Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: How often do you masturbate?
Less than once a week 49 8.55%
1 - 3 times a week 106 18.50%
3 - 6 times a week 118 20.59%
Once a day 156 27.23%
2 or 3 times a day 107 18.67%
4 or more times a day 37 6.46%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #251
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Apparently, it's National Masturbation Month. So does that mean we have to do it every day this entire month or something?
Sounds like fun! It's good to love yourself. Now if only I can get a quieter toy, I'll be all set.
Happy to be born on masturbation month. Lol!!!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #252
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If it's national masturbation month, I think it means we should be willing to lend a helping hand when needed.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #253
Fatdoug373

Fatdoug373 has said some nice things

at least twice a day to Youtube videos of fat women.
Fatdoug373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #254
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sex is like bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you had better have a good hand :P
Old 05-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #255
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Since it seems to be National Masturbation Month, I think I'll make the extra effort to support a good cause. So far, It's been rewarding work.

Last edited by Captain Save; 05-12-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Captain Save is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #256
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One MILLION times a day!!

Phew. I've wanted to say that for like two months. Feel better. Note: Not a real answer.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #257
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post

Phew. I've wanted to say that for like two months. Feel better. Note: Not a real answer.
And your still alive? i congrat you XD
Old 06-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #258
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

One million dollars...

I just love the Dr. Evil pinky-pose. Also, I love to masturbate. lol!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #259
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I do it....um.....close to that number.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #260
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a whole lot.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #261
hedone

hedone has said some nice things

Less, far less. and I require more help in the way of erotica. Maybe once a week anymore. Used to be a few times a week.
hedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #262
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

depends on the day...today will be at least 2
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote