Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #51
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

The fact that the Wales vs ACT Brumbies rugby match was not televised today...and the radio stream from Australia went down at half time. Annoying!

And now I can't escape the football (soccer). Now I like footie, I try and watch every match my team plays...but I'm not going to sit there and watch Poland vs Russia. There's a danger I may have to do productive things if this keeps up.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #52
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bumper stickers...here's a triple jump fuck you to all bumper stickers
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #53
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think a better question would be, what isn't pissing me off today. Much shorter list.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #54
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Manipulative and incomprehensible people

Ok...Well, aside from the weather (summer...where are you?)
Manipulative people. People who play games and say things to provoke a particular reaction. This may be like my boss, who tries to put me in my place, remind me that she can make my life miserable and generally says stuff in a dramatic way that makes it seem like she is about to tell me something awful, even when she isn't. Or like other people, who play on my feelings, hint at things they know I would dearly love to hear, for their own selfish ends.

Note to selfish and scheming people....I am nice, kind and open/honest. This does NOT equal STUPID.
Please don't insult my intelligence. Just cos I can't see why anyone would want to spend their life playing games instead of just saying what they think / feel and being straightforward...I can see when it is happening!
Old 06-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #55
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's super muggy out and it makes me feel like i'm wading through wet sand. Ugh.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #56
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those damn Stracci's blew up the warehouse....."its only business" my ass!
Old 06-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #57
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

It pisses me off when people wring their hands and say "Oh you shouldn't speak ill of the dead ZOMGBBQ!!!!" etc. A dead asshole is still an asshole.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #58
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well my huge book project I've spent a year trying to write and research just went up in smoke. Someone beat me to it:

60 books of research down the drain.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #59
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Grrrrrr!

My boss. Yes, she didn't manage to make me redundant 18months ago, but she enjoys making my life difficult. I've spent the past year developing an aspect of our work, that I love, for no extra pay (filling in for the people she made redundant, because STUPIDLY, I care). Now she is taking that part of my job away and giving it to some random woman from another department for no apparent reason, when frankly I would have thought employment law would at least mean they ought to have drawn up a job description and created a vacancy first. And she delighted in freaking us all out by doing a by dramatic announcement. And was even saying at lunchtime "Oooh the look on your faces....I could see you were all worried after all the other announcements we've had in the past, hahahaha".

I'm sorry, but being amused at worrying and upsetting people makes you something of a psycho!
Old 06-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #60
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post

I'm sorry, but being amused at worrying and upsetting people makes you something of a psycho!
Maybe more than something.....that is just sadistic

Have you ever checked if she is actually an elaborate suit being worn by Catbert?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:45 AM   #61
Librarygirl

Smile You might be right!

Catbert in heels!
Yep, could be...
Maybe I should be worried that she is showing an interest in our tea and loo breaks. Wouldn't want those to be considered vacation!

Still, smile on face, "Once more unto the breech"....Wont' give her the satisfaction of knowing she's upset me!

(Just psyching myself up with a coffee first, lol!)
Old 06-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #62
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

I haven't eaten all day because it's been hot. As soon as I get cool, I'm hungry.

I only have pasta, and it's almost bedtime.

carbs+before bedtime eating= me gaining weight. Woohoo.

The best part? I wouldn't mind gaining if it weren't for the lack of fat dudes in my area liking chubby chicks >..<
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #63
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
I haven't eaten all day because it's been hot. As soon as I get cool, I'm hungry.

I only have pasta, and it's almost bedtime.

carbs+before bedtime eating= me gaining weight. Woohoo.

The best part? I wouldn't mind gaining if it weren't for the lack of fat dudes in my area liking chubby chicks >..<
here i am
Old 06-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #64
analikesyourface

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
here i am
Vermont isn't close xD It is geographically, but the roads require going through new hampshire... I love the trip though.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #65
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
Vermont isn't close xD It is geographically, but the roads require going through new hampshire... I love the trip though.
And the drive is an awesome either way. I love to travel thru New England, but the traffic sucks every time I hit a highway... esp. close to the coast. Ugh.

And what's pissing me off today is the oppressive heat... has had me physically sick all day in spite of doing multiple showers, fans (we don't own AC's in New England) has made me miserable all day. And too hot to cook... ugh
Old 06-21-2012, 02:42 AM   #66
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

shitters!!! gardening at 8:30... 2 hours later still going, its a 10x 10 square.

12 nightshit with not alot sleep, great.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:33 AM   #67
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That youtube video of those kids making the bus monitor cry is pissing me off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk
Old 06-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #68
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
shitters!!! gardening at 8:30... 2 hours later still going, its a 10x 10 square.

12 nightshit with not alot sleep, great.
Neck and back pain is the worst!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #69
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Neck and back pain is the worst!
yeah I will with that. Feelling good today tho, yey!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #70
analikesyourface

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
And the drive is an awesome either way. I love to travel thru New England, but the traffic sucks every time I hit a highway... esp. close to the coast. Ugh.

And what's pissing me off today is the oppressive heat... has had me physically sick all day in spite of doing multiple showers, fans (we don't own AC's in New England) has made me miserable all day. And too hot to cook... ugh
I don't know what you're talking about. We have an AC.

My dad likes to just put it in his room and shut the door, however. Arse.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #71
Dockta_Dockta
Mister Maticus.

Dockta_Dockta can now change their title

What's pissing me off? The wait. I'm buying a home, loan is approved. The wait is killing me to close and to just move into my own house.
Dockta_Dockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #72
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was standing in Starbucks waiting for my mocha wiping the rain from my eyeglass lenses and snickt, the right arm breaks off. Guess driving three hours to Edmonton is off the ticket for this weekend.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #73
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beer headaches are pissing me off today.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #74
Librarygirl

Angry Inconsistency / hypocrisy....Oh, and loud people!

People who say they'll do stuff and then don't or otherwise say things they don't mean / feel. As Camus said, saying more than what is true = lying. It just hurts others.

People who change their mind / opinions / preferences from moment to moment. Thinking here of bosses who do this so that you never know what the 'right' thing to say or do is. Also, thinking of preferences / fetishes, some men who don't stay true to what they so strongly profess to be their needs. What is that all about?

Ok, finally, people who hold really loud business meetings / job interviews in coffee shops. I have come here because I want to GET AWAY from work. No need to talk so LOUDLY about all your silly strategy and targets. WE, the innocent recreational coffee drinkers are NOT impressed with your loud voices, stupid jargon and flashy suits! I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!

Rant over!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #75
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
As Camus said, saying more than what is true = lying.
This has to be the most intellectual thing ever posted in this board.

Quote:
People who change their mind / opinions / preferences from moment to moment. [...] Also, thinking of preferences / fetishes, some men who don't stay true to what they so strongly profess to be their needs. What is that all about?
Could simply be a case of lying in order to look more favourable.

Tags
mad, pissed