Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-31-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep
Default Sexy Vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiRX8Yo8Fs

My hubby and I have been working on this for awhile, we though it would be fun to have a thread specifically for posting sexy videos.

My husband did the music for this and I added a picture and video collage.

Happy New Year
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nicely done.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep
Default House of the Rising Sun

I am never quite sure where to post this stuff. This is me singing House of the Rising Sun, my husband Brian is playing guitar, and there are pics of both of us in the video collage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzKKcguHOxo
Old 02-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #4
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice. It must be wonderful and exciting to do a project like this with a loved one. Sadly, unless it'a barfing baby or a dancing squirrel or someone tripping over something and hurting themselves, it's hard to get hits on YouTube.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Anywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
I am never quite sure where to post this stuff. This is me singing House of the Rising Sun, my husband Brian is playing guitar, and there are pics of both of us in the video collage.

Post anywhere you like, especially where I can find them! That was great!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Very nice. It must be wonderful and exciting to do a project like this with a loved one. Sadly, unless it'a barfing baby or a dancing squirrel or someone tripping over something and hurting themselves, it's hard to get hits on YouTube.
Thanks

I more of a gadfly anyway.

For the few people that do see it and can enjoy it I am glad. lol
Old 02-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Post anywhere you like, especially where I can find them! That was great!
Thank you for all the sweet comments
Old 02-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You have a very lovely voice, I wish I could sing like that. Your handsome honey plays very nice as well. It's so nice that you have creating music in common.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
You have a very lovely voice, I wish I could sing like that. Your handsome honey plays very nice as well. It's so nice that you have creating music in common.
Thank you for the compliment , especially the one to my hubby, he doesn't necesarily realize how beautiful he is. In fact he often suffers from low self esteem connected to a serious medical condition which affected his appearance at a critical stage in his teenage developement. I know he is attracted to women of girth, you know with some meat on her bones, so I thought it might be good for us to mingle with a community which includes large women so he can have the experience of women he finds attractive finding him attractive, besides me, lol. You know experience a little flirtation with women who have the potential to be senstive with him, because they have had similar experiences of social exclusion because of how they looked. We are here for some good clean, dirty flirtatious fun, play therapy. He's an amazing man, intelligent, sensitive loyal, a caring husband and a devoted father, So when someone makes a positive comment, like calling him my handsome honey, it makes me very happy, because I can show the comment to him and every comment like that chisels a little bit of the image, he sees of himself of the unlovable unattractive teenage boy and replaces it with the image of the handsome talented intellegent sexy man he is. So thanks
Old 02-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #10
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thank you for the compliment , especially the one to my hubby, he doesn't necesarily realize how beautiful he is. In fact he often suffers from low self esteem connected to a serious medical condition which affected his appearance at a critical stage in his teenage developement. I know he is attracted to women of girth, you know with some meat on her bones, so I thought it might be good for us to mingle with a community which includes large women so he can have the experience of women he finds attractive finding him attractive, besides me, lol. You know experience a little flirtation with women who have the potential to be senstive with him, because they have had similar experiences of social exclusion because of how they looked. We are here for some good clean, dirty flirtatious fun, play therapy. He's an amazing man, intelligent, sensitive loyal, a caring husband and a devoted father, So when someone makes a positive comment, like calling him my handsome honey, it makes me very happy, because I can show the comment to him and every comment like that chisels a little bit of the image, he sees of himself of the unlovable unattractive teenage boy and replaces it with the image of the handsome talented intellegent sexy man he is. So thanks
You're very lucky and blessed to have a good man, and that's how I feel about mine, as well.
My husband is all those things too, but he's very modest and shy for some reason, and he's also a talented musician.
The adjective people have used to describe him is "unassuming". I'm the big-mouth, so it works out fine.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #11
SuzyQutsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
You're very lucky and blessed to have a good man, and that's how I feel about mine, as well.
My husband is all those things too, but he's very modest and shy for some reason, and he's also a talented musician.
The adjective people have used to describe him is "unassuming". I'm the big-mouth, so it works out fine.
That could practically describe us, lol.

Hey do ou guys ever do music stuff together?

I was hoping this thread would inspire other people to make and post thier own fat friendly material
Old 02-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
Marlayna

Quote:
That could practically describe us, lol.

Hey do ou guys ever do music stuff together?

I was hoping this thread would inspire other people to make and post thier own fat friendly material
Nope, I'm strictly a spectator.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:55 AM   #13
SuzyQutsy

Default My handsome honey (bringing it back)(JJ Cale cover)

Music and collage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH1pmxS7NSM
Old 03-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #14
Marlayna

Thumbs up

Sounds and looks great!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
SuzyQutsy

Default New Vid (Purple Haze) (cover)

Brian doing a great acoustic version of this. Includes new pics of us both.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oZdp3YC6yM
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #16
SuzyQutsy

Default Attention white Knights and gracious ladies.

I am being besieged by a male, known to me from a previous forum about a completely unrelated subject. I objected to an article he posted, on facebook, featuring yet another headless fat woman, using the word disgusting as his introductory comment. What followed, as I am sure you can imagine, was the mother of all flame wars.

My tongue has never been in my pocket, lol

Anyway, the guy flipped out and through my video about weight loss surgery, I'm sure. he found my video for "a girl just can't help it" and to punish me for speaking up against his fat hate article he has started bombarding me with negative comments and thumbs downs as a form of personal attack.

It's juvenile and shows him up, I know, so this is not bothering me personally

However I think it's important that guys like this understand that thier behavoirs are not sactioned by all of society.

This is a political activity that has been turned into a personal attack on my sexuality.

This is not acceptable behavoir.

So give a girl a hand, eh?

Please leave your comments about what this guy is doing, or about the video itsself and/or a thumbs up, if you actually do like it, lol

So that I can show that there are good people from across the gender lines that don't sanction or condone this type of behavoir.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiRX8Yo8Fs
Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #17
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I am being besieged by a male, known to me from a previous forum about a completely unrelated subject. I objected to an article he posted, on facebook, featuring yet another headless fat woman, using the word disgusting as his introductory comment. What followed, as I am sure you can imagine, was the mother of all flame wars.

My tongue has never been in my pocket, lol

Anyway, the guy flipped out and through my video about weight loss surgery, I'm sure. he found my video for "a girl just can't help it" and to punish me for speaking up against his fat hate article he has started bombarding me with negative comments and thumbs downs as a form of personal attack.

It's juvenile and shows him up, I know, so this is not bothering me personally

However I think it's important that guys like this understand that thier behavoirs are not sactioned by all of society.

This is a political activity that has been turned into a personal attack on my sexuality.

This is not acceptable behavoir.

So give a girl a hand, eh?

Please leave your comments about what this guy is doing, or about the video itsself and/or a thumbs up, if you actually do like it, lol

So that I can show that there are good people from across the gender lines that don't sanction or condone this type of behavoir.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiRX8Yo8Fs
Suzy--

How could anyone not like that video? The only problem I have with it is I saw it here at work (thankfully I have a private office), but it will be a few minutes before I can stand up and leave my desk without embarassment!! (well, "standing up" sould be the source of the embarrassement) I have to blame you for that!!!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #18
SuzyQutsy

Default update

The guy complained about the video having innappropriate content and had you tube take it down. The content of the video is not any more raunchy the the least raunchy burlesque videos I have seen so ......
is there a mechanism through which Youtube can be reached to recieve complaints. I really don't want this guy to get off that easy. As for the vid. Everyone had a chance to see it anyway,lol.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #19
SuzyQutsy

Default Banned and revised

A girl just can't help it BANNED and the revised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHcKDzRxAPo
Old 05-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #20
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sad...

Quote:
A girl just can't help it BANNED and the revised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHcKDzRxAPo
Very sad that your artistic work was ruined by censortroll. The parts that were visible were great and left me wishing to see it all. I, along with my 10" subwoofer, did enjoy the music/bass track, however!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S woof new front wb sm.jpg (43.7 KB, 227 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #21
Lizzie

Lizzie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLizzie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

My jaw dropped. You are both so talented!
Lizzie is offline   Reply With Quote