Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > GLBTQ Archive

Old 03-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
growrnshowr

growrnshowr has said some nice things
Default A Growing Star - by Growrnshowr (~BHM, ~XWG, Mild ~Gay ~Sex)

~BHM, ~XWG, Mild ~Gay ~Sex - Gay gaining love story about a gone to seed pop star and a life changing encounter with an encourager fan.

A Growing Star
By: Growrnshowr

Since losing my job thanks to the recession I could have done two things, got straight back into the rat race or fulfil a dream I had had since I was a teen. The dream was to go to LA and see the stars, corny as hell I know but I have always worshipped at the shrine of celebrity and why not indulge myself in a bit of shallow glitz and glamour? There were only so many rainy grey days in Britain a man could take before he started to look at the holiday brochures and wished for sunnier climes.

So against the wishes of my parents who thought I should be saving my money in case of a rainy day, I headed to L.A. Hollywood was everything I had dreamed it would be and more. This is what I would have loved to have said but in reality Hollywood was very much like every other place I had visited. Get beyond the tourist spots and the awe of something new and exciting and you start to see the homeless, the grime and the unreality of it all. How many more times would I hear guys saying they were the best actor to ever wait a table in a restaurant? There was something about Hollywood that just wasn’t me and in truth after about ten days I was beginning to become homesick. I should have come here with a friend then at least I would have had someone to laugh and bitch with. I made a decision to cut my holiday short and go back home.

Walking back to my hotel after another day of window shopping I decided to stop off at a little café bar I had seen many times but never visited. There were a few tables outside but only one had a spare seat. I wouldn’t usually ask a perfect stranger if I could sit at their table but I was going home in the morning and so had nothing to lose. Sitting at the table was a guy who looked in his early 30’s wearing a baseball cap pulled down low; he was reading a magazine and biting one of his nails.

‘Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?’ I asked. ‘Nah, help yourself’ he replied kind of uninterested. ‘Cheers’. I sat down and started to look at the menu. The guy opposite was not really paying me any attention but I noticed that his arms were covered in tattoos. He was wearing a black vest with a dusting of hair peaking over the top. Across his breast bone was also a tattoo. He seemed to have a handsome face, although I couldn’t see his eyes because of his large sunglasses. He looked a little worse for wear and slightly gone to seed. ‘Anything good in your magazine?’ I asked. ‘Not really’ he replied ‘Just using it to kill time to be honest.’ He smiled a sort of a cheeky impish smile. His face looked so much more handsome when he did and it looked familiar. ‘Oh cool, another Brit, I have been here for 10 days and you are the first British guy I have spoken too.’ I smiled back at him and put out my hand ‘The names Will’. ‘Alright Will, the names Don.’ shaking my hand. Then it occurred to me. Brit living in L.A. slightly gone to seed, tattoos, reading a football magazine? Oh shit, please don’t tell me this is Donnie Williams! Donnie Williams was one of my all time favourite singers, a guy who’s career I had followed since his days in the UK’s biggest boy band ‘Now This’. He had a hugely successful solo career in the UK but had moved to L.A. to get away from the fans and media attention. He hadn’t really made it big in the States and so found the perfect place to hang out without the hassles of stardom. So what was I going to do? Pretend I don’t know who he is and just sit and have coffee across of a guy I had dreamed about having sex with for more years than I care to remember or just tell him I know who he is and that it’s cool and that I won’t bother him. I decided to play it cool and see what happened, after all even though there were many rumours that he was gay none of them were ever confirmed and so what was the point in making me look a fool, and even if he was gay, there was nothing to say that he would like me!

‘So, you here on holiday, like me or on business?’ like I didn’t know the answer already! ‘I live here mate, not far from here; this is sort of my local.’ ‘Oh cool, wow, it must be great to be here all the time’ am I mad? Could I be anymore boring and bland! ‘Its ok, at least its not raining all the time’ again with the cheeky smile. ‘I’m sorry, I keep chatting on, I have just been a little starved of conversation since being here. Didn’t really think that if I came out here on my own I would get so lonely.’

‘Sorry to hear that bud, I quite like having quiet time but I know what you mean.’ He replied. ‘Listen, I am going to do a bit of window shopping at the mall, want to tag along?’ Tag along? Tag along? Donnie Williams asking me to go shopping with him! Bloody hell! ‘Yeah, would love to, I hadn’t got anything planned for the rest of the afternoon.’

‘Cool, come on then, we’ll take my car.’ He got up, threw some money onto the table and headed around the corner.

We had a short drive to the mall and chatted away, I was quite guarded with any questions I answered in case I gave the game away that I knew who he was, so far so good though.

I couldn’t help but checked Donnie out as he sat in the driver’s seat. To be so close to someone that I had dreamed about for so long as a very weird thing. He was taller than I had thought and a little thicker. His pecs were quite large but seemed to be on the softer side than when he was in his videos topless. His tattoos fascinated me, there were so many.

‘One thing I miss about England though, is the smoking. You can’t do it here and I have had to quit. Been murder and I do love a good fag, excuse the pun!’ There was that smile again, his face just lit up when he smiled and the famous cheeky charm just made my heart beat faster. ‘Been hell on my waistline, I swear. Stop smoking, start eating!’ He took one hand off the wheel and patted his little paunch. Oh man! I so didn’t need to see him do that!

‘You look good to me,’ oh shit, now he will know I am gay and he will think I am after him. Ok, he would be correct on both fronts but he didn’t need to know that, well not yet!

We pulled into the parking lot and found a space. He turned the engine off and looked at me ‘you know who I am, don’t you?’

‘Yes, I do, I mean I didn’t at first but after about 5 minutes I did. I am sorry, please don’t think I came looking for you, I honestly didn’t. I was having a good time just chatting and once it clicked who you were I was afraid you would think I was some obsessed fan, not to say that I am not a fan, I mean I like your music but I don’t have posters of you up on my walls or anything’ Shut up! Shut up! Shut up, you babbling fool!

He laughed ‘It’s ok, I have been in the game long enough to know when someone is genuine, and you are, I wouldn’t have asked you to come with me if you weren’t.’

The relief was immense. I rolled my eyes and looked sheepish. ‘Oh man, I thought you might think I was a stalker!’

‘Nah, they tend to hide in bushes!’ he laughed. I knew we were ok with everything. Inside I was dancing for joy!

‘Come on stalker boy, let’s spend some money.’

We had a wonderful afternoon just walking around the shops, having a laugh and apart from the odd person giving Donnie a double take, it was like spending time with any other friend.

We drove back to the café bar where we had met and parked up. ‘Thank you so much for a fun day, I have really enjoyed myself.’ Was he really saying this to me? ‘I had fun too, felt good to just be with someone on the same wavelength as me’ I started to feel myself blushing. ‘You make me laugh, you are just so nervous’ he grinned again. ‘Well, come on. How do you think I feel? I have admired you for years and now I am standing here chatting like we were friends. And a part of me doesn’t want to go back to my hotel room…Shit; I mean I don’t want to be alone there, crap, no! Shit, could I make this worse?’ Bury me now, dig a hole and bury me now!
He looked at me and burst out laughing. ‘You are so funny, why don’t you just ask me up to your room?’

‘Because you aren’t gay and what are we gonna do up there, sit on the bed and watch the television?’ ‘Oh, so you are gay? I would never have guessed, and there was me thinking that you kept checking out my arse to see who made my jeans?’ ‘Cheeky bugger!’ I replied. He put his arm around my neck and messed up my hair, laughing.

‘And whose to say I’m not gay?’ he winked.

Ever seen those cartoons where the wolfs jaw hits the ground when he sees the foxy lady? Well if I were a wolf, my jaw would be hitting sidewalk right now!!

We went back to my hotel room and once inside I could barely contain my excitement.

‘You have no idea how freaked out I am right now.’ I said.

Donnie just laughed and dived onto my bed.

‘Right, do you want to stand there and stare at me or do you want to jump on the bed and see what happens?’

He patted the bed with one hand and gave me a come here gesture with the other.

Needless to say I jumped on the bed and lay next to him. Lying inches away from him was staggering. I could smell him, there was a slight aroma of aftershave, he really smelt amazing.

He smiled and said ‘it’s been a while since I have been on the bed with another guy. I’ve missed it. You know, just having someone there to lie with and chat.’

‘I hope you don’t mind but I would love to see your tattoos up close and personal’ I said, maybe I was being a little forward.

‘Course’ he sat up and pulled off his vest. My heart was pounding. His chest was covered in dark thick hair, in-between his pecs the hair got denser. His pecs weren’t solid; they are quite large but had a layer of fat on them making them slightly soft. Looking down his torso I was pleased to see a little podgy belly. I smiled.

‘What you are smiling at?’ he asked. A look of panic darted across my face.

‘Sorry, I was just looking at your little belly’ had I just blown any chance I had?

‘Yeah, that’s called quitting smoking and enjoying life too much’ he placed his hands on his mound and gave it a little shake. ‘Ought to get rid of it really, not good for the image.’

‘Shame, I like it’ I gave him a wry smile ‘I remember reading in an interview once that you wouldn’t mind letting yourself go and becoming a fat has been.’

‘The thought had crossed my mind’ ‘Really?’ I replied, trying desperately not to get aroused.

‘Yeah, just to see what it’s like, I have battled with my weight since I was a teen and now I am in my 30’s I wouldn’t mind adding a few lbs and seeing how it feels. What do you think?’

What do I think? He is asking me, a man who has prayed that Donnie would let himself go and pork up.

‘I’ll show you what I think!’

I pushed him onto his back and placed my tongue onto his soft baby gut. He took a deep intake of breath as my tongue played on his belly, his hair getting matted with my saliva. My tongue danced around his navel and up to wards his meaty pecs.

I could hear his breath deepen and little grunts of pleasure kept hitting the air. Whilst my tongue found his nipples my hand was reaching down towards his jeans. There was a sizable bulge that my hand traced the outline of.

Donnie’s breathing quickened as he became more and more aroused by my caresses.

I looked up at his face and grinned a sly grin. ‘Can you tell I like your added weight?’ I asked

‘Hell yeah,’ he replied and looked a little sheepish. ‘You are the first guy to ever play with my fat and I have to say I’m not hating it.’

‘Yeah, there’s a bulge down here that sort of tells me that!’ I gave his packet a little squeeze and he took a sharp breath in.

I pulled myself up so we were laying level in the bed again and whispered in his ear ‘What say we make you a bigger star?’

‘You mean?’

‘Yeah, let’s have a go at adding a few lbs onto this gorgeous body of yours and giving the tabloids something to write about.’

Donnie just smiled, leaned over and gave me a deep, long passionate kiss.

Donnie invited me to stay in his home, as his guest. I jumped at the chance. He told me that he had commitments for the next 3 weeks and so paid for me to stay on at the hotel whilst he worked. The days seemed to go by so slowly waiting for him to be free. Every now and then I would just grin to myself and then laugh out loud, many a time getting an odd look from a stranger in the street. I didn’t care, I was so happy. Finally Donnie left a message at the front desk to say that he was now free and that I was to come straight away to his home as he had a surprise for me. I left behind my lonely hotel room and headed for his mansion. Mansion, ha, listen to me! I was still finding it hard to take in that one of my deepest darkest desires was actually becoming a reality. It was hard not to stop grinning as I walked up to the gates. I pressed the buzzer and waited. After a minute his voice answered and told me to come on up. The large metal gates slowly opened. This was all too much like a film. It was surreal but so wonderful.

‘Hello? Donnie?’ The front door was ajar so I walked into the reception hall. The place was beautiful, so grand and modern. ‘Hello?’ I yelled. There was a slight echo, boy this place was vast!

‘Up here!’ he replied. ‘Where?’ I asked as I slowly walked up the huge staircase. ‘Follow my voice’ he said laughing.

‘Am I getting warmer?’ I asked as I passed doorway after doorway. ‘Oh, yes, trust me you are getting hot!’

‘You are such a tease.’ I said laughing. Finally I found the door to his bedroom and what lay behind that door would be etched into my mind for the rest of my life!

Lying on the largest bed I had ever seen was Donnie. There was something different about him and it wasn’t the fact that he had had his hair cut. Once where there once was a baby pudge was a larger rounder firmer gut!

‘You have got to be kidding?’ I said totally in awe of what my eyes were seeing.

‘I told you, I had some commitments,’ Donnie replied, his shitting eating grin was back and he looked so sexy, my heart was melting. ‘I wanted to see if I could add some serious weight before we met up again. For two reasons, one, to see if I could actually do it and two I wanted to see your face when you walked in and babe, it was a picture!’ he started to laugh.

‘How much weight have you put on, you look so, so chunky.’ Every fibre of my being wanted to jump his bones. I had never wanted anyone more in my life. Donnie was fat and furry perfection!

‘About 20lb I think, it’s not as much as I would have liked but I was sort of flying blind. I just ate everything I could get my hands on.

‘Well, your hands found a lot of food, I’ll give you that! And 20lb in 3 weeks is amazing going. And I have to say, you have never, ever looked hotter!’

‘Well don’t you think you should come over here and reward me for being such a good eater?’ there was that grin again.

It took less than 20 seconds for me to get onto the bed and stripped to my underwear. Donnie laughed as I got my foot stuck in my pant leg and hopped across the room.

‘I have never wanted you more!’ he howled. Ok, it wasn’t the most glamorous of entrances but it sure was one of the fastest!

Lying next to him was everything I had dreamed of those last 3 weeks. Being apart from him was torture but now I was with him and I never wanted to leave his side.

‘So, lets have a look at that belly then, my big hairy brute! Can I call you mine?’ I looked up at him

‘Of course you can.’ He replied with a sweet look in his face.

He lay back on the bed and put his arms behind his head. His gut had now taken on a rounder shape. It looked solid but to the touch it was soft and also dough like. He let out a little grunt when I played with the soft warm flesh. His belly was quite hairy. I was starting to get hard playing with it and Donnie was also in a state of arousal. One hand massaged his belly whilst the stroked his dick from outside his underwear.

‘You make me want to be a bigger man’ he said softly, his breathe getting slow and heavy.

‘We will make you a huge star baby, I promise you that.’

We made love that afternoon for the first time. I think we both knew that there was something special between us. I had never felt so at ease with a man before and I could tell Donnie loved the fact that I loved him for him and not his star status.

Last edited by Perry White; 03-26-2011 at 02:01 PM.
growrnshowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
growrnshowr

Default Part 2

A Growing Star – part 2

“220lb!” “What babe?” I shouted back. “220lb! I have hit 220lb” his voice sounded so excited. I found it impossibly cute that Donnie loved yelling out his gains.

I had been with Donnie Williams for a month now and in that time two things had grown. One was the love that we shared, the other was his weight. Donnie had always been stocky but since we had met he had gained 45lb.

It would have been more but I have to admit he did burn off a good few calories in our first weeks together as we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. You know how it is when you first meet someone, everything you do leads to bedroom action. I still had to pinch myself that I was actually Donnie Williams’s lover. In my wildest dreams I would never have thought it possible yet here I was in his mansion, sharing his life and I have to say I did not hate it! The phone call to my parents was awkward. Telling them I was staying in L.A. and that I had found someone led to a lot of questions but in the end they realised that it was what I wanted to do and they helped me put my flat up for rent and stored all my stuff in their attic. I told them to sell my TV etc and use the money to treat themselves to a holiday. Donnie told me if there was anything I wanted from home that we could ship it over but to be honest I wasn’t really bothered. I felt a little sad that I had to give up my cat but Donnie said that whenever I wanted we could get a dog or cat of our own.

Donnie came padding down the stairs from the bathroom dressed only in his shorts. His face was looking a little fatter but the majority of his gains had settled onto his belly and chest. His pecs had now started to sag a little and had that triangular look that I loved. His areolas were getting slightly more enlarged too. I just loved the way that his body had heaviness to it now. His belly was getting rounder by the day, a classic ball gut, although I knew that the more weight he added it would start to sag. Oh, I prayed for that day! I met him at the bottom of the stairs and he turned me around and cuddled me from behind, pushing his gut into my back. I felt him start to get hard.

‘Oh you never let up do you?’ I said with a smile. ‘Nope, I cannot believe how much a life can change in such a short time.’ After he said it he playfully bit my ear. ‘What the weight gain?’ I asked. ‘The weight gain and everything else. You had no idea how lonely I was babe. People look from the outside and see the mansion, the cars, the money, the girls….’ ‘Yeah, about that!’ I said. He laughed and swung me around. ‘Publicists, babe, they were trying to protect my image. And what do I need girls for now I have you.’ Oh the cheeky grin, always with the cheeky grin.

‘Have you eaten properly today?’ I asked. ‘Properly? Does this belly look like I have been drinking slimming aids?’ He let me go and jiggled his gut.

‘Ha, no, I mean have you had your gainer shake? If you have nothing planned I would love to spoil you today.’ ‘And what do you have in mind, my sexy British Bulldog?’ ‘Well, firstly, I want to lay you down by the pool in the shade, then I want to make a huge batch of gainer shake, put it on ice and spend the rest of the day watching you drink it in-between me feeding you as much food as I can get into that big sexy fuzzy belly of yours.’ With that I bent down and kissed his stomach. ‘While you’re down there….’ I felt something poke me in the collar bone.

‘You are an animal!’ I said laughing. ‘Tell you what, you eat as much as you can for me today and I promise you little Donnie will get a treat of his own tonight.’

‘Deal, come on then slow poke, what ya waiting for?’ he started to run to the pool. ‘Give it six months Tiger and you aren’t going to be able to run anywhere!’

I was quite amazed at how much Donnie actually put away that day. This was the first time we had really spent a whole day indulging in gluttony. I had ordered take out from quite a few places in town and if nothing else was getting myself fit by having to go to the gates to collect each food order. Every time I went to the gates I told Donnie he had to down a pint of gainer shake and sure enough when I returned he lay there with an empty glass and a slightly firmer belly, each time resting the glass on his ever growing gut. I had lost count of how many pizzas Donnie had put away but it was more than I had dared imagined. At about 6 Donnie was starting to look sleepy. After all he had eaten more than an average man would in a week. All around him lay empty pizza boxes, glasses that once contained gainer shake, burger wrappers and enough chocolate bar wrappers to keep a class room of kids hyperactive! Looking around I figured he had taken in over 30,000 calories. I knew we couldn’t do this everyday as he would just explode but a weekly pig out session might prove to be beneficial to him.

‘You ok baby?’ He opened his eyes slowly and nodded ‘I have never felt so full in my life.’ I looked down at his belly and it was so huge, so round and solid that I just wanted to kiss it, so I did. ‘Offfpphh, Hun, be careful. I feel like I am going to blow.’ ‘Sorry baby, you have no idea how hot you look right now. Grrrrr, I don’t think I am going to be able to keep my hands off you.’ ‘Well, you are going to have to for a little while unless you want to re-enact that scene from ‘The meaning of life’.’ ‘Now, that is a shame as I just so happen to have a wafer thin mint just for you!’ he tried to laugh but stopped due to the tremendous pain in his bloated belly.

‘Listen, you just stay here for a couple of hours, I will go in and get you some Pepto and leave the food to settle, and then we can have a nice evening watching a film. Ok?’ ‘That sounds like a plan,’ he leaned up slightly ‘kiss.’ He said puckering his lips. I kissed him and went into the mansion. Looking back at him gave me a little shudder. He looked beautiful, so perfect. His extra weight suited him. Just to see the heft of his belly slowly rise and fall as he drifted off to sleep so poetry. Even if we stopped now I would be happy but deep down I knew that we both were on a path to making him a lot bigger.

Another week had flown by and Donnie had gained another 4lb. He was a little upset that is wasn’t more but I was happy. I told him that is was best to have a few slow weeks as his body could adjust to the added stresses of gaining. And to be honest 4lb wasn’t bad anyway! Donnie stood in front of his clothes and looked a little sad. ‘What’s the matter?’ I asked. ‘It’s a shame that all these clothes are never going to be worn again.’ ‘Well, not by you at least. Are you having second thoughts?’ ‘Oh good grief, no! Trust me babe, there is no going back for your chubby hubby!’ we both laughed. It was reassuring to know that Donnie loved his gains and that he didn’t want to go back to his old weight. ‘Listen, why don’t we bag up all of the clothes that you have porked out of and give them to Goodwill? That way someone will benefit.’

‘Good idea, I am glad you are brains of this outfit, I can’t be both the brains and the looks now can I!’ he said laughing. With that he grabbed me and gave me a hug that nearly knocked the wind out of me. I think he isn’t used to his size yet and he is a strong man. With the added weight he was starting to have quite a dominant presence.

As he was taking clothes off the hangers and putting them into bags I kept making oinking noises. ‘Who’s my big piggy? Who is?’ I was trying so hard not to laugh. ‘This piggy is going to belly bounce you onto the bed and jump your bones if you carry on!’ ‘Oh, really? Then I have only one thing to say. Oink!!’ with that I jumped onto the bed and hid under the covers. Donnie followed and pulled the covers back. ‘You want a piece of this pig then?’ ‘I don’t know, I’ve already eaten but I could be in the mood for bacon!’ I replied coyly. He laughed and flopped onto the bed. ‘Come here then.’ He reached over and pulled me towards him. Just holding him and feeling the softness of his body was so erotic. The pleasure I felt from gently squeezing his love handles and caressing his fattening rump was amazing. His arse was filling out more and had a soft dusting of peach fuzz on it. It was so plump and round. I rolled him over and pulled down his underwear. We hadn’t brought any new clothes yet and so his underwear was quite tight. I finished the job off with my teeth. I gently kissed each buttock and started to play my tongue over the surface. I could hear his breathing deepen; his breathe stuttering as my tongue licked his arse crack. I had never done this to anyone before but with Donnie everything seemed right. I parted his cheeks a little feeling the warmth of his fattening arse, the smooth baby soft skin with the fine hair sticking together with my saliva. My tongue went deeper into the groove and he started to grunt. ‘Oh baby, yes. That is amazing’ Donnie was enjoying this as much as I was. I started to lick harder and faster, building into frenzy with my tongue. He was panting now. I buried my tongue as deep as I could. ‘Let me roll over babe, I need to kiss you.’ I pulled my tongue out of his arse and gave his left buttock a slap. He rolled over and I was faced with 224lb of hot sweaty perfection. His chest hair was matted with sweat and he had a look of total lust on his face.

‘Come here!’ he pulled me up to his face and kissed me hard and deep. I had never felt passion like that before. We were both lost in the moment and nothing else mattered. He grabbed me and rolled me onto the mattress; he climbed on top of me and pushed his heavy gut into mine. His weight was so powerful, taking my breath away. He pushed harder into me. ‘This is all for you. All my fat, all this weight. Everything is for you. I want to get bigger, fatter and heavier.’ His voice was deep and feral. ‘I want you to be freaked out at how fat I am becoming. I want you to fed me, play with me, fuck me.’ Sweat was falling from his brow onto my face. ‘Make me your fantasy; feed me until I am reborn. I want you to have all of me, I am yours!’ I pulled him towards me and kissed him with more passion that I had ever felt possible. This man who I was totally in love with was giving himself to me. I cupped his face in my hands and moved him away slightly. ‘I will feed you and I will make you fatter, I promise that. I cannot put into words how I feel about you but I know that this is only the beginning and we will keep growing you until you become the man that you know you have always wanted to be.’ ‘I love you.’ He replied. The look in his eyes will stay with me forever. I could see into his soul and he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Nothing could come between us. We were going to make him into a beautiful fat man.

As we lay there, deep in the throws of our passion the telephone rang. We let the answering machine take the call. What happened next could put a stop to everything we had…………………..

Last edited by Perry White; 03-26-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #3
growrnshowr

Default Part 3

A Growing Star – Part 3

I lay in bed for a good 35 minutes awaiting Donnie’s return. He had gone into one of the other bedrooms to check the answering machine so he didn’t ruin my post sex come down. When he returned he didn’t look happy at all, in fact he looked scared and worried.

‘Baby?’ I said ‘What’s the matter?’

‘That was Steve, from my management team. He says I have to be at the office in an hour as they have some pictures that I may find interesting.’

‘What do you mean interesting?’

‘I bet some damn hack has seen us by the pool, and me lying there with this’ as he said it he grabbed a hand full of belly fat and shook it. He looked so angry.

‘Hey, babe, don’t do this to yourself. There are two things you need to remember. One, you don’t know what the pictures are yet. And two, ‘this’ as you call it is wonderful and sexy and has been the highlight of both of ours year so far.’

‘Yes but it could also spell the end of my career!’ I had never seen him like this, and didn’t know how to react.

‘I don’t know what to say that won’t cause us to fight and I don’t want that hun. I think you just need to wait and see what happens.’

‘I know you are right, am just scared, there’s a lot at stake. Plus what the hell am I going to wear!’ He had a point, pretty much everything he had was from his pre gaining days and were for a man of about 180lb not the 224lb bloater he had turned into. He did give me a smile though which proved that although things were scary he wasn’t blaming me and he knew that he loved his belly.

I waited for him in the house as we had never been seen together and it would take too much explaining at the office if I tagged along. Donnie looked good if a little over stuffed. He wore a white shirt that used to be baggy and flowing, sort of a beach look but now it clung to his belly and love handles. It has quite long so it hid the top of his trousers which were not buttoned up as nothing he had fit properly. He looked so handsome and so damn horny. I was so proud watching him go to the waiting car. He looked a little embarrassed in case the driver saw his new bulk but even if the driver saw and thought anything, nothing was said.

The wait was killing me. Donnie had been gone over 4 hours, I didn’t know if this was a good or a bad thing. So many thoughts were running around in my head.

‘What if they fire him? What if they are disgusted at what he has done? What if he is disgusted once he gets into the real world? What if he blames me? Will he throw me out? Will all this be over?’ I was driving myself insane with worry.

To me 224lb wasn’t fat at all but to the media Donnie might as well be travelling around in a cart wearing a circus tent. My frustration at the wait turned into anger that we had to be put through this just because of who Donnie is. You tend to forget that a celebrities life isn’t really their own and that everything they say and do is watched and picked over, so a star as big as Donnie gaining 44lb is going to cause a major stir.

It was getting dark before I heard the front door open. I ran from the kitchen into the hall to see Donnie standing there looking like a lost soul.

‘I am in so much shit’ he said, never had I seen him look like this. The light in his eyes was gone and he looked ashen.

‘What was said?’ I went over to him and put my arms around his bulky frame; as soon as I did he just broke down.

‘Some dirt bag photographer got pics of us by the pool. You can clearly see me laying there with my big fat gut hanging out covered in food wrappers. It looked so awful, pizza boxes, burger cartons, everything, all over the floor, I looked like a pig! If I don’t lose the weight I can kiss my career goodbye. They told me I would be in breach of my contract and could lose everything. They made me feel as if I were a circus freak, for Gods sake I have a belly not three legs! They had to pay this guy $50,000 to kill the photos and sign contracts and all sorts of shit, it was a nightmare!’

I lead him to the sitting room and we sat on the sofa together. Donnie was sobbing, my heart was breaking.

‘I am so sorry, this is my fault. I pushed you into something that I knew would effect your career but I just love you so much that I thought we could ride the storm and nothing would be said. I am such a fool.’ I cradled him in my arms and was rocking him backward and forward.

‘No, we both knew what we were doing, I love my body and I love you, I will always love you baby. I just have to do some serious thinking that’s all.’

‘What is your gut reaction? Pardon the pun.’ I said with a tiny smile.

He smiled back which made me realise that we were ok. ‘A part of me wants to go into that kitchen and not come out again until I am immense, then see what they do.’ The spark in his eyes was returning.

‘Well, you know I would love that but we have to be sensible and I am not going to sway your decision, it isn’t my place to tell you what to do when it comes to your career, all I will say is that I will stand by you whatever you decide.’

‘Thank you baby that was the perfect thing to say.’ He kissed me on the lips. When he pulled back I wiped his eyes and kissed each one.

The next 2 weeks were hard for us both. Donnie spent most of the time like a bear with a sore head. I tried to stay out of his way as much as I could. The one thing that I noticed was he was spending a lot of time in the kitchen and always seemed to be eating. Donnie had a history of depression and I know that when he split from ‘Now This’ he did pork up about 20lb. A dark part of me liked that he turned to food when things got bad. However, a larger part of me saw the man I loved and I didn’t want him to go into a self destruct pattern. One fateful night nearly stopped everything in its tracks.

We were lying on the bed watching a DVD and Donnie only had on his sweat pants. His belly was looking bigger and softer than ever and by the look of it had gained a good 10lb. I snuggled up to him and started to rub his belly.

‘Is this all you want me for?’ he asked, he didn’t even look at me.

‘I’m sorry?’ I replied, moving my hand away.

‘Was this part of your master plan, to stalk the places I chilled out so you could get your claws into me and feed me up until I looked like a blob?’ I was floored; my head was in a whirl. Where the hell had this come from?
Before I got chance to reply he started in again.

‘How did you know about gainer shakes, how did you know what to feed me and how to look after my skin? All this doesn’t make sense. It’s like you planned this.’ There was real venom in his voice.

‘Firstly,’ I said, getting off the bed ‘I had no idea where you hung out. I had no plan; I didn’t even know you lived around here. Donnie, you are being more than unfair. I understand that you are depressed but what you are saying is just so hurtful.’

‘What about the gainer shakes then? Who would know about them?’ he too got off the bed and started to put a T shirt on as if trying to hide his increasing bulk.

‘I can’t deny I have a thing for fat guys. I always have. I go on websites dedicated to guys who are growing fatter on purpose. It’s not that uncommon. I have always thought that a man isn’t truly a man until he has a gut. I promise you though; I never ever had the intention of making you fatter until we both started talking about it. I can’t deny that I think you look amazing, you look so powerful and strong and looking at you melts my heart. We both went into this together and yes, I did have knowledge before but even if I didn’t you would have still gotten fat just by the amount of junk food that you were putting away, and you can’t say that you didn’t enjoy it because I know you did!’ I was trying to stay calm, I knew that this could break us up and I didn’t want that for one minute.

‘My head is just ready to burst, I need time to think and I can’t do that with you around.’ He started to walk away.

‘What are you saying?’ my voice started to tremble, I knew what was coming.

‘I think it best if you went back to England, at least for a couple of months. I need to clear my head. You are right, I have got depression again and I know I have been a bastard these last few weeks. And deep down I know that you didn’t do this to me on purpose.’ He looked down at his bulging gut.

‘Ok, I hate this but I understand, and thank you for saying that you know I didn’t have a plan. I will sort out my things and get a plane tomorrow. You have to promise me though that this isn’t the end. I couldn’t bare to think that we were over.’ I started filling up again.

‘We aren’t over, I just need space. I will get Steve to book you a flight, an open return so you know that you are coming back.’

That night we slept in separate rooms.

I won’t bore you with the details of my time back home other than every day my heart ached for Donnie. I spent hours crying and going over everything that was done and said. The only bright spot was that the media didn’t know anything about Donnie weight gain. I brought all the gossip mags and checked them every week. At least Donnie could have the time he needed to get himself straight again.

A couple of months turned into 6 and I was in serious doubt that Donnie would ever call.

I was sitting in my room listening to some music when my phone rang. I was Donnie!

‘Hey’ he said, there was nothing in his voice that gave me an idea if this was going to be good or bad news.

‘Hey’ I replied, wow, this may be the most stimulating phone chat ever!

‘I’m ok and I want you to come home.’ His voice started to crack. ‘I have things sorted in my head now and I want you here again, if you want too. I know I have been a bastard but I want you by my side and in my bed.’ The words were broken up with tears, almost like a child when they fall over and cry to their mum.

I thought I was going to be ok but as soon as I started to speak I cried also. The relief was immense. ‘Of course I will come home. I have missed you more than you will ever know. I love you so much baby.’

We spent the next hour just chatting and talking the talk only lovers do. He never once mentioned his weight or his depression only that he had sorted himself out now and knew what he wanted. I daren’t ask as I didn’t want anything to ruin this moment.

I was like a child on Christmas Eve. I didn’t sleep at all that night and got up early ready for my flight that would bring me back to the man I loved. The flight was uneventful, so too was the car journey other than the fact I was behaving like an excitable dog sticking his head out of the window, if my tongue was long enough I am sure it would have been flapping in the breeze! We pulled up at the gates and I thanked the driver, collected my suitcases and rang the buzzer,

‘It’s me, I back!’ I yelled down the speaker, I was so excited I swear I could have peed!

‘Buzzing you in.’ ‘Buzzing you in?’ is that all he had to say? I was now started to think he had changed him mind again or else he was still deep in depression and didn’t want me around again.

I started to the front door, left my suitcases at the bottom of the steps and walked into the house not knowing what I expect. What I saw blew my mind!

In the entrance hall stood Donnie in his underwear. Or what looked like Donnie, as the guy standing with his hands on his hips was huge!
‘Welcome home baby!’ he said with the widest grin I have ever seen. Donnie was fat, I mean FAT! At least 320lb.

‘Surprise!!!’ he yelled!

‘What? How? I……’ I was speechless.

‘You can hug me you know.’ He said. There was the shit eating grin again, I melted.

I ran to him and threw my arms around him, setting him off balance slightly but he soon corrected his bulk and hugged me back. The feeling of sinking into his huge soft fat was amazing. I pushed into his gut and felt its warmth against my stomach. His huge tits squashed in, pushing the fat under his arms. His face was incredibly handsome, the best I had ever seen it, almost like it had been waiting all this time to become what it was destined to be. His arms were big and chunky, starting to sag towards his armpits. His neck was thick and he had a pronounced double chin. We hugged for what seemed an hour. Then I pulled back.

‘Don’t say a word, I want to take all this in.’ I stepped back a few paces to get to good view of my hugely fat lover. He was a vision of gluttony, a pure sensual erotic image that would be burned into my soul forever. His gut was massive, so very round. His hairy chest was still there and had seemed to have gone into overdrive as his gut was practically furry. His tits were soft and flabby, sitting onto top of his gut; the nipples were enlarged and were a good 4 inches across. His tits still had that pointy look but were just so juicy and full. His gut had started to sag and was down resting on his second belly. This second belly was beautiful, just like a pure fat band resting above his dick. You could see it went all the way to the sides and formed part of his love handles. His love handles were like loaves of bread waiting to be baked. Soft, doughy and pliable. I had never seen a fat man look so prefect.

His legs were huge and were rubbing together from about half way up his thighs; they had started to dimple too. I was in awe of what Donnie had turned into. I was too blown away to actually be horny. My brain had miss fired I think, just couldn’t cope with the image that stood in front of me. I just stood and shook my head in disbelief.

‘So? What do you think to the new me?’ he asked, knowing full well what the answer would be. ‘What do I think? Donnie I cannot put into words what I feel, I am honestly in shock, this is like my greatest desire come true. You are magnificent!’

