Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-18-2011, 02:58 AM   #26
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Years ago I was visiting NYC with friends, and we went to a beach out on Long Island. Walking along the beach, we came to a stretch of it that was apparently a nude beach. We carried on, but of course checked it out from the corner of our eyes. Most of the people there were probably 40+, and a couple of the men were possibly the biggest guys I'd seen in person up until that time. Overall, it gave me the impression that scene was probably pretty body accepting.

So just thinking, if there was a nude beach in your area, perhaps that might, surprisingly, make for a more comfortable experience than trying to find a suit you'd be comfortable with at a regular beach?

Just a thought.
I wish there was a nude beach in my area. Taking clothes off is so liberating. I was hiding for years behind long sleeves and trousers.
My belly covers my private area so I would not feel too embarrassed
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:37 AM   #27
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Take Back the Beach

As best I remember, many years ago, there was a NAAFA convention in Southern California and perhaps 20 or 30 of the women there decided to, "Take Back the Beach". Wearing often tight and sometimes two-piece bathing suits they went to the beach and, as best I remember of what I was told, whereas people might have teased and pointed at one or two fat women on the beach they were very leery of trying to tease 20 to 30 fat women who are obviously part of some sort of group. Perhaps there is someone reading this who actually participated and can give more details and correct any inaccuracies in what I have said. Louise informs me that she was not part of the group.

Russell Williams
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:46 PM   #28
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Smile

To be honest hun, if you were a ton you would still look hot... maybe hotter :P
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #29
bd1038

bd1038 has said some nice things

i would love to see you at the beach it would make all the sand and salt worth it so see such a beauty as you lol my wife would hit me for starring
bd1038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 AM   #30
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

not too much belly at all! I'd love to see more big women show off their ample figures at the beach
Old 06-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #31
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Bikini Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Thank you all for the warm response. I would never go to the beach wearing this bikini in reality. It's 3 sizes too small to start with and if I was brave enough to wear a bikini in public I would at least find one in my size that covers most part of my belly. I am much more comfortable with my body than I used to be but I don't like attracting weird looks.
I enjoy wearing it at home or in my garden though and I thought you would appreciate the photos.
I wish there was a BBW/FA pool or beach in my neighbourhood
There are certainly resources for you, like Love Your Peaches, By Ro, and KZ, to whom you can look for a closer-size bikini (though I'd still vote for 1 size too small ).

I saw your thong pics farther down. I'm still not entirely sure about thongs on a supersize woman, but that's just my bias because I really like the way a full coverage bottom gets stretched across an expansive butt and belly, not to mention that thongs can't produce that delicious muffintop! One interesting hybrid though is a skirted thong like by Love Your Peaches. A little more coverage but it's sheer.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #32
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

I admittedly find myself staring at fat women at the beach but out of admiration, fascination and often times lust Personally wish more fat women would proudly reveal their loveliness at the beach!