Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gained almost 10 pounds, look the same.

In mid september, my fiance was 107lbs. She was weighing herself everyday and this had been a pretty consistent figure for several months.

Since then she has decided to start gaining weight and has gradually increased up to 115. She has done this despite running 40-50 miles a week and lifting weights 2-3 times a week.

At the moment, however, she doesn't look any different. We even measured very carefully and found all the measurements were the same. (It was surprising how disappointed she was.)

I'm not too concerned about this, because I think that she is just putting on muscle at the moment. I honestly have no idea what to expect because I've never gained that much weight in a short time before.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
gonnabeBIG

gonnabeBIG has said some nice things

There are many things to consider here.
Firstly, if she has been exercising, it may well be muscle, which doesn't show up all that well.
Seccond, when was she weighed? Time of day can be important. Undigested food can lead to a higher result.
Thirdly, how much water does she consume? Water weight can add pounds without showing up.
gonnabeBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

She weighs herself every morning after getting back from her run which was a pretty good way to control for hydration and eating.

Between September and November she went from 107 to about 115 and there was no change. Then over the course of a few weeks the change in her body become quite apparent . She has continued to eat about the same amount but she has leveled off at about 117. 10 pounds seemed like a pretty big gain in a short time so we're going to wait a bit until going for more.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote