Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #4176
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I have the second one in raisin and olive. I don't know if you're big boobed or not, but if you're below a full C you might have to pin the crossover a wee bit or put one stitch in. Otherwise, it's a great dress.

In other news, all the stuff I posted pics of upthread came in and it fits beautifully. I'm very happy!
I squeeze into a DDD so i think it'll be cleavage galore

I'm glad you like what you got! I can't wait to try my stuff on. All of it's too warm weather to wear right now though..

Old 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #4177
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My Grandma gave me the most gorgeous olive green Pashmina (with peacocks embroidered on either end) as well as a silver anklet with a tiny bell attached when she got home from her 4 month vacation to Thailand

Old 04-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #4178
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!
Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #4179
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

eeek... I caved and finally bought some lingerie from hips and curves. Figured out that they're selling the EXACT same longline bra and shaping knickers and shaping skirt that domino dollhouse sells. SO, I found a code online for hipsncurves.com and got it cheaper (with shipping, etc)

Sooo... I got the longline bra, and smoothing skirt with garters, and 2 pairs of thigh high fishnets

Oh - and the code is WELCOME12 - you get $25 off orders of $75 and over!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13186_2.jpg (54.2 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg 11674_3.jpg (80.0 KB, 392 views)
File Type: jpg 13186_1.jpg (55.7 KB, 400 views)
File Type: jpg 205_1.jpg (77.4 KB, 399 views)
Old 04-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #4180
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
eeek... I caved and finally bought some lingerie from hips and curves. Figured out that they're selling the EXACT same longline bra and shaping knickers and shaping skirt that domino dollhouse sells. SO, I found a code online for hipsncurves.com and got it cheaper (with shipping, etc)

Sooo... I got the longline bra, and smoothing skirt with garters, and 2 pairs of thigh high fishnets

Oh - and the code is WELCOME12 - you get $25 off orders of $75 and over!
I love their stuff. I just bought a pair of fishnets with tiny cameos on them, and a pair with a lacy ribboned ruffle attached. Great fit too!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #4181
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.
HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Must put purse far away from me!:
Old 05-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #4182
Tracyarts
Master Member

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I found a pair of these purple Bearpaw boots at Marshall's, on clearance for $10 and bought them to store away until next Winter.

I also got a couple of purses at the thrift shop (one is a combination of dark brown suede and waxed leather, the other is a woven hemp/jute bag with leather strap and trim) that were in near-new condition, but need one very small leatherworking repair each. There's a Tandy leather supply shop about five minutes from my house, so it was worth spending a few bucks each for the purses up front and a few bucks each in supplies to repair them.

Tracy
Old 05-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #4183
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Bought this at Catherines today....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pr_136261.jpg (28.7 KB, 327 views)
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #4184
ConnieLynn
Southern Broad

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I needed a "conservative" bathing suit for an upcoming trip and a couple of events this summer. Checked out a couple of local places, but nothing decent in my size. So I went online to Woman Within and ordered a selection with the intention of keeping one and returning the rest. Figured I'd share my review of a couple here just in case anyone else is shopping online for a suit.

Here's the keeper. I've never had a suit that was classified as a swim dress, but when you put curves into this suit, it's pretty good. Fabric is high quality, pattern is much richer than in the photos with an abundance of different browns and tiny gold details. It's definitely a suit I'll feel comfortable in.

0028_24708_mm.jpgswim2.jpgswim3.jpg

Here's the one I really, really wanted. I love the retro look of it, but it's just too long for me. Bustline comes up to my neck (I'm 5'4"). That said, it's very fat girl friendly if you are a tall fat girl.

0028_42733_mm.jpg

I also bought two more of these bras that I've become addicted to. I've always worn underwire style, but ordered one of these soft bras in my search for something with more comfortable straps. This style is great, light, and very supportive without killing my shoulders. Has become my daily bra.

0027_95576_mm.jpg
Old 05-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #4185
Surlysomething
turkey, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I needed a "conservative" bathing suit for an upcoming trip and a couple of events this summer. Checked out a couple of local places, but nothing decent in my size. So I went online to Woman Within and ordered a selection with the intention of keeping one and returning the rest. Figured I'd share my review of a couple here just in case anyone else is shopping online for a suit.

That suit looks GREAT on you!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #4186
ConnieLynn
Southern Broad

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That suit looks GREAT on you!
Thanks I love going to pool / beach, and I promised myself to do both this summer.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #4187
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
I found a pair of these purple Bearpaw boots at Marshall's, on clearance for $10 and bought them to store away until next Winter.

I also got a couple of purses at the thrift shop (one is a combination of dark brown suede and waxed leather, the other is a woven hemp/jute bag with leather strap and trim) that were in near-new condition, but need one very small leatherworking repair each. There's a Tandy leather supply shop about five minutes from my house, so it was worth spending a few bucks each for the purses up front and a few bucks each in supplies to repair them.

Tracy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegz View Post
Bought this at Catherines today....
both are so great!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #4188
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

for ze gym .. and summer and whatever else
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #4189
mel

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i have been in home.,. in bed for about 4 days so i have been shopping. today i bought ...

Last edited by mel; 07-02-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #4190
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mel, that top---where did you get it? Inquiring minds must know!!!!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #4191
mel

Quote:
Mel, that top---where did you get it? Inquiring minds must know!!!!
isn't it delish???

there are 3 options for the sleeve... got it from SWAK... here is the link
http://www.swakdesigns.com/plus-size...lison-top.aspx

Old 05-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #4192
ConnieLynn
Southern Broad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
isn't it delish???

there are 3 options for the sleeve... got it from SWAK... here is the link
http://www.swakdesigns.com/plus-size...lison-top.aspx
Wow, a place I've never shopped. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #4193
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Mel, THANK YOU for the link. I am SO buying that top!

Here's what I bought today (oh and some extra-long measuring tapes)

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #4194
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #4195
mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Wow, a place I've never shopped. Thanks for sharing.
ohhhh..happy to enable

Quote:
Mel, THANK YOU for the link. I am SO buying that top!

Here's what I bought today (oh and some extra-long measuring tapes)
pretty!!!! i LOVE those colors

what color/style sleeve did you get? the blue?

Old 05-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #4196
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
ohhhh..happy to enable

pretty!!!! i LOVE those colors

what color/style sleeve did you get? the blue?
I'm getting the zebra! I think blue....it looked blue?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-13-2012, 04:19 AM   #4197
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

These arrieved on Friday... Asos.com again.... A skirt and a dress, delivered internationally for a smidge under $50...

Attachment 102324 Attachment 102325

Last edited by Aust99; 06-02-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #4198
miafantastic

miafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 clubmiafantastic is a member of the 500 club

Got this Forever 21+ Lion tee yesterday:

miafantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #4199
Tracyarts
Master Member

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I ordered this from Ulla Popken tonight. I really like the color yellow, and this outfit looks perfect for a hot Summer day. I've already got white leggings to wear with it, and just need to find the perfect pair of white sandals now.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #4200
MRdobolina
tasty kakes