‘Why, thank you baby, and you know what?’

‘What?’ I asked.

‘Come closer I want to whisper in your ear.’ Dear Lord could this man be any cuter!

I walked over to him. And in one fell swoop he grabbed me pushed me onto the floor and got on top of me. I seriously thought I would be squashed but Donnie just laughed and rested himself as gently as he could, taking care not to hurt me. He kissed me hard; I had waited 6 months to feel his lips on mine. The sensation made me shudder, my whole body responded to this kiss. I felt alive again, so awake and so in love. We kissed long and hard, just lost in the lust. Donnie suddenly stopped and looked me straight in the eyes.

‘I want to get fatter. And I want you to help me; this is only the beginning baby. We are going to fulfil both of our desires.’

Before I could reply he kissed me again and in that moment I knew my life was complete. And Donnie was going to balloon…………………………

Last edited by Perry White; 03-26-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:35 AM   #4
growrnshowr

Default Conclusion

A growing star – Conclusion

Since Donnie had hit 320lb ours lives were so much better. It was as if Donnie had seen the light and was given a new lease of life. He was a changed man, and gone were the days of depression and self doubt. Here was a man who was fat and very happy! The night I came back to him was pure poetry. After we had stood and laughed and hugged, apologised and cried we went upstairs into the master bedroom and made love.

‘So, come on then big boy, show me what you’ve got.’ I said with a smile. Donnie stood at the foot of the bed in only his underwear. ‘Notice anything familiar?’ he said. I looked at the black underpants he was wearing and let out a howl. They were the same ones he had worn in the ‘Rocking DJ’ video, only now the tiger motif was stretched to the limit and was so distorted it was comical. ‘I thought I would give you a little of the old me and a lot of the new!’ he said smiling. ‘Come over here then Tiger and let me give you a hell of a lot of me!’ I was so damn horny. I had waited for 6 months to get my hands on Donnie and at times thought it might never happen. I would have been happy coming back to the slim version of Donnie all his fans knew but I would be lying if I was to say I wasn’t over the moon to have Donnie as he was now, a hugely fat, bloated beast of a man!

As soon as he got onto the bed I grabbed him and pushed him onto his back, that took some effort and I knew he would be getting off on the fact that now he could easily dominate me. Lying there on his back he looked like a beached whale. His belly has spread out and his moobs had shifted under his armpits. It was funny because even though there was more of him there looked like the same amount of chest hair, it was still thick and furry. His nipples had stretched now and were about 3 times the size they had been, they had started to get erect and I could hear Donnie’s breathing deepen. I was shaking slightly as I was so turned on, so utterly pumped that the slightest touch from his fingers made me shudder. Looking at his face as he lay was amazing, his double chin was thick and meaty, his cheeks were fuller and his lips seemed plumper. He was always beautiful but now he was breathtaking.

‘What ya thinking?’ he asked. ‘Like you don’t know?’ I replied. ‘Can I have a kiss?’ he reached out his thick arms and pulled me towards him. I sank into his ample flesh and let out a staggered breath. As our lips touched you could feel the electricity between us crackle. We started out soft and passionate but soon our tongues were exploring each others mouths, kissing hard and long. I could feel Donnie’s fat pushing into me and my erect dick was digging into the bottom of his gut. I started to move my pelvis back and forth and soon my dick found his big deep cavern of a navel. It just felt so natural to fuck his navel and Donnie pulled back his head, breaking our kiss and groaned a deep and guttural groan. The rest of our encounter I will leave to your imagination!

Donnie realised that he couldn’t stay hidden for long and that sooner or later he would have to start living a real life again, which meant showing his fattened face in public. After a lot of soul searching he decided to call his management team to the house and have a meeting to discuss any future he may have. The day of the meeting came and Donnie was pacing the floor. I have never seen him so nervous.

‘Are you worried what they are going to say?’ I asked. ‘Yeah, they aren’t exactly going to be happy. I am more nervous about my future plans though. I think we can safely say my singing career will be over.’
‘So what are you going to do? Is there anything else you want to do?’ I asked.

‘Haven’t given it a whole lot of thought, been to busy looking after this beast’ he said giving his big pot of a gut a good slap. It always made me smile when Donnie did something like that, it showed me that he really had embraced the life of a fat man, and it was wonderful.

I wasn’t allowed in the meeting, and why should I be, none of Donnie’s team had any idea who I was, so I waited in the pool out of the way. I could only imagine what was being said behind closed doors. I just hope that Donnie didn’t get too much of a battering but something told me it wouldn’t be plain sailing. After all he had made the record company a hell of a lot of money in the past and they weren’t going to give up a cash cow without a fight! After what seemed like an eternity I heard cars pulling out of the driveway and made my way back into the house.

‘So?’ I asked when I found him in the kitchen with his head in the fridge. I figured it couldn’t have been that bad seeing as he was making himself a sandwich.

‘It went pretty much how I thought it would. They were shocked to say the least and there was talk of liposuction, rehab clinics, stomach stapling, you name it. One thing I told them from the off was that I was not going to lose weight for anyone and that they either found a solution to this or I drop them and go it alone.’

‘And?’ I asked moving towards him and getting ready to hug him if the news wasn’t good.

‘And, they said they had to have an emergency meeting with the record company heads but it didn’t look good.’ ‘Oh babe, I am so sorry.’ I put my arms around him, well as far around him as my arms would go. ‘Are you upset?’

‘In truth, no. I knew I had no career as a singer anymore. I would love to think that my fans would stick by me and that me getting huge would change peoples attitudes to fatties but I knew it wouldn’t.’

‘You upset?’ ‘Not really but I do have a plan.’ ‘Yeah, tell me more.’ ‘Let me make my sandwich and then we can talk more, all that talking made me hungry.’ His shit eating grin was back so I knew it hadn’t affected him too deeply.

Once Donnie had told me what he had in mind I agreed with him and thought it was a brilliant way to tell the world about his new look. We waited a few days for his team to get back to him but they must have been dragging their heels as after a week we had still not heard a thing. Donnie wasn’t letting it get to him; I was a different story though. I was a bag of nerves. I knew Donnie would be ok and we didn’t need any more money so that wasn’t the issue. I just didn’t want Donnie to stop entertaining as he loved it and was a natural.

‘That’s it! No more waiting. I am going to call them and if they haven’t got an answer for me I am going to fire them all!’ ‘Oh, look at you getting all Donald Trump!’ I laughed, ‘just don’t grow your hair like his or I will leave you!’ ‘So superficial aren’t you’ he said grabbing hold of me and giving me a huge bear hug. He knew it winded me but we both knew I loved it! ‘Give me half an hour, ok babe?’

I went away and busied myself. Although I did pop my head around the door to see how it was going. Donnie looked composed. It made me laugh how he was making a very important call but was sitting there topless with his big soft gut resting on his lap. His fat heavy moobs resting on that big ball of dough, God I loved that man!

An hour passed and Donnie emerged looking happy. ‘I gave them a choice, book me on Oprah or lose their jobs! And I said no substitutes, no Tyra or anyone else. I want Oprah.’ ‘And?’ ‘And they went for it!’ he was smiling and looking so pleased with himself.

