Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #3826
danielson123
Seasick Sailorboy

danielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm happy that the Avengers lived up to (actually surpassed) all expectations. Spectacular film!

Old 05-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #3827
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

On my way to Vegas for Interop, going to have a lot of fun. Especially since I do not have to pay for anything.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #3828
OhNoNotAgain

OhNoNotAgain has said some nice things

A girl on the city bus today said, " You're pretty cute for a big boy".
That made my day
OhNoNotAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #3829
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 club

Got some news I will go back to Spokane for good this summer, I can only hope hate Oklahoma in the summer.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #3830
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile An extra birthday!

I got a birthday card today....but my birthday isn't until August 9th! I think I may have to be like the queen and have an extra birthday. So tomorrow will officially be my 'non-birthday'!!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #3831
ManBeef
Master Member

ManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging inManBeef makes people happy simply by logging in

I got Canada jammy bottoms for my birthday yesterday... I felt like Drake minus the wheelchair...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #3832
Shan34

Shan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticed

My best friend is on her way to me now with a white chocolate mocha with whip! Oh YUM!
Old 05-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #3833
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

MY NEW AWESOME TOY!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pilates chair.jpg (113.1 KB, 95 views)
Old 05-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #3834
danielson123
Seasick Sailorboy

danielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging in

Half day of work today! I'm using the extra time to try and find a different job.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #3835
Surlysomething
Vancougar

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gorgeous, sunny weather.

Not having to see these soul sucking people for ten days.

HUZZAH!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #3836
pepsicola93

pepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespepsicola93 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My boyfriend didn't have to work today, so he took me to go see The Avengers
pepsicola93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #3837
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Gorgeous, sunny weather.

Not having to see these soul sucking people for ten days.

HUZZAH!
Completely jealous, I'd love 10 days off now to get away from soul suckers!

Enjoy your time off.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #3838
Surlysomething
Vancougar

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Completely jealous, I'd love 10 days off now to get away from soul suckers!

Enjoy your time off.
Haha. Thanks. I still don't know whether to laugh or sob from the pure joy of it.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #3839
LeoGibson
Whiskey Bent

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just saw that I put a confused emoticon on that last post and didn't even realize I did it, it serves no purpose.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #3840
Surlysomething
Vancougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I just saw that I put a confused emoticon on that last post and didn't even realize I did it, it serves no purpose.

I kind of figured it was a random thing. Haha.

Old 05-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #3841
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Writing and sunshine!

The smell of summer in the air (at last!)
Writing - mainly blogs etc. for work but I always forget just how much I LOVE writing! Who knows, I might turn my hand to a BHM/FFA story next!
Old 05-13-2012, 02:40 AM   #3842
biglynch
Master Member

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
MY NEW AWESOME TOY!!!
oh dear, I saw that as Malibu Pirates.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:23 AM   #3843
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My best friend that had the stroke several months ago has regained so MUCH...we have been spending weekends together again, going out to dance and see live music, etc.....Yesterday she had an angiagram (sp?) and they diagnosed her with an AVM (from birth)...not sure what all that means....

essentially she has made an amazing recovery, although they say she can't drive for A YEAR!! she physically is amazing, they kicked her out of PT, cause she was running on the tread mill....her language still has a long way to go, and she is well aware she substitutes words etc

BUT I HAVE MY FRIEND BACK!!!!! I am so grateful despite whining about the rain on other post

Old 05-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #3844
Surlysomething
Vancougar

Quote:
My best friend that had the stroke several months ago has regained so MUCH...we have been spending weekends together again, going out to dance and see live music, etc.....Yesterday she had an angiagram (sp?) and they diagnosed her with an AVM (from birth)...not sure what all that means....

essentially she has made an amazing recovery, although they say she can't drive for A YEAR!! she physically is amazing, they kicked her out of PT, cause she was running on the tread mill....her language still has a long way to go, and she is well aware she substitutes words etc

BUT I HAVE MY FRIEND BACK!!!!! I am so grateful despite whining about the rain on other post

That is AMAZING! So happy for you guys.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #3845
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great to hear that your friend is recovering steadily, Angel!

I hope that she is getting to see a speach-language pathologist? Sounds like her physical recovery has gone great, but I hope she is getting support on the part that is going more slowly.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #3846
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Awesome!

Quote:

Wow!, that's awesome that your friend is back.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #3847
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That is awesome news, Angel!

I'm happy tonight is my D&D night. I need to decompress after a crazy busy week with finals, 38 hours of work in a 50 hour span, and a dead thyroid.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #3848
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post

I'm happy tonight is my D&D night. I need to decompress after a crazy busy week with finals, 38 hours of work in a 50 hour span, and a dead thyroid.
38 hours of work in a 50 hour span, plus all the rest of medium and longer term issues.....I hope you can stay awake to enjoy the gaming!
Old 05-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #3849
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That is AMAZING! So happy for you guys.

THANKS ((((SURLY))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Great to hear that your friend is recovering steadily, Angel!

I hope that she is getting to see a speach-language pathologist? Sounds like her physical recovery has gone great, but I hope she is getting support on the part that is going more slowly.
Yes she is still seeing a SPEECH THERAPIST and working to get her language skills back with her brain...she had an angiogram of her brain and something else I always forget the name of...they found an AVM which is an oddity from birth that might have had a lot to do with this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Wow!, that's awesome that your friend is back.

thanks IF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post

TY DP!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #3850
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Aaaw...

Quote:

THANKS ((((SURLY))))

Yes she is still seeing a SPEECH THERAPIST and working to get her language skills back with her brain...she had an angiogram of her brain and something else I always forget the name of...they found an AVM which is an oddity from birth that might have had a lot to do with this....

thanks IF!!!

TY DP!!!
Aaaw, how sweet, you addressed in ChiaGreen text!

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, hozay lovefest, kill whitey, shaken baby syndrome, thoughts