Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #3701
lovelylady78
Hopeless romantic

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!
lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Bonus Cleavage.

That is all.

Just let that phrase wash over you and slowly sink in.

Nice.Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
I've said it before, your eyes (any many other things) are positively hypnotic. Absolutely gorgeous, dear.
Thank you, gentlemen.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #3702
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!bmann0413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
I've said it before, your eyes (any many other things) are positively hypnotic. Absolutely gorgeous, dear.
I agree with him. I always seem to look at your eyes and not the thing this thread is aboot. lol
Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #3703
lovelylady78
Hopeless romantic

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I agree with him. I always seem to look at your eyes and not the thing this thread is aboot. lol
Thank you, Lloyd.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #3704
bbwbud
Master Member

bbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
It's just that all of lovelylady's best attributes come in pairs.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #3705
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Eyes Have It

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
That's true enough, but the Lady's eyes penetrate to my soul.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #3706
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

this is kind of cleavage, right?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #3707
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

And absolutely stunning cleavage it is, Miss Veronica

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #3708
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I was taking pics of my new hair trying to get my eyebrows just right, and I ended up with some bonus cleavage in this shot.
Bonus cleavage and stunning eyes. You're a lovely lady indeed

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:48 AM   #3709
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaVaughn View Post
breathtaking...now words for that....
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #3710
lovelylady78
Hopeless romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
This made me giggle. I do have nice nostrils. But in all seriousness, thank you sincerely for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
That's true enough, but the Lady's eyes penetrate to my soul.
Thank you, Edgar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Bonus cleavage and stunning eyes. You're a lovely lady indeed

Hugs

Dennis
Thank you.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:17 AM   #3711
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

It's been a bit since I've posted in here..my bathroom lighting is horrible

Old 04-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #3712
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr does more than just post hot picspjbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Smile

One word for you lovely lady, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2BNaughty View Post

Old 04-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #3713
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Wow perfect.

Quote:
O yes that kind.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #3714
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Beautiful shape you got there, Ms. J.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #3715
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
DAAAANG Veronica, This picture is the SEX!

Last edited by SoVerySoft : 04-30-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: removed sig
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #3716
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStuffingkit is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Viola! Cleavage! Thanks wonder bra! <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_m0g7d02ONA1qkdf8zo2_500.jpg (60.9 KB, 903 views)

Last edited by SoVerySoft : 04-30-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: removed sig
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:49 AM   #3717
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Viola! Cleavage! Thanks wonder bra! <3
i'm blinded, should i love your cleavage or your wonderfull belly through that fishnet more? i'd give a sh*t, i adore both!
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #3718
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Love this photo! Beautiful.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #3719
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Stopping by with a little booby lovin'

Last edited by mimosa : 08-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #3720
Captain Save
never had a 40

Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mimosa,

I can't help but wonder what captivates me the most; is it the

coy smile...

mysterious and alluring ebony eyes...

rich wine hued lips...

silky hair...

or the creamy latte colored skin that adorns such inviting boobage?

This appreciative poster may never know.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #3721
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Awww, thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
Mimosa,

I can't help but wonder what captivates me the most; is it the

coy smile...

mysterious and alluring ebony eyes...

rich wine hued lips...

silky hair...

or the creamy latte colored skin that adorns such inviting boobage?

This appreciative poster may never know.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #3722
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticedDansinfool never has a post go unnoticed

Mimosa... I cant imagine who's not up for some booby lovin

Great pics my dear
Old 05-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #3723
bbwbud
Master Member

bbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticedbbwbud never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Stopping by with a little booby lovin'
Yummmm!!!!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #3724
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just a little bit of cleavage

Last edited by penguin : 05-21-2012 at 09:34 PM.
penguin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:28 AM   #3725
Never2fat4me
Yes, all this can b yours

Never2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going onNever2fat4me knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Just a little bit of cleavage
A little can go a long way. Sweet!

If life gives you an SSBBW, make love! - me
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote