic causes, or if it's a story with magic, the magic is still real-ish: it nudges the eating along rather than some drastic overnight change in size or personality. And pacing the writing is as important as pacing the gain: no "wham, bam, fatten you ma'am."

I love thin-to-fat gains, rather than enormous size.

Revenge stories are always a great one.

I haven't written any of my own stories in quite a few years now.
Q Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #36
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Scx can now change their title
Default Preferred stories

As a writer, I am one of the guilty parties who likes to touch off a dramatic series only to lose interest part-way through. See "Owning Felicia" where I pasted a quick synopsis to wind it up. I don't, usually, even do that much.

As far as magic goes, it's highly problematical. Once you've introduced one wacky device, the world is laid open to all kinds of wacky devices, and it makes plotting, shall we say... awkward? The Next Generation Star Trek always had the problem of trying to work around little 'magic' gadgets the original series's lazy writers just wrote in to make a plot. "Universal Translator", anyone?

Personally, in my writing, I generally do steady and successive gain over time (shorter or longer, depending on mood) and throw at least a little light on the difficulties encountered by people (in my case, women) getting extraordinarily fat. I luxuriate in descriptions of how ordinary things become out-of-the-ordinary because the person performing them has gotten too fat.

I like my fantasies fantastic - Part of the fun is going beyond what a casual trawl will find - but I'm also a big fan of procedure; "How DID she get that way?", and yes, conservation of mass and the 2nd of Thermodynamics *always* apply.

Scx
Scx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #37
zxc098

I've written quite a few stories lately, most of them end up being around 50 pages or so. I have wanted to post them on here but I cant find the time to break them up into 30,000 word chapters as is required for these forums.

Maybe one day I will get around to it.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #38
agouderia

agouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticedagouderia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxc098 View Post
I've written quite a few stories lately, most of them end up being around 50 pages or so. I have wanted to post them on here but I cant find the time to break them up into 30,000 word chapters as is required for these forums.
You don't have to put too much work into breaking up your stories into chapters. The 30,000 words are mostly somewhere between 8-10 pages of text. So copy and paste segments of your stories in 'portions' this size into each post, post them one after the other and then you can add subtitles.

It's really pretty easy, even for non-techs...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #39
home

home has said some nice things
Default A question.

One of the things I always wonder about in my stories is how to balance out gain in size. Such as if a woman starts out with D cup breasts at 100 pounds. What size would they be at 500 pounds? And such as dress sizes and hip sizes. I once did a story where I did calculations in inches and had to guess. I would just like to stay realistic in a story. For instance if a woman did have D cup sized breasts at 100 pounds. How big in inches and cup size would they be at 500 pounds? 750 pounds? And maybe 1000 pounds? Starting out at 100 pounds, 36 D? Some people may find this crass. But I would like to stay realistic in the story.
home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:18 AM   #40
zxc098

if a women weighed 100 pounds unless she was really short there is no way she would have 36D cup breasts unless they wore fake.

check out boobpedia.com that will give you a good idea
Old 05-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #41
zxc098

Considering how many thousands of views and hundreds of people read these forums stories, I am amazed that this thread doesn't have more replies.

Come on readers let us know what you want and give us some more ideas.

I have a few in my head but nothing particularly great, need some more ideas.

At the moment I am thinking of writing some short stories which will be a change from the very long multi chapter stories I have posted so far :/
Old 06-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #42
Tsap

Tsap has said some nice things

Quote:

:/
What I want:
I like to read about female weight-gain, pearshapes and (near) real-life pace.
In stories I like what I would truly hate in RL: women being lured or tricked to gain, getting sedentary and vulnerable for their WG. Humilition, insecurity, emotional eating, revenge-feeding, etc.
Descriptions are essential, measures a nice surprise, especially if they'd happen to fall within possible range.

What I don't want so much:
Thin cheerleaders with DD-breasts gaining overnight and loving it to extremes.

Idea: Reverse doping (new WADA rules or something) and resulting chubby or fat (former?) athletes. I don't remember reading quite such a story yet, so that should go for fresh idea atm. Would write a couple myself about thick tennis-divas, but hate the comments about language and punctuation.

Secondary idea/derivative theme: Reverse gene-doping, "usual" people, not necessary sport folks. Hard SciFi, perhaps, but doesn't need to be so accurate. I have read a couple, but there's room for more, IMHOP.

PS. Thx for stories. I have enjoyed more than I thought possible.
Tsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #43
zxc098

hmm thanks for the feed back Tsap.

I like the idea of the Tennis divas, not sure how a si-fi story would go cause it would probably result in unrealistic weight gain, so not sure about that :/

Used to be a big Star Trek fan years ago, and have thought of doing something with that genre, but haven't really had time to draft anything.

I agree with you about the thin cheerleaders getting fat over night that's just silly ^_^

I do however like the contrast the skinny cheerleader types bring into a story and I find them to be sexy when I'm writing BHM stories, naughty fat boys getting teased
Old 06-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #44
Ravens-son

Ravens-son has said some nice things

I always look for XWG stories, or at least ones featuring SSBBW protagonists. It's unrealistic, but if I'm looking for a fantasy, why not go all the way? So usually there has to be some fantasy or sci-fi element to make the obscene gains somewhat plausible (within the universe of the story). And I almost always want the gain to come from overeating or extended binges, and not just the weight appearing because of some fat spell or something.

I prefer the heroine to either welcome or come to like their gain. I'm not into humiliation or revenge-gaining stories.
Ravens-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #45
Marlayna
Counting my blessings.

Marlayna is a member of the 500 clubMarlayna is a member of the 500 clubMarlayna is a member of the 500 clubMarlayna is a member of the 500 clubMarlayna is a member of the 500 club

I'd like to read about a cute little fat witch. No one knows she's a witch, but when her boyfriend leaves her for a skinny girl, and tells her he was never attracted to her in the first place, she puts a heavy curse on him.
He was a hefty guy to begin with, but now he's got a huge gut with flabby love-handles and his fancy 3-piece lawyer suits don't close. Hahaha.
Miss Skinny tells him she's no longer interested, and then he really grows by leaps and bounds... no end in sight!
Cut to the present, and he's on the Dr Phil show, wheeled in on a flatbed truck.

I was a big fan of Bewitched.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #46
zxc098

haha sounds funny, was working on something similar where an arrogant type lawyer/office worker starts at a new place of work where the women all start going on diets after he humiliates them.

Little does he know it but as the group of women begin to lose weight he gains their losses slowly but surely. eg they each lose 100 pounds for example there are 5 of them so he gains 500 pounds etc...

Got about half way through, wont be posting it anytime soon as i have to many unfinished projects on the go already.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #47
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sounds VERY cool
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #48
pandafan

pandafan has said some nice things

Quote:
I'll give it a shot, writing something like this sounds fun.

I have a few stories that I would like to post just haven't gotten around to it yet.
That would be great. Let me know here when you get it.

On a related note I also prefer realistic gains caused by massive joy of food-consumpton (magic spells turn me off). 600 pounds is enough of breast, thighs and ass to florish my female crushing/domination fetish. Unrealistic weight out of every proportion like 2000 pounds turns me off aswell. I am also not a fan of 10 feet giantess and stuff like that. In short possible realism with fictively possible genes taken to extreme is the ground I build my fantasies on
pandafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #49
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

Quote:
I love the man being fattened up to huge pigs by revengeful / dominatrix women, i.e your "From Arrogant Pig, To Just Pig" was a master piece

"Poker Night" Im sure is going to be awesome too

Thanks!
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #50
62chevy

62chevy has said some nice things

I wonder about a female power lifter, and a roid gut giving up and succumbing to be a bbw with a preggo looking belly lol
62chevy is offline   Reply With Quote