Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > East
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics
Default Anime Boston 2012?

Anyone going to Anime Boston this week? My wife and I are going this year, my second time, her 5th.

_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would but I'm going to PAX east instead, it sucks that they are going on at the same time. I heard there's a shuttle between them though, so maybe I'll look into stopping by.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not going but I've got a gig in that area yesterday and today. Started seeing the costumes yesterday. Enjoy Broshe! You too Mack. I heard there are some fat haters there this year so I'm glad to hear you are going.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wish I saw this thread 2 months ago.

I went to AnimeBoston and I wrote "Big Girls Are Better" on the back of my con badge.