Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

View Poll Results: April 2012 Foodie Challenge
BBW Betty - Hamburger Pot Pie 0 0%
Sweet Tooth - Easy Cheese Danish 6 42.86%
Mpls_girl26 - Broccoli Chicken Cheddar Braid 5 35.71%
Devon Doom - Spinach Pinwheels 0 0%
Twilight Star - Sausage & Cheese Crescent Squares 0 0%
Sweet Tooth - Various uses for Crescent Rolls 0 0%
Mystical Misty - Bite-size Nutella Squares 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default April Foodie Challenge Vote

It's just a few hours left to go for April, and I have to pack for vacation, so I am doing this now. SoVerySoft, would you please announce the winner when all is done. Not sure if I'll get back here to do it.

Anyway, time to vote. Some nummy looking recipes here!

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Betty View Post
It's just a few hours left to go for April, and I have to pack for vacation, so I am doing this now. SoVerySoft, would you please announce the winner when all is done. Not sure if I'll get back here to do it.
Sure, I'd be happy to.

I stalled too long - my friend makes lots of things with crescent rolls - I was going to share some here. Oh well!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Sure, I'd be happy to.

I stalled too long - my friend makes lots of things with crescent rolls - I was going to share some here. Oh well!
Share anyway! You may not be eligible to be in the voting, but I would love to see your recipes. I can never have enough recipes!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is it official yet?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes ma'am. You are da winnah! Congrats!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
Share anyway! You may not be eligible to be in the voting, but I would love to see your recipes. I can never have enough recipes!
I will. But I'll need pics! So next time she makes one of them.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Dang.....I can't catch a break

Congrats!
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote