Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > West
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
*Ravenous*
Fixed and brakeless

*Ravenous* can now change their title
Default Bay Area Roll Call!!!

Well I haven't been on Dims for a while...but I have moved from L.A. to Oakland and I wanted to see who all is in the Bay Area...Im looking to meet some new friends out here since everyone I know is back in L.A. so take this time to represent your bay area pride...

Old 12-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

My wife and I live in what I like to call the "Far East Bay", East Contra Costa County. We come into Oakland once in a while for Full Figure Fridays, twice a month near Jack London Square. Check it out, a comrade named Tigress runs Full Figure Entertainment, Pam tha Funkstress, a compatriot of Boots Riley and the Coup, does some of the spinning at FFE. A right rowdy crowd, check them out at http://www.fullfigureentertainment.com

Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
*Ravenous*
Fixed and brakeless

*Ravenous* can now change their title

Awesome! I was going to move to Antioch at first but it wasnt "city" enough for me lol but thank you for the info...i will check them out
Old 04-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #4
Jasminium
sippin' beer thru straws

Jasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, not many of us in the Bay here. I'm over in Berkeley. I've heard about the bbw club at Jack London, just haven't gone yet. Hopefully someday I'll make it.
Jasminium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #5
Obesus Magnus

Obesus Magnus has said some nice things
Default Oh yes...from a little cow-town

...called San Francisco! It is sort of like a black hole. Once you're actually living in the City it is really hard to hit escape velocity and get into orbit. I am doing more music shows over here, which is turning into a good enterprise. I've even branched out into doing Tahitian drumming even though I am completely Irish...it still seems to work! That gets me down to an exotic local called Redwood City, which seems to be a nice little place. Other than that, it is unusual to go to the East Bay....seems like somewhere on the Moon. Well, welcome to the Bay Area and I do hope you meet some interesting folks!
Obesus Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
Oaksearcher

Oaksearcher has said some nice things

Greetings,

I know seems quiet at times, but there are some of us in the bay area. Mostly, right now I'm writing hello and long time no see.

Oaksearcher is offline   Reply With Quote