Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
BigBootyAsshley
Big Booty Princess

BigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 clubBigBootyAsshley is a member of the 500 club
Default Frozen Treats

I don't post on this board all that often but I just came across this article and thought I just had to post it here.

If I wasn't lactose intolerant I think I might be heading out to get once of these tummy treats!
BigBootyAsshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those look really good! And...big! lol

Actually, my fave is the idea of a personal sized ice cream cake.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would deal with the lactose-intolerance to have a Golden Opulence sundae, damned skippy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

gotta try that Baked Potato sundae. Thanks for the tip!
Old 06-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

They all look good. Especially when I am PMSing I believe I could finish any of those.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Don't they make lactose-free ice cream treats these days? Or do those taste bad?
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
Don't they make lactose-free ice cream treats these days? Or do those taste bad?
They actually do, but some of us are allergic to milk protein, so lactose isn't the culprit.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am treating myself to the cowgirl ASAP.
FYI
I am currently accepting donations for the Golden Opulence...hold the cavier
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #9
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you're lactose intolerant how about picking up a carton of non-dairy flavored milk substitute from the dairy section? I remember them having a product called "Silk" which was a vegetable based creme and had vanilla and/or sweetner and other flavors in it. Looks like you could pour that into small cups and freeze them to enjoy later.

My favorite frozen treats are mashed fruit cooked in a little water with splenda and then freeze to make slushees or frozen fruit cups. I play with combining flavors. Things I have used are strawberries, plums, grapes, pears, peaches and pineapples.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote