Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > West
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up National Love Your Body Day 10/22-10/23, 2011

Join us at the Hollywood "NOW" National Love Your Body Day weekend. Big Girl Gear will be at the vendor fair. The complete schedule of events can be found on their website http://loveyourbodyday.com/#/schedule/4554576258
The vendor fair will be on Saturday October 22, 2011 12pm-4pm. I will have some amazing deals and lots of new items not yet on my website. Admission is FREE to all events.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lybd.jpg (16.3 KB, 179 views)

Last edited by moniquessbbw; 10-17-2011 at 10:39 AM.
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
LovelyLiz
Master Member

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for posting about this, Monique! I hope to make it to at least one of the events. Sounds interesting.

LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Thanks for posting about this, Monique! I hope to make it to at least one of the events. Sounds interesting.
I heard it was awesome!

I was supposed to dance with an improv company, but I hurt my back :/
Old 10-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
LovelyLiz
Master Member

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
I heard it was awesome!

It was fun! The improv dance performance was the best part. I actually went because I thought you (and our mutual friend who did perform) were both performing - and I wanted to watch you guys! Missed seeing you there, and hope your back's feeling better!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #5
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
I heard it was awesome!

I didn't see this till today. Where have I been...lol The dancers were the best part and the fat barbie. I hope your back is better by now.

moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote