Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 06-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Bellybutton piercings

Has anyone here had one? Any complications because you were fat?

I'm considering getting one done and just wanted to see what experiences other fat women have had.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had mine done years agi...no complications from being big..but it did rip out after falling asleep in jeans one night..after a "long" night..I didn't get it redone.

My fav piercing was my tongue (sadly no longer have that either- but it didnt rip out..lol)

back to the bb...they have such cute jewelry these days for them I bet that would be fun

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm afraid the news I have to share isn't good. I wanted a belly button piercing so badly I tried it THREE TIMES. I'm now left with a hideous scar there. Every fat person I know who had one eventually the piercing rejected.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I would love to have one done. My sister got hers done recently and is having to remove it due to infections. So Im continue thinking about it for now.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Every fat person I know who had one eventually the piercing rejected.
Skinny persons, too. A friend of a friend had a tattoo/piercing parlor for several years; he reports that in his experience the body tries extra hard to reject a navel piercing.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #6
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I could never have one because:

A.) my belly button is buried between a top roll of fat and a bottom roll of fat.

B.) no one would ever see it because of A so there is no point.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I'm afraid the news I have to share isn't good. I wanted a belly button piercing so badly I tried it THREE TIMES. I'm now left with a hideous scar there. Every fat person I know who had one eventually the piercing rejected.
I have a scar also

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 AM   #8
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

The skin there is thin and prone to infection that doesn't heal well. Also, some people I've known were irritated too much by constant rubbing against waistbands and removed their piercings after a few months. In my opinion, it's not worth the hassle, but I'm not in love with body piercings to begin with. It's good that you're doing your research and asking around -- make an informed decision, whatever you do.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #9
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Gosh, I've been wanting to get my belly pierced for months now!
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #10
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I used to want one but realize it would never work out because my belly folds where my belly button is and I always tend to wear my waist band on that area so it wouldn't work out too well.

I think piecings may work better for big girls who had it done before they were big this way it healed by the time their bellies got in the way lol. Or 'chubby' girls who's stomach's don't have any real rolls. I've also seen a few skinny girls have issues with belly button rings too so I tend to thing this piecing comes with a lot of issues no matter what your weight lol.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #11
Sanjuchick

Sanjuchick has said some nice things

I got my belly piercing when i was
a littler thinner. I gained weight and know am very chubby. My stomach is big, but not rolly and i love my belly piercing. Even guys who arents FA's say my piercing looks nice..
Sanjuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've decided not to get it pierced for now. I'm going to vegas in less than 3 weeks and I'll be in the pool a lot. I don't want to risk and infection.

I don't need to worry about the rolls of fat. I have a big belly, but it doesn't roll. It's just big and round.

Maybe after vegas I'll go to the tattoo/piercing place and see what they say.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #13
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

I got mine done a little over a week ago, I'm prone to having piercing problems, I've got 2 sets of holes in my ears but I've had them done four times because of various problems. So I did my homework before I did this one. Supposively, from what I've read, and no, I dunno how reliable it is, I usually look up as many sites as possible to get as many different views as possible, the navel is one of the easier piercings, as in it's not usually rejected, however, it's very easy to irritate and get it infected. It's crucial to clean it twice a day and make sure you're cleaning off the crusties, never use your fingers or nails, remove all jewelry and wash hands vigorously before cleaning. My piercing hits everything, from my clothes, to restaurant tables, to my boyfriend's various body parts. The first four days it hurt like a mother fucker to hit it on anything, I was uber careful and wore low cut pants/skirts and free flowing shirts.

I'm not as big as some of the lovely girls on this site, but my belly is still ways above average for a navel piercing. I swelled up A LOT my belly tried to eat my piercing, so I went back to the studio and they gave me a longer piercing. It's doing much better now, it's uber cute, and I'm very happy with it. It doesn't hurt any more but it's still a little red. Patience and persistence.

This is like a day or so after it was done, I've got a boring surgical steel no gems one in now.

The first three or four days it looked fine, but after that it looked like the ball had made a dent in my skin, it was always sticky wet, and it was very, very red, overall it looked disturbing. Did some research on that and everything I read said have it changed to a longer ring immediately. After it changed the skin puffed out, gained some proper color to it and dried up, so now I've got bits of crusty but that's normal.

My piercing told me don't get in any sort of "pool" or "bath" of water for at least the first 2 weeks.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #14
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

I've Pretty much decided against it. I have to use either gold or titanium in my piercings.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #15
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
I've Pretty much decided against it. I have to use either gold or titanium in my piercings.
Really? Surgical steel no good for you? That's what most of em I see are made of. I thought just about everyone was okay with surgical steel.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #16
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassDaemon View Post
Really? Surgical steel no good for you? That's what most of em I see are made of. I thought just about everyone was okay with surgical steel.

I'm a total freak. Surgical steel irritates me.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
GlassDaemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
I'm a total freak. Surgical steel irritates me.
Oh, you're not a freak! We all respond differently. Sorry, you have the sensitivity, I'm sure you'd be adorable with it! ^^
Old 08-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #18
SoCalFatGothChick
Our Lady of Trans-Fatima

SoCalFatGothChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoCalFatGothChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Anyone ever get a piercing after a belly button reconstruction? I know it sounds weird but I had a panniculectomy/hernia repair/belly button reconstruction a few years ago and now that I don't have a roll of fat that hides my belly button I have been thinking about getting one.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #19
Reaver

Reaver has said some nice things

My wife had hers done about 5 years ago and she had no problems with it and I think it looks quite cute
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:35 AM   #20
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had one for a little bit but it bothered me because I sleep on my front, same with the nipple piercings.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #21
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had one for 10 years, but finally fatted out of it. It just became un comfortable when was sitting. I did love it when I had it though and so did the guys.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #22
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

I have a very large belly and mine has never been a problem.I don't have a rolly polly belly,just a large buddha belly.I love mine,always playing with it!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:08 AM   #23
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i don't think that a thread like thisone can give you the perfect answer if you should get one...

i had my ear and my nipple pierced, talked a lot to the piercer but it comes always to the same conclusion:

everybody's body reacts different on the healing-progress. this example has problems, the other didn't. so actually you really need to try it out to know if it's good for you!
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #24
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

I have never had a navel piercing, but am experienced in a lot of piercings. That is the messiest of all of the piercings. Especially for women. I would suggest against it.
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #25
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I could never have one because:

A.) my belly button is buried between a top roll of fat and a bottom roll of fat.

B.) no one would ever see it because of A so there is no point.
The rolls of fat are FAR sexier than a belly button piercing could ever be!