‘Let’s go play in the pool and chill out.’ He said, ‘Last one in cleans the toilet!’ he laughed as he lumbered off. ‘We have a maid, she will clean the toilet!’ I yelled at him. ‘I will give her the day off and eat a huge curry the night before!’ he turned and stuck his tongue out at me. ‘You are vile!’

He knew he would win as I loved to watch him waddle away. His arse was huge and really stuck out. I was so glad he didn’t have a flat arse like a lot of huge guys get. His was thick, meaty and so round. Each buttock moved up and down as he tried to run. He was so cute and just watching him made me start to get an erection.

Needless to say Donnie won. When he got to the pool he didn’t bother taking off his jogging pants and cannon balled straight in. The splash was so big that he drenched me before I even got near the edge! What started out as a chill out in the pool ended in us making love in the water. That would have given the paparazzi something to print on the front of the magazines!

Two days passed before we heard back from Donnie team. Oprah was a go! To celebrate Donnie said we would go to his favourite tailor; get him some new clothes for the show and go out to eat. We hadn’t been in a restaurant for longer than I care to remember. It was so exciting. ‘What will you say if anyone recognises you?’ ‘I will tell them I get that all the time and if I were Donnie Williams would I get myself so fat? I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag until I appear on Oprah.’

‘But what about Francois, your tailor?’ ‘I have known Francois for years and trust him. I have told him to expect a surprise when he sees me. I bet he thinks I will be arriving with a wife in tow!’

‘Well. You look like you are pregnant so that is nearly the ideal family!’ we both laughed and got ready to head out.

Once we were downtown I did notice Donnie get a little shy. I could hardly blame him, the last time he was in the street he weighed about 180lb. Now he was over 330lb that was a lot of extra weight to waddle around with.

He did seem to have trouble judging space and on a few occasions bumped into things. The worst was when he bumped into a tall slim guy who looked like a model. ‘Sorry.’ Donnie said as the guy was side swiped by a meaty shoulder and heavy gut. ‘Fat fuck!’ the guy replied.

I let out a laugh and looked at Donnie in case he was angry. He laughed too. I think it was the affirmation he had been waiting for. He was indeed a fat fuck and he loved it!

Donnie rang the bell at Francois’ fashion boutique. A thin pretty woman answered and asked if we had an appointment. She led us into a back area and offered us a drink. She told us Francois would be with us in a moment.

After only a couple of minutes Francois appeared. He was a handsome French man in his early 30’s. As soon as Donnie saw him he stood up and held out his hand.

‘Francois, how are you? Long time no see.’ Francois stood in silence and didn’t return the handshake. Donnie laughed and when he did it was as if a light went off in Francois’ head and he then recognised Donnie.

‘Dear Lord, I had no idea who you were. Donnie, what happened to you? You’re, you’re, well huge!’ As soon as he had said the words Francois blushed. ‘Forgive me please, that was rude. I was just so shocked.’ ‘It’s ok Francois. I am huge; you are only stating a fact! ‘You look good though, it suits you.’

‘Thanks Francois, that means a lot. Very few people have seen the new me and most haven’t exactly been pleased. Oh, this is Will by the way. He is my partner.’

I held out my hand and Francois shook it. ‘Partner? But I thought you were…’ ‘Well you see, I am full of surprises today aren’t I?’ Donnie said laughing. ‘Yes you are my friend.’

Donnie explained to Francois about his life change and that he needed a suit for his appearance on Oprah and wanted Francois to make him something that didn’t try to hide the fact he was so fat. Francois took it all in and like the professional he was took notes and gave Donnie suggestions.

‘Well I think we should go with something very smart but casual. A dark grey colour to show off our size and rather than button the jacket up you should leave it open and wear braces. That way it will show off that rather large belly of yours.’ As he said it, he blushed again. Both Donnie and I exchanged glances and smiled a wry smile.

‘Well, let us get down to business. Could you take off your jacket and trousers please? You know the drill.’ ‘Yes I do.’

Donnie stood there in his t-shirt and underwear. It was very hard for me not to start to get a little warm under the collar and with what happened next I have to admit I had to excuse myself as I started to bone.

‘Let’s start to measure you.’ Donnie put out his arms and let Francois start with the measurements. The pretty woman, Kate, stood with a pad writing down the measurements. I don’t think she was very happy when she realised that the guy in front of her used to be the pop star she once had dreams about.

‘In seam 28 inches. Collar 21. Waist 48 inches.’ I could tell Francois was starting to get a little hot himself.

‘Could you measure my gut please? That’s one thing we have never done and I am curious.’

‘Oh course, let me see.’ Francois reached around Donnie with his tape measure and as he got to the front Donnie deliberately breathed out and hit him in the face with his fat gut. I let out a snigger and Francois blushed and then laughed too.

‘Well Mr Williams you are a not to shabby 60 inches.’ ’60 inches! You are kidding right?’ Donnie’s eyes nearly popped out of his head.

‘It’s 60 babe, I can see it from here.’ ‘Well you can’t miss it!’ Francois added and then looked sheepish. We all laughed!

I could see that Donnie was starting to get off on the attention and knew that when we got home we would have to go straight to bed, if we got that far that is!

The rest of the fitting went well. Kate was excused and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Every time Francois turned away Donnie would either pat my bottom or wink at me. It was so much fun and was lovely to see Donnie’s body getting a positive reaction.

Donnie’s suit would be ready in a week. We both bid Francois farewell and left. Something told me Francois would have to have a little alone time!

We went straight to get something to eat and when Donnie sat down he smiled.

‘What?’ I asked. ‘My arse is hanging off either side of the chair.’ He was like a little kid, I was lovely to see.

Nothing exciting happened while we ate other than a few looks people gave us. I don’t think anyone realised who he was, they were more interested in the fact that this huge man was devouring food like it was going out of style!

When we got home I could see Donnie t-shirt was feeling the strain of his pig out and he tried to peel it off and got stuck. There he was in the middle of the hall with both arms above his head and a t-shirt stuck, covering his face and upper body.

‘Wish I had my camera. I would take a picture and sell it to the media!’ ‘No fair, you are picking on a defenceless fatty!’

‘Yes I am,’ I said as I went behind him, bent down and bit him on the arse! Donnie let out a yelp and then laughed.

‘So, that is the way you are wanting to play is it? Fighting dirty.’ ‘Yeap!’ I replied.

Moving around to the front and still on all fours I began to nip at his belly flesh. When I got to his navel I pushed my tongue into it and started to play. I licked the fur around it and made it matted and wet. Donnie instantly got hard and I could see his dick tenting in his joggers. I then started to lick the rest of his hugely fat gut, kissing and licking every inch, enjoying the taste of him.

‘Get me out of this t-shirt’ he said. ‘Nope, I like you the way you are.’

I pulled down his joggers and released his dick. I would tell he was really enjoying what I was doing as a drop of precum hung onto the tip of it. When he entered my mouth Donnie let out the deep growl. I played my tongue around the head and teased him. I could hear Donnie giving out moans and grunts. I loved that when we made love he was almost animal. I knelt before him and put my arms around his back and grabbed his meaty buttocks. Using my hands to steady myself I moved backwards and forwards taking in more of his dick, getting faster and faster, sucking harder and harder. Images of my fattened man played in my head. His huge gut, thick thighs, meaty ass and sagging moobs burned into my mind. He was perfection, he was beautiful and he was mine! It didn’t take Donnie long to cum. After we both got our breath back I removed his t-shirt and we kissed. I could never imagine living without this man.

The day of the taping of Oprah arrived rather quickly. Donnie had eaten himself up to 340lb and his suit was looking snug. He said he didn’t mind as he made him look even fatter. I had a thought Francois wouldn’t be too pleased as it looked like he had made the suit too small. Donnie wore a crisp white shirt and blue pinstriped braces. His gut look amazing, the overhang was so full and heavy. The braces just made his gut look so much meatier. I looked at him and smiled. He was a handsome man. I was so proud of him. Looking back I called it my Jewish mother moment. If I had a handkerchief I would have tried to wipe schmutz off his face! Donnie wanted me to come along and had a suit made for me too. We looked quite the dapper pair. The car collected us and took us to the airport. We were glad we were in first class as Donnie filled his seat rather too well. If we had been in couch his fat would have overflowed and caused a problem. We landed in Chicago and a limo was waiting for us to take us to the studio. We were taken to the back of the studio as not to arouse any suspicion. Donnie wanted his appearance on Oprah to be a total shock to anyone watching and didn’t want the surprise ruined by waiting paparazzi.

We were shown to Donnie dressing room and the make up and hair people flitted around him. I could see that they were shocked at Donnie’s appearance but we were told that they had all signed a confidentiality agreement not to breathe a word about what they saw. I could tell Donnie was getting a little nervous.

‘You ok babe?’ ‘Yeah, it’s just a big gamble, you know, putting myself out there looking so different.’ ‘I know but what is the worst that can happen? You are hardly going to get a bad reaction. After all Oprah has had weight issues in the past and her audience would never criticize someone about their size.’ I gave him a hug and could tell that made him feel better.

‘Right, I need you to go and sit in the audience. I don’t want you in the green room. I need to see you so I have a pair of kind eyes looking back at me.’ ‘Ok, hun. You will be fine, I know you will. I love you.’ ‘I love you too.’ I kissed him and went to find my seat.

I was so nervous that I thought I was actually going to be sick. I wondered how Donnie was coping but since he had stood in front of thousands of screaming fans in the past I was sure he was doing better than me. The show went by in a blur; I honestly don’t remember a thing until it was time for Donnie to appear.

‘My next guest found fame in the UK’s favourite boy band of the 90’s ‘Now This.’. He went solo and sold out stadiums around the world. His albums have gone platinum and his live shows won awards. Now he is here to tell us of a new phase in his life and a dramatic turn of events. I know you will make him feel welcome as what he is about to do today, I personally think, will have the entertainment world reeling!’

With an introduction like that I was more scared than ever.

‘Donnie Williams!’ Oprah stood up to welcome Donnie onto the set. Donnie entered and there was a gasp from the audience that could have been heard in the street. Oprah hugged Donnie and they both sat down. You could tell people were in genuine shock, and you couldn’t blame them. I don’t think anyone celebrity had ever been on a show before with such a dramatic change.

Donnie sat with his legs apart so his gut could rest in comfort. He looked huge and amazing. It took the audience quite a while to settle down and once they did the interview went well. Oprah talked about her own issues with weight gain and Donnie answered her questions with charm, wit and a twinkle in his eyes. Here was a man in his element and enjoying every moment. I was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

‘Now, Donnie, tell me, how are the record company reacting to your size?’ ‘Well, they aren’t best pleased. You cannot blame them. I mean I was making more money for them than Britney and now it looks like I ATE Britney!’ the audience were lapping it up, laughing, clapping and cheering. Donnie was on fire!

‘Was this a conscious decision? I know after you left ‘Now This’ you did gain a little weight. You don’t mind me asking?’ ‘Oprah, you can ask me anything. So many people out there are my size and bigger, why should I feel bad for becoming fat. And that is what I am, fat. The execs won’t say that word around me as if I would get offended. They call me big, large, husky, thick set. It makes me smile, I am fat, I am a big fat man!’

I had visions of him jumping on the couch like Tom Cruise but I don’t think the set would take the strain! The audience were on their feet. I had never heard a reaction like this and it was beautiful.

‘There is one more thing I want to talk about, if I may Oprah?’ ‘Donnie, the floor is yours.’

‘It was because of love that I have become such a fat man. I am a guy head over heels in love and my partner is in the audience.’

What, no, he has got to be joking!

‘Will, stand up!’ I wanted to die on the spot! ‘Will, stand up babe.’

The camera swung my way and I stood up, blushing for my life. Again the audience took a moment to digest this new information and were silent, then as one started yelling, clapping and cheering! Not only had the audience accepted Donnie as a fatty but also as a gay man. This could not have gone any better.

I was asked to sit with Donnie but declined. The woman sitting next to me just kept smiling at me the whole time and then said ‘Good for you.’ That made me laugh.

After the show we went back to Donnie’s dressing room and Oprah came in to say that what Donnie had done was so brave and that she was proud of him and said whenever he needed any help or guidance she was there for him. She is a true lady!

Once the show aired Donnie was hot property. He featured on so many talk shows. I even gave in twice and appeared with him but I will leave the limelight to him, he is a far better showman than me. Donnie’s people were more than happy with the press he was getting. They even wanted him to record a new album but Donnie said no. He had got a taste for talk shows and even had a few stations fighting for him to host his own. They loved his down to earth charm, his wit and above all, his ability to connect with an audience. After Donnie did a guest host spot on Saturday Night Live he decided to accept an offer to host his own talk show. ‘Donnie big and proud’ aired four months later and is still going strong today. Did Donnie’s weight gain change the Medias attitude to fat people? A little. We both knew that fat people would never be treated the same as size zero stick insects but you know what? We don’t care. Donnie took a very brave step and it paid off for him.

Donnie’s weight levelled out at 420lb and we were both more than happy with that. He even did a topless shoot! We found that just so funny. He said he couldn’t do it seriously and had such a blast he gave his fee to charity. I had the best shot made into a giant picture and had it hung above our bed as a joke. He loved it and couldn’t stop laughing but we decided to hang it in the bathroom instead, above the toilet! I have never been happier and my love for Donnie grows everyday. I never thought I would find love whilst on a holiday but I am so glad I took that flight. And Donnie, well, he grew into a HUGE star and I love him.

Last edited by Perry White; 03-26-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Perry White
Library Editor

Perry White can now change their title

Bump after edit.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:43 AM   #6
growrnshowr

Default Thanks

Just want to publicly thank Perry for editing my story!! Cheers
Old 06-02-2012, 06:02 AM   #7
Shotha

Shotha has said some nice things
Default Great Story

I think that this is one of the most enjoyable pieces of gainer fiction that I've ever read. It shows the romantic potential of gaining.
Shotha is offline   Reply With Quote