Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The people across the hall blaze non-stop and while I don't care that they do, I just happen to be the only person in the world that HATES the smell.

Nothing like going into your bedroom and it smells like a grow-op.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another sprained ankle.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #28
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Another sprained ankle.

Ouch. Ice and elevation.

Less painful but very annoying....my PC's monitor broke this morning. Shitballs!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #29
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Sorry to hear that

Quote:
Another sprained ankle.

Rest it well and I really hope it's better soon.

Take care
x
Old 06-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #30
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK360 View Post
The remarriage of my mother to a physically abusive man whom I have repeatedly been outspoken against, and repeatedly resorted to violently beating into unconsciousness. Randomly venting here I guess. Is it wrong to club to death the groom at a wedding?
What's an accidental gun discharge or two, at a wedding in Texas?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #31
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Another sprained ankle.

Bummer! Sorry to hear that. Such a nagging PITA injury. I'll second the others and just say remember RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Least that was the mantra of my football coaches.

Hope you heal quickly.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #32
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Rest it well and I really hope it's better soon.

Take care
x

Thanks. I think i'm more pissed off than anything. Great way to start my week. Haha.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #33
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Bummer! Sorry to hear that. Such a nagging PITA injury. I'll second the others and just say remember RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Least that was the mantra of my football coaches.

Hope you heal quickly.
Thanks, R.

It sucks! I never know it's coming either as I didn't do anything out of the ordinary (like ballet or break-dancing). Haha.

Did the "RICE". Now it's just the slow wait until i'm back to "normal" (whatever the hell that is).
Old 06-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #34
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
What's an accidental gun discharge or two, at a wedding in Texas?
No worse than Thursday evening.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #35
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Someone in my life that is purposefully being insanely PASSIVE=AGGRESSIVE.....belitteling me and trying
to push my buttons.....He used to really almost be in
love with me (despite being married to a very unhealthy woman)..
I guess he's just jealous of my awesome amazing life......

I really can't believe what a prick he was.....and he is a LITTLE FUCKER too
Old 06-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #36
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

My nasty roommates' cats messing everywhere... and she's a big slob. Never cleaning up behind herself or the animals!!!(GAG!!!)

And my double steroid shots in my back have made me feel worse than before I went in. :::ready to cry from the pain:::

Last edited by BigWheels; 06-05-2012 at 06:27 AM.
BigWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #37
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
The people across the hall blaze non-stop and while I don't care that they do, I just happen to be the only person in the world that HATES the smell.
I second that! YUCK!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #38
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK360 View Post
Is it wrong to club to death the groom at a wedding?
Nope! Just don't have witnesses... a coat closet or back room do wonders for noise suppression

Last edited by BigWheels; 06-05-2012 at 06:32 AM.
BigWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #39
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Life's too short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Someone in my life that is purposefully being insanely PASSIVE=AGGRESSIVE.....belitteling me and trying
to push my buttons.....He used to really almost be in
love with me (despite being married to a very unhealthy woman)..
I guess he's just jealous of my awesome amazing life......

I really can't believe what a prick he was.....and he is a LITTLE FUCKER too

The future is bright and enough is enough! True friends are consistent, always there, caring and don't make excuses, use you or try to make you feel bad when you express yourself and are open with them. When people act in such a way, it is about them and not about you. You can but feel sorry for someone who is so messed up that would react to the offer of true love and friendship in this way.
I guess however kind a person you are, there comes a point when you see a person's true colours and realise you can't let them FUCK up your own happiness.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:16 AM   #40
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel like I'm too young to have so much pain....that doctors say can't be helped with medication, physical therapy, and/or pain management. What do I have to look forward to?

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #41
socrates73

socrates73 can now change their title

Quote:

The future is bright and enough is enough! True friends are consistent, always there, caring and don't make excuses, use you or try to make you feel bad when you express yourself and are open with them. When people act in such a way, it is about them and not about you. You can but feel sorry for someone who is so messed up that would react to the offer of true love and friendship in this way.
I guess however kind a person you are, there comes a point when you see a person's true colours and realise you can't let them FUCK up your own happiness.
I agree. It is sad that he is responding this way about his feelings. Sounds like to me he did not have the courage to acknowledge them and he does not know how to handle it. Things happen for a reason and most of the time it works out for the best. Keep your head up.
socrates73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:50 AM   #42
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I feel like I'm too young to have so much pain....that doctors say can't be helped with medication, physical therapy, and/or pain management. What do I have to look forward to?
I am in the same boat. I am doing meditation to try & get a higher level of tolerance for the pain. But life can still be lived. I do it in spite of my pain. I've just had to adjust what I do & don't do.

And here's a kiss for your boo-boos. I hope it helps. PM if you want to chat more.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #43
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

can't win, don't try... rubbish day, and screw trains.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:14 AM   #44
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Bummer! RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Least that was the mantra of my football coaches.

Hope you heal quickly.
Leo, Great advice! I wish my football coaches had the same outlooks as your coaches. I still have nightmares from when I played in high school. Here's one of my flashbacks
Coach Sauers

Quote:
Thanks, R.

It sucks! I never know it's coming either as I didn't do anything out of the ordinary (like ballet or break-dancing). Haha.

Did the "RICE". Now it's just the slow wait until i'm back to "normal" (whatever the hell that is).
Surly, sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope it is feeling a little better by now. I gave up on trying to figure out what "normal" was years ago.

Anyway, to answer the original question. Today, seems like everything is pissing me off. Just one of those days. Sad thing is I still have a little under 11 hours left before my shift ends.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #45
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

I am pissed off because I am bored.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #46
Librarygirl

Angry Family history

Inspired by the likes of 'Who do you think you are' I've been doing my family history.

Sadly no one wrote a book called 'My ancestor was probably a German Jewish coffee roaster' and I've just wasted ANOTHER hour on ancestry and got no further.....SO frustrating!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #47
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Cheating on my diet. I have been hard at work losing this 60lbs n I gave into the hunger pains. I have had worse but this time... IDK... I disappointed myself so bad
I say to you as I've said to all of my unhappy fat friends: I'd take those pounds off your hands if I could. In the meantime, you shouldn't be on a starvation diet anyway; without carbs and proteins, your body can't burn the fat. You're alive and fully capable of losing the weight, so it isn't the end of the world; just pick yourself up and keep going.

For me? Oh, where to begin...

First off, I live in my sister's back room. This is because my sister needs me to keep her family going; without me, quite literally, a lot of things just don't get done... like cleaning the cats' litter boxes, waking everyone up in time for school and appointments, etc.

Then too, I'm broke. Supporting my sister's family drained me faster than Dracula.

Then three, I'm currently the only one bringing in any money to the house. It isn't much of a job... I took over my sister's babysitting job next door when her leg went south... but it's something. Thing is, with just $100/week, I see that money just long enough to wave goodbye... I don't get a penny.

Then four, because I live with my sister's family, I'm not even eligible for benefits. Food stamps requires separate food storage, looking for work requires a car I no longer have (it broke), etc.

And finally...

This morning, they woke me up an hour before my alarm would have gone off to get ready for babysitting, because her husband was going to the store and couldn't take time to fix breakfast. After fixing a package of bacon and a half-dozen eggs (all the eggs left in the house at the time), I was out of time to actually eat anything and had to run next door, where I don't get to eat anyway. I literally had nothing to eat until after 7 PM.

The kids I babysit are, to be kind about it, pains. I'm forbidden to spank them, so when they start hitting each other, hitting the dog or giving me entirely too much drama to deal with, all I can do is remind them how their father is going to feel about what they're doing!

And with no car, all I can do to get away for any length of time is either walk to the park (and sit on a bench) or huddle in my room with my computer.

I want OUT!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #48
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a really bad migraine and I have to drive a forklift tonight at work....ugh.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #49
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Inspired by the likes of 'Who do you think you are' I've been doing my family history.

Sadly no one wrote a book called 'My ancestor was probably a German Jewish coffee roaster' and I've just wasted ANOTHER hour on ancestry and got no further.....SO frustrating!
I know how you feel. Apparently Mexico has vast an meticulous records, some of the best, but they are Only available by heading to local churches where they are kept. They don't have anything online. :-|
Old 06-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #50
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear neck,
Why all of a sudden do you hate me? This pain you have turned up to the party with is totaly unacceptable. Please understand Neck, that we need to work as a team for the next 12 hours of work, and it must be said that your current bad attitude, and painfull shots everytime I try to use you is causing a bit of a rift. I do hope that you will sort your act out and return to painfree head moving duties soon.

With thanks,
Aiden.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mad, pissed